What's new

Organic SFV OGKush (newest crop)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have this lady in regular rotation for a good reason. She's a fast flowering lass, and contrary to almost ALL reports I've ever heard about this clone... she gives a heavy yield... Regularly 5+ ounces on gorgeous, growling bud per plant in just 3 gallons of soil.

Enjoy. :) cc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

JeffSpicoli

straight DANK! i can definitely imagine the smells your gettin off her. Just pure lemon skunky pine dankness!
So dialed in! well done CC! Looks like some of the tastiest og you could smoke

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man your shots are beautiful and what a great looking plant
respect bro

Piff

Could you show some full plant shots?

I find it hard to believe you're getting 5 zips from a 3 gal of SFV.

Please share your secret.

Is it being weighed slightly wet?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that camara takes very good picks,,,i wish you well to use it:)

i bet the buds taste amazing too,,,,,that lemon fule taste sounds amazing,,,,,

is the SFV the best lemon tasteing plant you have ever grown CC,,,??,,,,it sounds like it:)

that lemon-candy-fule sounds like the best tase ever:),,,

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Piff, The plants are harvested already. I get that sentiment all the time though... everyone else I know complains that it doesn't yield, meanwhile, I'm keeping this clone largely because it DOES yield so wel! hehehe I don't get it. And no, the bud's not wet. ;) The nugs are just tight as hell and very weighty. This plant is becoming one of my main producers, now that 4-5 ounce SFV plants have become a regular occurrence. at first, due to the low yields everyone was reporting, I thought the high yields were a fluke... but I get these yields every time now... so I guess it's not a fluke.

Come on ovah, Smokey! ;)

englishrick, It's not the most lemony scented pot... the distinction should be made between a true lemony-scented pot and this one... this one smells like dank pot mixed with lemon lollipops... a candied lemon... whereas a clone like... Schrom smells like lemon pledge... the furniture polish.

BPJR

Amazing shots. Makes me want to grow some asap. Were those taken with a macro lens?

Cheers
b