What's new

Mystery clones in buckets

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey Mr shorts! :wave: how the hell are ya! :friends: Your room is starting to look like like should bro. Allmost brings tears to my eyes. Your plants look just as good as they allways did, vary healthy and happy. Hey im thinkin of ditchin' my bubbler cloner and goin with the old fashioned tray and dome method, what do you dip your cuts in and how moist or wet should the cubes be? im also thinkin' of trying rapid rooters, you ever use them?

thanks dude

peace, bonz

allmost forgot, i added the intake and two 4" computer fans for exhaust, my temps are 80 degrees and humidity is 50 to 55 %, much better! :friends:

fallenangel

ok , when you say that you make the cut under water .. what do you mean ? do you take a cup of water and bend the stem so its in the water than make the cut ??

Bonzo

Veteran
I got the tray, dome, mat and all the goodies, gonna take some today. This method just seems like the easiest, simplest way to go. Thanks for the info shorts, ill let ya know how they do.

peace

bonz

Bonzo

Veteran
Things are goin' pretty good shorts, thanks for askin' :friends: . Im glad you enjoyed reading the thread. The 3.5ers are pretty neat and really versatile. I got a couple links for ya to check out. I know ive posted this one before but you may have missed it. This place has the best damn buckets on the market, not all buckets are created equal ya know :biglaugh: .

http://bestcontainers.com/n2135bk.html

peace out

bonz :friends:

Bonzo

Veteran
I know you use RO water and when i got my unit i did'nt want to pay alot of cash for a storage drum, i got this 50 gallon drum with a really cool big giant screw on lid and spigot installed + 4, 4 gallon square buckets w/lids and 4 lids for 5 gallon buckets for about 50 bucks including shipping. Everything i got is used but steam cleaned by the seller. The drum smelled like brine but it was clean and i rinsed it out with a bleach and ive had no problems, and the people are really cool, check it out.

http://epcontainers.net/id2.html

peace out again

bonz :friends:

Bonzo

Veteran
Im with ya on the Hydroton, i got some lava the other day, cant take all those damn little balls anymore!

bonz

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In another week or two you wont be able to walk through there your gonna have to crawl under the canopy to get to the back . Awesome grow brother ... man you are gonna be grinning ear to ear in cpl months :)

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
gis - I took one look and I hear the George of the Jungle theme song! :laughing: Gorgeous even canopy - sweet. Ditto to what Babba wrote!

Cheers man! -MGJ

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would very much like to kick myself in the ass for getting in so late on this one. Very nice buckets gonna have me some of them this summer and hope they look half that good. Thanks for the lessons.

Mr.Wags

G

Hey shorts I dont know how I missed this thread for so long.

Looks like things are going well again. Looks like your little ladies are doin quite well.

I can't wait to see the final product of those unknown bitches.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^
my thoughts exactly.

Good to hear everythin was just a false alarm, better safe than sorry. I learned alot from you GIS, ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCT.... no matter what, even if your not right....

They are comin along nicely for sure. Buds are on the horizon.

take care,
bartender187

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy shorts, :wave: i have a good idea what your plants are lookin' like, wish i could see em' its my favorite part of the grow when they start poppin' everywhere :woohoo: . Does your heating mat have heat settings or do you have one of those thermostat thingies? I melted some of my cuts in the tray/dome cause the mat got too hot :mad: . All the rest look good but no roots yet, soon i think. I was gonna show ya a pic of a plant that i have just put into 12/12 and get your advice on some pinchin' and bending to lower her height a bit. Its day 4 of 12/12 can i still pinch at this point? Im allways amazed at how even your tops are, goin back through the AK clone thread the tops are so even and perfectly spaced. That is a very inspiring thread, should be a classic. Is there a "classic's" thread here? Anyhoo bro lookin forward to an update with pics.

peace and proper pinching :friends:

bonz :woohoo:

Bonzo

Veteran
PICS PICS PICS man i NEED PICS :biglaugh: goodmornin shorts, just thought id let you know i have my first root in the cube/tray/dome deal :woohoo:
its an AK48 i sure would like find something even remotely close to your cherry pheno. Maybe i should start with the right seeds eh. anyhow just thought id let ya know i got roots. :friends:

peace

bonz :woohoo:

cashcrop

growerinshorts said:
There's a 440 CFM inline fan sucking the air through 2 x 1kw lights. I let the air come from the room directly, it lowers the humidity. It exhausts up in the attic.

Hello Shorts :wave:

Quick question. I bought a 449 vortex inline and plann on aircooling my lights the same way you do by drawing the air directly out of the grow room. I'm confused about how big of a fan i should use for my intake. would a 180 cfm work ok if i didn't make the room air tight... then it could draw air in from cracks? Any help would be greatly apprecitate.

Oh yeah, what PH meter do you suggest?

Keep up the good work :wave:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
"...(since I doubt anyone reads my ramblings anyways, )"

LOL... :wave: Your threads are more like a Nat'l Geographic then a rambling. Seems like you sure got your hands full... 4 diff. nute regimes???? :yoinks: Yikes, bro!

Looks like you have some interestin smoke within the bunch.... They all look tasty... exp. the jacks and KQ's.

peace

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
growerinshorts said:
Next round will be the best I've shown on here. This past year I've been taking it easy and not pushing my grow space to the limit.. but that is about to end. I have the time now to make it ideal. Next cycle will be 3000 watts,5 gallon drip buckets and trees that reach the ceiling. I'm going to hanging the lights vertical and doing them tree style. I have my own prescription and the prescription of my roomate, so that gives me 12 flowering plants to work with. I will probably only run 6, because I want them HUGE!!

:headbange Right on! You takin' it easy is like my dream grow. Much :respect: bro... that OP is goin to be a sight to behold. Heres to wishin you the best of luck! :pimp3:

wikidcalibudgrl

Way to grow Growerinshorts! Your plants look like they came through their little disasters quite well! Thats gunna be some good smoke for so time to come :wink: You're only three days behind me in flower too :biglaugh: You got yourself some Very nice bushes!

Latest posts

Latest posts