What's new

Schizophrenic's New Indoor Aero\NFT Grow Room

treefella6

Looks great I love it . There is one thing . with the mister heads situated in the 22mm pipe below the plants in the bloom system , how do you keep the roots from blocking the heads as they grow downwards ?
I am looking at upgrading/replacing my current aero system and this looks perfect .

bs0

Well, you were right, getting a harvest every 3 weeks is hard if you use more than just one strain. I just had 3 in one week... hands so sore! 4 racks under 3 lights works great.

any way I can pay you to just build me a room like this? I spent a ton of money on strains and beans from diff places and now I have the first 20 babies turned to mommas in soil all organics and am too tired to build ... lol

great setup though, where did you get your pumps from? and is a version of this viable for CFL's? I'd like to try it but yeah a great thread for sure

the instructions confused me a tiny bit it says 8 x 7" lengths of pipe and only 2 elbows does it only have legs at one end or one at each end offset, and the center of the "H" 1 1/2" pieces left no room the Tees actually butted together because all my fittings have a 3/4" slip in do I need 1 1/2" showing or they stick together?

Thanks for the help and ideas also my pepper plants love the flowering units but theyre getting LED's at the moment lol

so I built the cloner and they ALL wilted and 2 died, followed instructions to the letter, is there a certain size/way/trim on lil fan leaves? that I need to do?

or ph adjustments cause I use the 150 ml clonex with the 9.7 gallons of h2o from the well tap(no chemicals)... im lost...

Gold123

so I built the cloner and they ALL wilted and 2 died, followed instructions to the letter, is there a certain size/way/trim on lil fan leaves? that I need to do?

or ph adjustments cause I use the 150 ml clonex with the 9.7 gallons of h2o from the well tap(no chemicals)... im lost...

Did you try to clone fan leaves, or stems wit fan leaves on them?

Latest posts

Latest posts