What's new

Potent sativa strain?

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
? I have found what im lookin for for a long time now. I have jars full of Kali Mist. AK47, Strawberry Couph, Purple Haze, BOG LSD lots of this, Twisted Purple, unknown Sativa, Super silver haze, Jack Herer, Lighter Fuel, Sensi star, Kali Mist(indica pheno) Soma nycd. In veg Super Lemon haze, Strawberry couph, Mowie, and last Skywalker.

Bro you have found what everybodies lookin for. nice lineup

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After the next batch is done im going to stop for awhile. I dont grow in the summer its just to hot and is a pita. So I grow in the winter spring until I have about 1lb of diff strains to enjoy in the summer. I must stay within OMMP rules so I share allot :)

MickTheBrag

a jack herer indica pheno is what your lookin for. too get the strong sativa hit.
or iv'e got a nevilles haze indica pheno and its great with a few beers. very trippy. peace mick:joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollo 11 is a great 8 to 9 week finisher that I really like. get it from brothers grim

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a jack herer indica pheno is what your lookin for. too get the strong sativa hit.
or iv'e got a nevilles haze indica pheno and its great with a few beers. very trippy. peace mick:joint:

That would be the first time I have herd that. Jack Herer Sativa Phenos are what won the cup so many times. From what everyone else says it's the Sativa phenos that you want in jack herer now that does not mean in any way that the Indica Phenos are not good. what I have experienced with this grow is Sativa Jack will take 80+ days to finish. They dont like heavy nutrients.

Three of Jack’s four main phenotypes are heavily Sativa-influenced while the fourth has a growth pattern leaning towards Indica - fast-flowering and relatively compact with a dense, expansive, rounded bud structure that’s suited to cash-cropping. Jack’s Sativa phenotypes can also produce a good per-metre or per-plant yield when cultivated skilfully, though it is rare for these crops to be sold commercially. Most growers who have watched their succulent, super-sized calyxes swell and mature will be hesitant to sell such buds, and the best Jack Herer is often passed around a select circle of friends - an example of one of those things that money just can’t buy.

The trait common to all Jack Herer phenotypes is a dazzling double-edged potency - a stratospheric cerebral high underpinned by a breathtaking body-buzz with seismic power. Smokers should be prepared to feel the earth shake beneath their feet - which can be a very pleasant feeling when your head is firmly in the clouds.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
In my personal opinion the 3 strongest sativa's I have EVER smoked are : 1. Kali Mist (circa 1998 as I have described many times....it's like smokeable LSD...
2. really well grown(organic preferably) Jack Herrer and 3. Super Silver Haze

peace
Chefboy

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
If you are looking for trippy, heart-pounding, visual highs then most named here wont cut it. Not that they arent good genetics, just different kinds of highs. You will need to find something with pure genetics like the South East Asian/Thai's, African strains, Highland mtn strains from South America. These are the strains that will make you think you are on shrooms! I mean if that is what you were ging for of course.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you are looking for trippy, heart-pounding, visual highs then most named here wont cut it. Not that they arent good genetics, just different kinds of highs. You will need to find something with pure genetics like the South East Asian/Thai's, African strains, Highland mtn strains from South America. These are the strains that will make you think you are on shrooms! I mean if that is what you were ging for of course.

I would not like a high like that. Im not much into LSD or Mushrooms. When I smoke some Cannabis I like the highs I grew up with. I have never smoked any that gave me any type of Shroom effect and im and old fart.

THC•20

Do you have any specific strains that come from these regions or any that you know of? Anything that's available to public? I really need a strain like this. I had one like it before and I'm on a scavenger hunt for more lol.

MickTheBrag

sativa phenos tend too be weak. thats why i always go for the indica pheno.

the guy said in his thread that he was looking for a strong "sativa high"
thats how i get a strong high, i look for a indica pheno in a sativa domminant strain.

and usually its got a strong up trippy high. :joint:

one strain i recommened is a commercial columbian strain dont know the name. as far as i know its not available from a seedbank. but it is like a mild LSD effect with small hallucnations and colors just like mild tripping. just too back up what rainman was saying.

anyways hope you all find that right "pheno." peace mick

Rainman

Veteran
THC - You can find the strains at various seed banks on the net and any with those genetics will get you started. The problem with these are the flowering times and hermies. Gypsy has some pure Asian genetics for sale right now from a recent trip. If I were looking for something with real trippy high and electric tingles I would def look at his gear. I love a good indica but if you can find the "right sativa", you wont go back to them! Good luck! I am on the same journey as well. Trippy, electric, heart racing, visual highs are my holy grail.

THC•20

THC - You can find the strains at various seed banks on the net and any with those genetics will get you started. The problem with these are the flowering times and hermies. Gypsy has some pure Asian genetics for sale right now from a recent trip. If I were looking for something with real trippy high and electric tingles I would def look at his gear. I love a good indica but if you can find the "right sativa", you wont go back to them! Good luck! I am on the same journey as well. Trippy, electric, heart racing, visual highs are my holy grail.

Thanks Rainman, I've always looked at some of those strains at GN but I never knew if it was worth trying them or not because I couldn't find any report on any of those strains as passionate as I thought it should have been. But just judging from the description, I've got my eye on the Luang Prabang. And yeah I feel you about finding the right sativa, I believe I've found it and it's why I'm so eager to posses it again, flowering times doesn't even matter, even if it takes 20 weeks I want that damn weed I smoked lol. I couldn't even stand the smell of spices or the look of brownish, rusted looking weed but smoking that crazy sativa stuff made me fall in love with it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of my Sativa strains would put you down. Theres no weakness in any of them. Kali Mist, Super Silver Haze, Jack Herer. For me these are all 1 hit and your done.

sativa phenos tend too be weak. thats why i always go for the indica pheno.

the guy said in his thread that he was looking for a strong "sativa high"
thats how i get a strong high, i look for a indica pheno in a sativa domminant strain.

and usually its got a strong up trippy high. :joint:

one strain i recommened is a commercial columbian strain dont know the name. as far as i know its not available from a seedbank. but it is like a mild LSD effect with small hallucnations and colors just like mild tripping. just too back up what rainman was saying.

anyways hope you all find that right "pheno." peace mick

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
THC•20;2204796 said:
Do you have any specific strains that come from these regions or any that you know of? Anything that's available to public? I really need a strain like this. I had one like it before and I'm on a scavenger hunt for more lol.

Durban Poison - although I don't know what its like these days, havent smoked any in years..(but when I did it's about as tripped out as I've ever been from smoking herb)

Rainman

Veteran
I have heard that the true African strains are the most intense. DJ and Reeferman have been quoted speaking of the famed "African Black" that was the most incredible either had experienced. Gypsy speaks highly of his gear from Asia(of course) and I trust his word regardless. Having tried a few true sativas, I will say the the rule for me has been that the uglier the herb the more crazy the high is. Phillipines, Asia, Mexico they all had the ugliest most intense herb when I visisted. Made Mexi brick look like good shiti!

JamieS - Good Durban genes will have you sweatin and watchin the door as your heart pounds through your chest for real!

THC•20

I have heard that the true African strains are the most intense. DJ and Reeferman have been quoted speaking of the famed "African Black" that was the most incredible either had experienced. Gypsy speaks highly of his gear from Asia(of course) and I trust his word regardless. Having tried a few true sativas, I will say the the rule for me has been that the uglier the herb the more crazy the high is. Phillipines, Asia, Mexico they all had the ugliest most intense herb when I visisted. Made Mexi brick look like good shiti!

JamieS - Good Durban genes will have you sweatin and watchin the door as your heart pounds through your chest for real!

Lol yeah I love the brown weed now. I really want some brick but I can't find anyone that sells bud since I haven't bought from anyone in like a year now :(

MickTheBrag

All of my Sativa strains would put you down. Theres no weakness in any of them. Kali Mist, Super Silver Haze, Jack Herer. For me these are all 1 hit and your done.

i only toke indicas now cause iam too tolerent of sativas. so your sativas must some potent sh#t hammerhead man.

must say though your choice of sativas is nice. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts