What's new

Potent sativa strain?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to cut back on the stinky plants. My scrubber is not performing as well as it use to.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Im suprised no one has even sed super silver haze / or mangohaze / or neviles haze and im glad some one finaly sed kalimist.

with you all the way on the SSH - the little "stoned" adds to its overall trippyness I find... that and the Nevs... spot on again...

I'd love to try the mango one day :smile:

Mr.Jones

Amnesia Haze from Soma Seeds.There a little pricey.But the boo also sells 5 packs.:2cents:

word ... strongest sativa ive ever tried!
this stuff is some serious stuff and the taste is just incredible ... tastes like pure haze.
g13xhaze was pretty trippy as well - it thinks its available by barneys farm.
one of my g13xssh haze is also good but the g13 is very settling

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hammerhead,

i'm curious, how long have you been using the scrubber?

Its been a little over a year. Keep in mind that the more load(smell) you put on it the sooner you will need to replenish the Carbon. If you have just a few plants then your scrubber may last for years.

Yes, I'll second Kali Mist. This was a strain where only one hit would get you to the level you would normally consider a sativa head high. Anything after that was just adding on, no ceiling smoke that would double every hit. Everything was interesting when Kali is around, lol. What I smoked was a cut from Northern California.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH

picture.php

picture.php

Kali Mist

picture.php

chicalyx

Anyone grown out wonderhaze by Rez? About to run it, looking for any input.

Hoping to get a lady that's 80 days or quicker with big sativa bang. Know it'll put out some fatt flowers.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
MrNice G/Sk. Not pure Sativa, but a certified sativa punch to the sensories. Strong and up.

Hammerhead, is that your SSH? She's beautiful, I can smell the funkidy funk. :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes and she is going to be very nice. Buds are getting fat. I got the Super Lemon Haze next couple more weeks of veg.

picture.php

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Did you keep a cut of that SSH? It has the same look as my favorite haze plants that I've grown (a couple of SSH crosses, and 1 MMG). I just keep staring at the nuggets. I'm imagining an incredible haze smell from her :D Is that from MrN or GH?

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
HILARIOUS :yeahthats

Was this you barletta :wallbash:?? minus the angry. JK

anyway, love the sativas. Esp SSH, KM and Neville's. these are the 'funnest' plants in my opinion. I just love smoking them. :D

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
If I seem angry, Nat, you seem like a self-righteous douche. Look at all that love and togetherness in the sig and avatar, and then you make a comment like that. Please don't follow me around and say my name.

RasJay727

Nev Haze Hybrid or grow some bagseed, im sure u will find a nice mexican sativa in a bag of mid-grade weed. i have grown name brand shit and the mexican bagseed i grew out topped most of it, it was named BRAINTEASE by my buddies. It actually moved up and down the inside of everyones head, i might sound silly but sativa smokers know what im talking about. It had a spicy taste and trippy high, too much and you began to think about off the wall shit, first weed to really trip me out and i have been smoking good bud for a while now, hope u find what ur looking for

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
? I have found what im lookin for for a long time now. I have jars full of Kali Mist. AK47, Strawberry Couph, Purple Haze, BOG LSD lots of this, Twisted Purple, unknown Sativa, Super silver haze, Jack Herer, Lighter Fuel, Sensi star, Kali Mist(indica pheno) Soma nycd. In veg Super Lemon haze, Strawberry couph, Mowie, and last Skywalker.

Latest posts

Latest posts