What's new

Schizophrenic's New Indoor Aero\NFT Grow Room

picture.php

ww. slowly but surely...

picture.php

Well since I closed the room and introduced CO2 I've had a problem with humidity. Temps have not gone much past 80-85 but humidity was peaking around 80%!

Went out and bought one of those 8,000BTU Everstar Model MPA-08CR portable combo AC\Dehumidifier units. Found a couple selling one on craigslist for $175 that was only used a few days prior to having central air installed. Not too shabby considering I saw an identical unit at Home Depot for well over $500 just the other day....

The thing looks like it hasnt been used at all. Hopefully this does the trick.

Here is a link to show the specs on the unit: http://www.portableacguide.com/unit/Everstar-MPA-08CR

Everstar-MPA-08CR-lg.jpg

well the portable ac\dehumidifier did the trick. now holding between 80-85 easily with 40% humidity. aside from some curling here and there and a few yellow fans everything seems to have bounced back well.

few new shots...

veg after being butchered for cuts....

picture.php

flowering....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some shots of the autos just starting to flower....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blueberry "shrubs" behind the auto's in the NFT rails.... big difference :)

picture.php

Veg Unit... Jump's back fairly quickly from being butchered for cuts

picture.php

Day 36 flowering for the ww....

picture.php

As always feel free to comment\discuss, etc. Constructive comments and discussion is welcome. Stay tuned ... :joint:

dreadvik

Very nice! tempting me to have a go at building a slightly lower profile one with the res under the pvc instead of infront then i can aero all the way though :) and move my nft to my other room to max it out :)

I'm not great with DIY but I'm pretty anal and can follow plans well. You got a link for the plans you followed? Apologies if I missed it :)

5/30

Alright..... Have some more sprouts I started in the cloner, along with a few new cuts....

picture.php

Moved everything out of the veg unit and rotated in some rooted cuts that got a bit nute burned overnight. Blueberry has a lower tolerance than everything else I run and tends to get a bit fried when I get stoned and forget about it :)

picture.php

Blueberry in the rear (top left) of the photo, lowryder x ak47 auto & buddha seeds white dwarf auto in the front (bottom right)

picture.php

Buddha Seeds White Dwarf

picture.php

White Widow x Northern Lights #5, Flowering Day 40

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Doorway shot at lights off....

picture.php