What's new

Rush Limbong Growing Serious Seeds CHRONIC, ebb & flow

Time for another update :joint:

This is 19 days veg(put under MH) in hydro:

They don't seem to be getting any taller....just fatter :confused: I'm also running the MH 24/7 too. The last two nights, I turned it off for about three hours, and misted 'em down. Starting to STANK too!! :woohoo:

PH-6.0
TDS-626
Temp-low 80's....70's at night
RH-35-40%

Getting ANXIOUS to put these fat fucks at 12-12!! :biglaugh:

cobo

when ur waiting on them its like watchin paint dry , its a killer ...but the wait will be worh it in the end ... another week or 2 even shoulld do it. :lurk:

You could trim the lower growth away and will help speeed up the vertical growth, ur going to have to do it at some stage anyway :bat:

Last edited:

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more veg=bigger flowers. unless you know they stretch like nuts and don't have head room (which you do), hang tight. Maybe cut a few lowers and take some clones. Spend some time watching them root. Then it might be about time to flip the switch.

If you think this is tough. Just wait till about 45 days when they start looking sweet, but you know they have to go longer. This is a real killer, when you are dry as hell.

K++++++++++++ Hang tight.

medicater1

Chronic will impress you

Chronic will impress you

If you've not had the opportunity to embrace Chronic before, it will surprise you. You definately will lose that connoseur flavor and smell though if not dried and cured properly. :dueling:

G

Looking good Rush =] Are ya gonna build Pico's scrog screen and place it over your plants? Now would be a great time to start training them if ya plan on vegging that long..

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
I like the way Indica Sativa thinks :)

If I were you, I would top those girls if you haven't already done so. Then I would throw a scrog net on them http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=881789#post881789 And then In a week cut off the bottom few nodes and anything else that isn't getting good light. Then I would flip those bitches in to flowering. I trim my lowers again around 2-3 weeks in to flowering. Cut off all the stuff that will only be popcorn. Focus on big beautifull buds.

Should look a little something like this. Day 21 flower.

I have a little something I made when I was using Botanicare products. It is a spreadsheet that when you enter the ml/gallon of a botanicare product (ie. PBP, PBP soil bloom, LK, CalMag+.....) it will give you the NPK values of that mix.

To use my spreadsheet only change the values in the red box. The blue box will show you your npk values.

For instance when I enter the values I would do this

PBP Bloom 0
PBP Soil Bloom 16
Liquid Karma 10
CalMag+ 6
Sweet 4

and the spreadsheet will output
N 106.652
P 85.792
K 212.38
MG 62.856
CA 98.296
FE 2.3

I have it uploaded here to this anonymous server.

http://stashbox.org/6022/botanicarespreadsheet.xlr

It may seem complicated, but when you start running in to problems (I hope you don't) it will help you diagnose your defficiency/toxicity by telling you what you are giving your plants.

The 'GrowGreen' Formula is 15ml/gal PBP bloom, and 5ml/gal CalMag+.
N 153.65
P 44.52
K 211.86
MG 41.03
CA 92.56
FE 1.25

It seems high in N, real low in P and a little low in Mg to me. But growgreen used to get a gram per watt with this formula.

Just as a reference, a good nutrient profile to get close to for cannabis is
N 100
P 100
K 200
Mg 60

or 100-100-200-60 with a 4:2:1 ratio of K-Ca-Mg.

G

Hey Rush looking good.I have some Chronic in their third wk of veg.I was doing a flush last night and noticed they were showing their sex.I have them in with several others strains with 24/7 light 336 CFL. Think I'll have to throw the one female under my 600 to keep her in veg??? I'll be watching.By the way mine are only eight inches high as well.

What up to everyone!

Here's some pics at 22 days veg...

These bitches are starting to overrun the hut! I think tonight is the night I flip the switch. If anybody wants to stop me, nows the time! :joint:

Hey Indica, I'm glad you brought that up about the screen/net. I tied a "net" along the back of the tent before the grow started. I figured it would be a bitch getting back ther when the girls gained some weight. Anyway, I was planning on putting the net over them AFTER i culled the males, so I wouldn't have to cut the males from the net when I sexed them....good? bad?

Pico--- I've been trying to get that spreadshet from you for the longest, I can't upload it to my computer for whatever reason? I went to the site briefly, and punched it in their search enginge, but it didn't come up? I think I'm going to really need that....I'm pretty much guessing at this point :yoinks:

Last edited:

cobo

Rush Limbong said:
What up to everyone!

These bitches are starting to overrun the hut! I think tonight is the night I flip the switch. If anybody wants to stop me, nows the time! :joint:

Wait for them to get another 6 inches , dont rush them , i know its a bitch waiting , but it wil be worth it in end :woohoo:

pico

Veteran
Rush- The spreadsheet is private on that site so will not come up in search. The link above should work. Does it download at all when you use the above link? It works for me and I guess purcevill and indica sativa were able to get it as well. Can you download it but you don't have the correct program to open the file possibly?

Let me know so I can try to get it to you somehow.

pico,

This is what it says when I click on the link(adobe reader opens up)

"Adobe reader could not open "botonicairespreadsheet" because it is either not a supported file type or because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)

pico

Veteran
right click on the link and then click 'save target as'. Then open it up with Microsoft Excel or something similar.

pico

Veteran
the file is tiny. You should have some sort of spreadsheet program on your computer.