What's new

Mystery clones in buckets

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn i been laying low for a while and didnt notice you where back so a belated welcome back GIS looking forward to your excellant threads oh and nice healthy looking crop ya got started glad yer back

G

Silicates! Great stuff! You'll like the Pro-Tekt Shorts. The benifits of Silicates will help keep a nice buffer from extremes such as heat. it strengthens the cell walls fortifiying it like reinforced concrete. It's helped me from a few mishaps in the grow room. Plus it will bulk up the overall weight of the plant. Big Plus for commercial growers.

Still Watchin'
Blatant :wave:

S

strain_searcher

Ok this should be great! Looks like you havent lost those skills,very smooth

cashcrop

growerinshorts said:
There's a 440 CFM inline fan sucking the air through 2 x 1kw lights. I let the air come from the room directly, it lowers the humidity. It exhausts up in the attic.

I'm in on the long haul for this one! :headbange I hope you dont mind me asking a few Q's now and then. :chin:
1) I've been looking at inline fans and i can't seem to find one for under $180. Where did you get yours, what brand is it and does it have speed control?

2) Are you running CO2 again this round? If so how does that effect the CO2 level when you take that much air directly out of the room and exhaust it into the attic?

Your my growing idol man :yes: , i hope to be half as good as you one of these days. Sorry about what happened last time. Did you ever figuere out why they came to your house? keep up the good work! I'm outie! :Bolt:

G

440 CFM Fan

This is where I got my 440 CFM... under $170.00 and free shipping. I agree with GIS... it's a bit noisey but not too bad... I was hoping for a few db less in the sound department... perhaps some sort of muffle box will work. It does not come with a variable speed control.

GIS... what controller are you using for your buckets?

cashcrop

growerinshorts said:
I haven't been using Co2 since well before I started making growthreads online. ....... Now I have an exhaust fan going 24/hrs a day,

My bad, i thought that i read in one of your old grow threads that you were using CO2...it was a (2) 4x8 ebb and flow tables.... anyways. Thanks for the advice. I won't worry about CO2 then, atleast not right off the bat. So you just have that one exaust fan that you use for your lights running 24 hours? You don't need an intake? Sorry if i'm asking dumb questions... just trying to get a grasp here. Take care man.
:smoweed:

Bonzo

Veteran
Good day Shorts, :wave: just poppin' in to say hey but i do have a question for ya. Im having high humidity issues, up to 80 % during lights out. Lights on: 80 degrees, 60 % humidity. It feels like a tropical rain forrest in there :biglaugh: Any ideas how i can lower it without buying a dehumidifier?

bonz :friends:

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks Shorts, :friends: i was hopin' you would say that. Gonna add an intake and exhaust soon.

peace,bonz :smile:

Awol/CoA

Shorts...I haven't seen any of your past grows, but it seems nearly
everyone is interested in watching this, so I'll join in and hop on for
the ride and maybe learn a trick or two.

Happy growing and Peace... :smoke:

buzzerd

hey shorts glad to see your back up and running hope every thing runs smooth this time,better safe than sorry

G

cool buddy im glad you're back

when i hit the mainland again maybe we'll party it up and get into a little trouble a bit further south from where you are now :)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking grow you got goin GIS...when do we start figuring out the mystery :)

tokinsmokin

looking good growerinshorts, I like that addition with the air stones, sound idea there man! This will be a thread to watch and good luck to you.

G

Shorts is back!

Watch out people, this man can grow. Nice to see you rockin the buckets again!

cashcrop

Looking great shorts. Heres a newb question for you. Is your Res close to the water source? Mine will be on the second floor and the only water source is on the first. I was just wondering how the hell i'm going to fill it and drain it every week... any advice. Also... how is that new RO system working for you, you bumped it up to a 100gpd system didn't you. I'm going to buy one and i was wondering how long it took to fill your 55 gallon Rez. Do you just put a hose directly from the system to you tank? How does that work? Keep up the good work man and thanks for taking the time out to help us less experienced people out.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Dammit Shorts........you got the touch! :canabis:

Those ladies look just awesome!
Glad to see you back in action.........always a top notch professional grow!! :friends:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Ooooooh, your doin it like THAT!

Ooooooh, your doin it like THAT!

Ohhh now I see.
You've got some bulky shrubberies there shorts. Glad all is well and you're back in the groove.
cook