What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some tips for germing

GeD

as uaual i have got a stupid but long HMMM normal question, paper towle method. once hatch how long can i leave it in the paper towle. reson is i got no medium and i am just impatient as u probly just worked out :)
p.s for the people who are intrested it is white russian somthin i liked and thort HMM i gettin som of that! love GED
:/

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
as uaual i have got a stupid but long HMMM normal question, paper towle method. once hatch how long can i leave it in the paper towle. reson is i got no medium and i am just impatient as u probly just worked out :)
p.s for the people who are intrested it is white russian somthin i liked and thort HMM i gettin som of that! love GED
:/

germ it in soil?

i put mine between two wet towles. then on a plate with a plate covering it to keep the humidty in, then put the plate on a heating pad ment for germination

conehead

SO i let them soak in the shot glass over night. I then transfer them in between dampened paper towels and put that ona aplate. I then put another plate on top of that. I let the plate set on my new heating pad. Within 24 hours i had 100% germ rate. I just now inserted the tails into my cubes. I broke one in the process :badday: Was my fault, As i waited too long and their tails got pretty long. I should have put them in last night when they were shorter. Boy, this heating pad is great!

This is their set up, Hopfully in a few days i will have green stalks this time. I"m going to take the adive and let the cubes get really dry before i water again. Last time i gave them too much water and my germed seeds all died from water rrot

Hi bro try using a mini humidifier & put some moist Perlite in the bottom of humidity crib. Sit the cubes on top of Perlite just pushing them down slightly at least for the first week or until they have developed the first true leaves.