What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj.PotHeads Grow

darrinjefferson

major,
this grow is looking awesome!!! i have been looking for a premade cab to use hopefully for my next grow, and i think you found it. that cab looks to be about perfect size.

do you still plan on vegging any clones or housing your mothers in it?

good luck, i cant wait to start seein some fat BUDS

keep it real

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
darrinjefferson said:
major,
this grow is looking awesome!!! i have been looking for a premade cab to use hopefully for my next grow, and i think you found it. that cab looks to be about perfect size.

do you still plan on vegging any clones or housing your mothers in it?

good luck, i cant wait to start seein some fat BUDS

keep it real
thx for the props this run i'll be scroggn 10 girls usn the whole cab. next run i'll probally put the center devider back in and run as orininally planned.

made the scrogg screen last night 19in x 46in

Last edited:

darrinjefferson

yeah i was thinking that you could put the divider in a foot to the right so you have a 3'x2' flower chamber.then you could put a shelf in the middle of the veg chamber and have clones and mums in there. its just so perfect. i really hope i get this cab.

your scrog should yield alot, especially with 10 ladies in there.

keep it real

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok doky the fun just started heres some cab before during after pics

and here's the girls

in the closet

i do have a question i cant hang the doors because wife wouldnt let me put water bed in spot i 1st wanted so now i must use the panda paper white 1 side black other side. ok for the ppl usen this panda paper how do ya hang it so there's no light leaks do ya velcrow it or what lol ????

Last edited:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
hey Maj. :wave:

i had to use some standard black plastic on a cab one with emergency blanket attached, no where to buy panda local, anyway in my case i stapled the plastic tightly across the top of the cab and used sections of "sticky back velcro" along the sides. my cab was in a closet so it didnt have to be perfect and was far from it but it served its purpose. the main thing is you dont want light leaks during dark periods so you may find yourself sittin in the cab one night at lights out to check. add velcro where needed. also if you do the velcro id let the plastic wrap a few inches around the sides maybe even go with one length of velcro down each side of the entire cab. what size light is that?!! it looks LARGE, lol gl peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx bro i'll do that with velcrow down both side's wrap around style the light is an old growtek 400w hps works real good still fans make more noise then the ballast lol

thx dopest

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok fun's started now all seems ok tonight will be 5th day 12/12 and i must say wow the screen sure is filling up. i do believe i'll wind up some where around 80-100 buds above screen, i figure i'll let the screen fill til mid next wk. then everything that isnt w/in 2 inch from screen get's cut off, everything fan leaves and shoots. shoots will become clones fan leaves get ate lmao :yummy:

3rd day 12/12

4th day

some under growth

temp exhaust

future carbon scrubber box lol

mum she bent when placed under screen so i pulled her out replaced w/another girl. i know i know why is he cloning a male for is he duh duh duh or what. lol nope my only male got messed up when i sprayed him with neem 1 morning. when the sun rose and got hot he wasnt dry and got burnt pretty good. these 2 cuttings where the only real good 1's to take. i want fresh seed from this strain because it's not for sale anywhere i cant find any info on it. so my nephew who got the smoke is gonna ask his guy about the flowering requirements :) hopefully he will tell him. he was told when the seeded half lbow was given back we had some seed he isnt aware im grown it yet.

mum n male clones

mum closer nice purple color in them stems

update next wk :)

please JA bless my grow :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx pohm mak and MGJ

this is my 1st scrogg attempt and i do believe my screen will be pretty full i have 31 inch from top of screen to bottom of light. i dont believe i'll out grow this erea so ive let them start to grow through the screen, each evening at lights on i adjust the screen. i assist anything through that needs and re position others as needed, i figure by mid wk i'll cut anything that isnt 2in or less from underneath screen. i gave them last 1/4 strength grow big for the N from now on out tis just tiger bloom and big bloom. my waters ph is hi so i drop it to 6.5ph with nutes added, last pic till next wk i could help my self lotsa differance from just 2 days ago

Stan Laurel

Looking good there Maj.PotHead :wave:

I could have done with a screen like that on my clone run, but sadly it would cause problems when feeding due to the size of the area.
I'll be keeping a close watch now to see how things pan out now you've gone 12/12.

Good luck, and :smoweed:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok nice little update ben busy grow temps are 71-72 deg when lights comeon and dont rise above what the house is during lights on 77-78 deg. wensday i cut all growth shoots that havent reached the screen and left all fan leaves intact. been batteling spydermites think ive won was given some SMC from the local hydro shop duder said no1 wants to try it so i am, it was given to me under 1 conditation i give a report back on the product. hit the plants last night and wow i bet 90% are dead now i only seen very few moving, im gonna also get some no pest strips to hang in there for next few wks.

so on with the pic show lol
the night i trimmed

the cuttings in a bowl of water

last night 13 days flowering

screen isnt compleatly full but dosent look bad for a 1st try at scroggn, hopefully i'll be 1 happy camper in another 40-50 days lmao :canabis: :pimp3:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
pontiac said:
That is one awesome cab maj.!
thx buddy still dialing her in :) i did forget to mention seems like instead of the leaves punching out and stretchn, they seem to be bunching up and turning into flowers. when i get them mites dead and if i have no further problems yeaa this should be a very good grow.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Where'd you get that poultry net? i searched home depot for 1.5"-2" cells, but they only came in 1" cells.

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
pontiac said:
Where'd you get that poultry net? i searched home depot for 1.5"-2" cells, but they only came in 1" cells.
in the shed of the house we bought seen that and some scrap wood layn around :woohoo: free scrogg screen. and why i went so big for a 1st scrogg
but honestly the chicken wire should be at a local feed store like intermountain west srry forgot to clairify a livestock feed store :joint:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Hiya Major - not completely full? Leave a little room for the buds to get fat - fattening's gonna take the rest of the space easy. Love the view in this shot - nice canopy development. Nice load of cuttings you got too.

Now that flowering's begun, the countdown is on... they look very happy... :D

Latest posts

Latest posts