What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj.PotHeads Grow

G

hello Maj :joint:
ahhh man the GK looks great and sounds killer my friend....i weas going to drop a pic of my ML but i think i will hold off and wait for you to open the new thread......

hope you will put some dry GK pics up in the new thread??...
excellent work :joint:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
thx MGJ yes seems like a nice harvest the GK really is a nice plant as i gently squeeze the buds grape gum i smell he he. i read the smell comes out in the taste after a good cure :( doubt i'll beable to give it that we all know how that gose lol.

thx INB how often to change water in the bubbler unsure, i would keep check on the PH everyday and as long as the bubbler dosent get slimy i would say every 4-5 days change. unsure about ferts in a bubbler but i read in a res for hydro the air bubbles will evaporate some of the ferts thus raising the PH or something to that lol i need to read it again. as for the micro EbbnFlow it sits for now for me right now soil is cheaper cant afford gal jugs of the ferts needed unsure if quart's would last. i'll get to it tho :)

thx Jaws GK is very nice 4sure, i was going to trim cuts and transplant the ML today but my bro inlaw is waiting on some1 to come look at his 77 kawi kz1000. so transplant and cab revamp on hold for now lol was hoping to get all that done today to lol.

heres where the grow sits as of now

vegn
3 sugar shack bonsai mums
3 grape krush clones in bottels with 50-50 cocoperlite/FFOF soil they seem ok the mixture dosent seem to want to dry out as fast as plain FFOF they also share lighting w/bonsais.
4 Memory Loss
2 recut shack clones have roots 4 of the 8 other GK clones have some root in the prop tray :)

2 sugar shacks get the chop next wk, have 1 ron in flower 1 grape krush in flower both approx 2wks. now the huge GK is out i have room for the ML honestly the GK in a 5gal bag grew and took up half the inside of my cab approx 4sqft just under 20.5inch D 47.75 W :).

my sugar shack in the 2 liter bottle is doing fine it was shaded by the GK :( but i should still see 10-12 grams dry from it. the other multi FIM shack is just kickn but 1 should see my desired 2oz from 2 gal soil there.

thankyou for all whom have followed this thread and espically thankyou for my newfound internet friends this place just rocks.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Maj. plz leave a link inhere if you open a new topic..:)

btw congratz on yet a other chop :D...and on the ML girls

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on thankyou kindly if ya liked this my current you'll really like

superjoint

Dank ,man That looks Nice

Maj.PotHead said:
thx guys this strain has impressed me since day 1 with money shots like this @ 34 days 12/12
10245DSCN0367.JPG

it just amazes me the trichrome's it produces sweet sweetness from early on
:headbange

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou if ya like these plants you'll like my memory loss plants

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
10245102_1758.JPG

^ :yoinks: Hey!....Cousin It just stole my plants! :yoinks:

Congrats on another nice chop Maj. great pics too :lurk:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha HCA yes they can feed quite heavy SirSmokealot can give proper PPM's and such. i believe he was feedn them like 1300-1500PPM's during flower dont quote me on that just yet lol. i'll check w/him

HairlessCaveApe

Yea Breth! I fed my pheno startin at 1800ppm's but I got this crazy ass powder formula that Flowers realy assimilate well. Long as I keep my conditions perfict I can feed crazy strong like this. Im feedin Yours like this rite now. I fed mine even stronger than 1800ppm's back east and Im figurin Im bumpin up my formula on Yours now too. Im on my second set now. Sory to say the first set got a slight case of frostbite in the root zone and came in a bit airy. I didnt realize my root zone was gettin down past 54f on occation. I still had my chiller set to compensate for summer temps. Ahhh fukk, new room. The ambient temps were fukkin me up too, but now I got me a li'l heater in my flower room and I turned up my root zone chiller a bit too. My next set are due for harvest 1-16 and they look alot heavier. I think I could feedem even heavier too. Big strong beautyfull Flowers Maj.! True Blessins on Ya Brudda!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
wow more then 1800 PPM's shitznit mang big strong flowers is an understatement with the sugar shack them cylx get so phat an nasty yea !!. as for the root zone temps maybe get the containers on wood palletts to get them off the floor and to insulate against the cold floor

B

buzzed day

man maj. your plants always looks fine!!!pretty much sence i started reading your thread heathy and shinny,shinny shinny.lol i got a heck of a nice buzz going today.thanks for the show and have a buzzed day.peace

Latest posts

Latest posts