What's new

Mystery clones in buckets

shaolin730

Holy Jesus...that a cola and a half. Next time ya grab pics you should throw in a size comparison...looks like the size of a leg maybe, I wouldn't be suprised...atleast a thigh :D

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man your pics are looking awesome ... but I still know they dont do it justice :) That Rhino should be able to be cut anytime after about 50 days I would say .... seems it was real nice right around 54 days in my soil garden :) Awesome awesome grow :) thanks for sharing it with us GIS

G

You call that Growing? I've seen better growth on my ass! Ha Ha! Damn Shorts, you gotta stop that man. All that Gooey Goodness! You can stab me with them spears anytime. At 44 days huh? So that means from here on they do there most bulking up eh? This I gotta see.
A#1

Blatant :respect:

G

GIS,
You da man!!! Bro.. i am blown away by your skills in the green room!! Top notch.

Tell me.. you said that you never veg in the buckets that they will eventually be in. How large do you veg them in your 4" cubes?? From that point how long do you usually veg in the flowering buckets?

I recently purchased two 36 site multi-flow systems (2 gallon size buckets). I will only be using 24 sites to flower with another 24 in veg. I was planning on just vegging them in buckets then taking the whole bucket into the flowering room when the time came. Do you think that I will end up having a problem with the roots blocking the drainage lines?

I actually start the veg phase tomorrow 6/13. Thanks for the advice on watering frequencies during both veg and flower ( for those who don't know, GIS floods 5 times in both veg and flower with no floods during the dark cycle).

I am also going to have to look into purchasing some 2" styrofoam in order to raise my 2 gallon buckets off of the ground. In your estimation... how important is that?

Thanks,

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy shorts, :wave: how in the hoo ha are ya?! WOW dude, looks goddang awesome! :yoinks: So did you stop with the KB all togwther? What are the ppms at this point? Looks like another quick manicure eh? :woohoo: Both the JC and the Deisel look like somethin special. Great job! Good idea flushin' the little one for some stash. Gotta do what ya gotta do!

peace brotha

bonz :bashhead:

Okie grown

Veteran
Nice grow buddy! Happy to see youre back into growing the trees lol.Was sorry to hear about the past bad luck!Very healthy plants!

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Truelly amazing :wave: i just love watching a true Master enjoying his craft.Certainly have those bucket's dialed in my :friends: :woohoo: can't wait for the ending of this one :respect: :wink: .

fallenangel

things are looking great gis . your sour d's are looking kick ass at 44 days ,, from what i've seen on here they are just abought to start packing on weight .. wow good show bro

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, another amazing thread, i am feeling such mixed emotions...angry i missed the thread for so long but happy i found it eventually.....cant believe i have not seen it sooner, i was thinking to myself yesterday how much ive missed your threads and the whole time ive been missing this little beauty.....if ya ever start a thread and dont see me post by page 2 come and find me and tell me its there cause i dont wanna miss out.
Those clones are looking beautiful, as is the thread on a whole. I have some JC F2's that ill be putting down in a few weeks, cant wait now ive seen yours; they have got me real excited about growing it and as for the smopke it is amazing..really stood out at the cup.
Keep up the good work bro, threads like these make this site what it is.
Peace

G

GIS,
Since you pre-veg your clones in the 4" rockwool cubes I would like to know do you start them out with that 5 waterings a day routine right off the bat? Or maybe you just water them once per day?

I think what I will end up doing is just setting up a 3x3 E&F table to pre-veg my clones then moving them into the multi-flow buckets for an additional week or so of veg prior to flipping them.

Thanks for your time,

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
growerinshorts said:
I am super impressed with the Jacks Cleaner. If it smokes as good as it looks/smells, it will be quite impressive. :yoinks:

Yeah. you could say that again. Shes gorgeus... fat, plump, and lucious calyxes (just like i like my women :sasmokin:)

How fast does that JC finish?

thanks, :respect:
bartende187

G

shorts, you o.c.d. mofo....your rooms are always so neat and organized....I showed my moms your room, and she said and I quote "why can't you be more like that dude" LMAO....nicely done brother

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
LMAO bro, youre not that bad, but I have to admit that GISbro has some extra glitter and shine in his grows, fucking great growing :yes: I LOVE it!!!!!
FJ :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy shorts! :wave: :wave: Good to see you man, :woohoo: how are ya? Killer Queen, Jacks Cleaner whatever they are they look killer dude! I had a cali-o that did that shoot thing, kinda strange huh? Looks pretty sticky! I know you used the Koolbloom for a minute there, have you added any more or just stuck to the 3pt? Hey i started biuldin' my veg/mom/clone cab, theres a couple pics in my freedom thread. Your pics look great :yoinks: , nice colors, you still usin the new cam you got awhile back? Once again good to see ya my friend!!!! :friends: :woohoo:

peace out :dance:

bonz :D

G

GIS
Yea the calyxes look spiral. Kinda remind me of the long suckers that are all spiral twisted.. :yummy: :yoinks: .. Dont ask me what i just said.. lol high...
Anyhow Gis, mr shorts.. Im going to steal a quote from adam sandler..
Those nugsz are "wicked awesome".. Man the that system kicks ass.. great work brother.... BTW all the strains in your grow are frickn killers.. peace

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Started 12/12.. Pics soon...

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts