What's new

Maj.PotHeads Grow

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
things seem to be coming along mites seem almost all dead very very few alive hotshot no pest strip should kill rest. got some fox farm ocean forrest soil topped off the grow bags and used rest to transplant mum into like a 5gal pot. i have about 20 clones in the rooting stage hopefully my next run :) ehres a few pics from last night
the whole canopy

left rear corner lol

thats just 1 corner under the no pest strip if my count is right 50 days will be aug 13th 60 days the 23rd. granted i know nothing about this strain and cant find anything about it either so i'm winging it hoping that because it seems a indica dom strain it should finish 50-60 days like most other indica dom strains. so if the creator of the purple shaq strain is a member and reading this pls clue me in as to the flowering time needed, pls dont be mad i have your seed . it's not my fault you didnt monitor your batchs before sending it to market :) hence i wound up with free good genitics that run 32-3500$ lb. im growing this for personal use i easy smoke oz wk
few shots from 6pm tonight

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Strong work on the mites major - congrats! That screen is filling in with tasty treats, looking very promising in here, better get out your back brace for the harvest - gonna be a heavy load to lift off that screen in a bit. :D I'm sure you won't mind bringing in a primo harvest of heavy buds.

Are you thinking about using any bud enhancers, like TopMax, PK 13-14, Budswell etc?

Cheers! :wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx all i do believe the mite's are dead last nights inspection was very long indeed and i didnt see 1 alive yea baby that SMC and hot shot no pest strip did the job. i'll leave the pest strip in there another 1-2 wks then pull around the time i flush the plants for 10 days.

Are you thinking about using any bud enhancers, like TopMax, PK 13-14, Budswell etc?

actually i have thought about this and may try what i done last time he he, i foliar feed the plants ff big bloom with some diamond necture in it and my trics swelled like mad. done it 1 wk before 10 day flush, outside of that havent really given it much thought i am currently using ff tiger bloom and big bloom together they liked 1/4 tsp of tiger bloom per gal water but some didnt like 1/2 tsp so i'll keep on a 1/4tsp diet lol. the big bloom is feed 2 tblsp per gal now i feed every other watering i use the lift then finger in soil method to determine watering needed.

finger's crossed that JA continues to bless my grow

G

I have arrived a bit late but i am here now and plan to pull up a chair. You have got a really nice canopy going maj. should have a fat yeild!
Good luck with your grow and buds!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on all thx for sitting in
cool451.gif
i'll kick the band in the rear again lol
music269.gif
musicband.gif
music270.gif
and have a small party

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thought i'd throw in a close up frosty all tops look like this or better :)

not bad for 22 day 12/12

GreenDreamz

Damn Maj.

Things are looking very good for you...i like that close up shot you got there.

I will be back to check in on this one :lurk:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
GreenDreamz said:
Damn Maj.

Things are looking very good for you...i like that close up shot you got there.

I will be back to check in on this one :lurk:
thx it looks like i dumped a bag of sugar in there lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
heres the cause of my spidermites arghhh a semi dwarf limon {lemon/lime hybred} and semi dwarf orange tree the orange tree is the close up web

2nd pic is after sprayn them down with the SMC product guess i'll be more carefull when placing outside to veg in spring again lol i just wont

G

Nice close up, i think you should be in for a fine harvest, nice covering of tric's for 22 days!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lots happened this wk they've been packing on some serious weight

i do believe i'll be 1 happy camper next month during harvest i picked up a bud enhancer its a cheap chem expert gardner bloom burst NPK = 10-52-10 but @ 1/4 tsp it's workn charms. i will be sure to flush for 14 days plain water before harvest hope yall enjoy the pics as much as i enjoy lookn at my babys puff puff passn :joint:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Maj. did i read that right, you are growing a sprite right on a tree! lookin great with the scrog, and sugar coated at 22. beautiful!!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
The Dopest said:
Maj. did i read that right, you are growing a sprite right on a tree! lookin great with the scrog, and sugar coated at 22. beautiful!!!
sprite ????? spidermite on the dwarf trees ?

during the begining of my veg i could place the plants outside for most of the morning before it was hot. i placed them around them dwarf trees and noticed last wk the spidermite infestion, hence how i figured i was past tence infected w/little bastadges lol. them trees are now spidermite free also that SMC product duder at the hydro shop gave me @ no cost to try is really great stuff lol. i used it little weaker then directions.

if thats what ya meant on sprite

thx for the props on my 1st scrogg next run i'll just do half the cab it gets spilt into 2 sections mum/clone and flower sides.

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Major Hey, i was crackin a joke about your lemon/lime hybrid dwarf. tryin to be funny, sorry lol. man, i cant see how you will split this cab up after this scrog, this is seriously an inspiring cabinet you have here! gl and keep it green!

Nate

Woa badass garden there Major :D Damn citrus trees infecting the canabis! Hope it all turns out well, nice close up bud shot!

Nate

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
The Dopest said:
Major Hey, i was crackin a joke about your lemon/lime hybrid dwarf. tryin to be funny, sorry lol. man, i cant see how you will split this cab up after this scrog, this is seriously an inspiring cabinet you have here! gl and keep it green!
n/p lol it the lymon tree has pink fruit, as for splitting up the cab it came with a center devider and 3 movable shelves for 1 side its a wardrobe cabinit. the wife dosent really like the whole cab full like this. so i told her this will be only run like this afterall its really just for me and my smoking pleasure

@nate thx for the props the mites are all dead lol none alive

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on 1 of the clones has enough root mass i figure to plant so tis what ive done FF OF soil w/perlite added and 1/4 tsp seaweed extract into gal PH adjusted 6.2 water. now some of yall may be like wtf is he doing lol well i'll tell ya a pot 4 pennys idea on the 2 liter bottle i fill water to certin level. place the top upside down plant in it into the resivor and keep the neck submerged. this acts as an auto watering soil stays moist all the time, w/in 1 wk roots should be out the bottom of the neck into the res. about 1.5-2 wks i'll have enough root mass to transplant n/p

heres an older pic from last summer

and heres the current

ColoraDro

im still here and enjoying the show...

Glad to hear you got rid of the mites dude i had a run in with them also but thank god i caught em when they were barely starting to invade :fsu:

looks good happy harvest in the future for you my brother :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts