What's new

monkeys' juice drips on coco just b'cuzz

aeric

Veteran
Hehe so have you tried the LAPK yet VT? On the KBK...its dank don't get me wrong, but if the Bubba dom BKBS is any indication, 98 Bubba is the one to have (or whatever Orgnkid actually used). I'm wondering if i ever will, a couple times i've almost gotten it, or held it dead in my hands.

To confuse things further people don't always keep perfect track of things and there isn't just one KBK. The KBK also only went 9 weeks last time, needs to go 70-75 so maybe I'll change my mind in the future, the full report isn't out on that one yet.

There is no "final answer" Regis!

20kw dreams

What's up aeric. Just wanted to chime in and say hello. Beautiful pics bud, and nice genetics.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
What's up aeric!

What's up aeric!

aeric said:
Hehe so have you tried the LAPK yet VT?
Nope...not yet....I'll be flowering one soon.....I was reacting to your dank shots you posted :yummy: I might flower a LAPK this upcoming run....does it taste kushy?

I'll post up over yonder when some of your gear pops the coco surface
:joint: :rasta:

aeric

Veteran
-VT-It tastes like the essence of Kush imo, as for the other flavors, I'll let you decide ;)

20K thanks for coming by! Major respect.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
What did the Dalai Lama say to the hot dog vendor?

...Make me one with everything!

lol-nice
plants look wicked bad ,Aeric

cheers
eddie

G

gdawg

hey aeric i been peepin in your grow for a minute its lookin nice bro. really nice strains i wouldn't be able to decide what to keep!

G

Hey aeric. I finally tracked down your dwelling place. Damn brother, you're cranking it out. Keep it up and keep them bitches green man. All the best. I'll be around now that I found out where you are. Can't wait to see what you have in store next. :wink:

aeric

Veteran
Hehe I can't either Krome...now that u know where I'm at stop by anytime, no need to call first!
really nice strains i wouldn't be able to decide what to keep!
Yeah that's the quote of the month!
plants look wicked bad ,Aeric
Thanks Eddie! It's their fault not mine.

aeric

Veteran
The one the only

Finally nailed that taste, knew i recognized from somewhere before....damiana...alot of herbal cigs have it, an herbal bubblegummy taste. Also, hashy, soapy, coffee tones of Bubba. Peanut butter and coffee after a cure, when first opening the jar. Bubba doesn't have that peanut butter tone. Walkin into a room with this...crayola and sage is what I smelled, lol. The flavor just lasts for days this round....pure blend, carbs the whole run instead of strategic points, and alot more changeouts of the res in flush. Tip burn cuz res was too small, ppms getting too high before next topoff, need to splurge on an expensive low profile, larger res that would fit. Some light burn too cuz they got HUGE. Love is love!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some healthy plants in here, good job keep it up. making me want to go smoke again with all this goodness.

G

aeric said:
The one the only

Finally nailed that taste, knew i recognized from somewhere before....damiana...alot of herbal cigs have it, an herbal bubblegummy taste. Also, hashy, soapy, coffee tones of Bubba. Peanut butter and coffee after a cure, when first opening the jar. Bubba doesn't have that peanut butter tone. Walkin into a room with this...crayola and sage is what I smelled, lol. The flavor just lasts for days this round....pure blend, carbs the whole run instead of strategic points, and alot more changeouts of the res in flush. Tip burn cuz res was too small, ppms getting too high before next topoff, need to splurge on an expensive low profile, larger res that would fit. Some light burn too cuz they got HUGE. Love is love!

Is this the LAPK? It sure does look tastey. Can't wait to run some of these next to the whites. Might have to put my shades on just to walk into that room. lol.

aeric

Veteran
Jay, IVV: Thanks for stoppin in!

No doubt Krome, welding goggles a must...yep thats the LAPK. Flavor is just unreal this round. Those pics u recently put up of the DC crosses...wow, and the white... always impressive.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and the +rep.

Hey Aeric, very cool thread you have and some real killer strains! :)

I am interested to hear that AN's monkey juice is giving you good results on coco, I may try it in place of canna's coco nutes next round. It's cheaper to buy in my store than canna, not by much but cheaper all the same :D [moths fly out of wallet]...

Seems like the PK is the pick of the liter then eh? I like the look of the flo & blue sonja too.

Thanks for the cool thread!

G

guest3854

Wondering how that second run of tha Bubba x Blue Sonja cross worked for yas ? That 3 headed monster was pretty wry lookin' .

I

In Vino Veritas

Dude I'm growing Crush (cali-oXblueberry) to me your Cali-O tops look similar to my more sativa pheno.. Like even before I read Cali-O I thought they looked like my plants :p Dunno what your's smell like but mine are a very sweet-n-sour type of smell.. Like the smell when you smash all 5 flavors of starburst into one huge ball of candy heh.. Check my gallery if you wish..they are at 20 days.. Hope you're doing well bro..

How do you manage your moms?

aeric

Veteran
Peter: hehe nice name love that show hope they come back alright with the strike n all.

SS: yeah the 3 headed one was too close to the light, no way to move her at that point, that run was stuffed to the hilt! That pic it looks like more than one plant, but it's just one hehe. Actually the ones i wasn't keeping anymore were the ones that got run there...rather than throw away perfectly good genetics. They were even better that run, and more color, cool to see the diff in clone vs. seed, was very pleased, but that whole grow was plagued by oversized monsters, a good thing and a bad thing. One of the 2 phenos i kept is now covering 80% of this run, depending on how it goes I hope to give her at least 75% of space in flo for awhile, she's the whole package.

IVV: way back in the day I ran alot of Calio and crosses, both the flavor and overall structure tended to show through very well on every cross. There was one pheno that tasted like cinnamon with only faint orange on this more recent run, which was very cool but.... Long story short all things considered they just didn't make the grade, maybe I'm too picky from the past runs. That pic is of the least Sat in the bunch! Most looked more like old school Thai, but not in a good way, and they were alot healthier than that one too. I hope very much to try more Orange flavored strains (Crush, Kush, AE77, etc...) in the future. That one of yours sounds right up my ally.

Moms...Bonsai in 5" square containers. Can keep a fair amount of different genes that way. If there's something I need alot of (BKS, BH) or worried about losing (PK) I keep more than one to get the numbers. It's a whole different strategy with those girls...if I didn't answer your question just let me know...
How do you manage your moms?
...Is kind of like asking "How do you grow?" so not sure what u mean exactly lol.

I

In Vino Veritas

Heh.. yea you're right. Well you answered my question.. I was wondering how you kept so many strains.. I have 8 on hand, but I need them all to produce 40-50 cuts.. Heh.. so thats multi-bonsais...

Thanks bro, again love your pictures!