What's new

Maj.PotHeads Grow

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
i just found these two...male ML.....

ahhhh r/ya gonna F2 ?? hope my last unsexed is male :) hum maybe i sould hang a thermostat in the veg erea. i know i'm with in few degrees of house ambient temps. during day it gets 73-74 at night heater set @68-70, as for the GK clones im thinking about converting to coco brb i'll take a pic you'll see thier small still but have been in the current containers 3wks now next to the shack bonsai mums.54w fluro lights them :)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Maj.

plants looking verry lush and beautyfull...love the roots on them..i'l be watching :bow:
i shure gonne see if i have some room for my ML's next run....

keep the green up bro !

@jaws

i see you getting it on again....looks good from closeup....i think from a distance 2....:kissass:...you topt them so you must be past the 5th node.....
nway maybe its time 2 open a thread...so we can enjoy what your enjoying...:D
just a thought....

P.S if so... do drop us a PM plz

G

hello Maj :joint:
not sure but remember back when my power went out for ten days, and the first two days i had no power what so ever.....ummm i'm thinking they may have went into flower just ever so brifly because after that they did stretch abit, maybe thats why mine are showing sex at this time...

i better watch them carefully if everything gos as planed may be thats a strategy to get them to show sex...
hummmm :chin:

P.S. ummm no i'm not going to be making any F2's this run, was wanting to make some seeds but i just dont have room to keep a male around...

G

hello core :joint:
ya brother i think i will but i'm gonna wait untill everything is sex and in flower, not going to run the kush thread over here just to much bullshit that gos with keeping a kush thread up and moveing in a positive direction...
peace bro :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lol here's the 3 gk the other still weak lookn may cull it

dates on the sides is when they went into containers this soil is flushed i keep gettn :bat: :bat: :bat: with mix the last of the FFOF and this COCO perlite mix and container them put the EnF off to the side till i can get few more ferts needed. :chin: guess i'll roll with my :bat: keep the water PH'd @ 6.2 thats still an exceptable PH for soil on the high side for coco. i think it'll work i rinsed this coco mucho its runoff is 5.3-5.4 meter bounces lol. coco was rinsed with clearex and water PH'd @ 6.0. i'll find out :chin: this should be neat and a good thing

G

hello Maj..
ya brother those look great, the middle one looks really good.....

possible plan of action buddy why not try one first and see how it gos, this way if it gos south you will not possible lose all three, i would hate to see that happen to ya buddy.......
they look great..

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx for the concern bro but honestly i really think the plants gonna love this mix it resembels a 50/50 mix of FFOF and FFLW soils

the fuller lookn 1 is actually the very top of the other grape krush plant i broke the rootball while back before the current 1 was in flower lol. it still hangs in there

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Man, everything looking so lush and green - your plants look very happy! I like your labeling method - I do the same, very handy to have the TP info so easily at hand. Your Grape Krushing Memory Loss grow sounds like the title of The Missing Hemmingway Novel :wink:

Between you and Jaws ( props your way too my friend ), I feel I'll be well schooled in the wants and needs of Memory Loss before I take the plunge! Props to both of you for the great pics... :yes:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey MGJ thx bro everything really seems to be coming together in my corner ive managed to keep the sugar shack going since day 1 also the grape krush although i admit they are bugers to nurse along. but once they establish WoW do they seem to shape up nicely take the 3 i just transplanted today. in the pic they are little droopy kinda root bound lol. now 6-7 hrs l8r they seem very happy perked up so hopefully thats my magic soil mix lol. havent watered yet tomarrow i'll hit them with 1/2 tsp/gal water PBP grow they should like that.

on the subject of feeding and the memory loss :chin: :chin:
every since the 3rd set of leaves where out ive feed them with
1/4 tsp/gal water seaweed extract
1/4 tsp/gal water diamond necture
1/4 tsp/gal water calmag+
then waters PH adjusted to 6.5
2 times a wk untill transplanted from 3x3x3's also hit with mexican bat guano right at transplant into 2 liter soda bottles when i watered next day.1st watering was same above then i upped the dose of seaweed extract and diamond necture to 1/2 tsp/gal water. feed them every other watering { 1 plain PH 'd watering 1 w/ferts} transplanted into 1gal bags hit them with the mex guano again. bought some PBP grow and hit them with 1 tsp gal water they loved it so next feeding hit them with 2tsp gal water. they seemed to have loved that also. oops the PBP was used with the other ferts upto 1tsp per gal water seaweed extract diamond necture and clamag+ WoW hungry girls all that with FFOF soil. hum :chin: :bat: yepper bro do believe thats what ive feed the memory loss so far. lol think my ole hippy a$$ rememebered
:pointlaug at myself :joint: :joint: :joint: for all hangn out

see new i was toned lol all that under 205 watt in cfl's i use for vegn, i have a 150w hps security light for veg also just need to get some chain self tapn sheetmetal screws and bang on the ML's.

Last edited:
G

hello Maj :joint:
ok two females and 1 male ML so far still have one to sex....also found three more males i had to pitch this morning, 1pine tar kush 1jackhammer and my only other basic diesel...in all i still have 7 plants to sex but have 17 females rolling along...

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
also found three more males 1pine tar kush and my only other basic diesel...

:badday: oh what i could do with them.Waiting on your thread Jaw's should be a interesting one :wave: .

G

:wave: Looking good major!!!!! I love those ML's. :yummy: Jaws did a nice job with that cross :woohoo:

I'll be watching this very closely. :chin: I'm not going to pop my ML's until next fall. :badday: I already have too many starins to choose from and i need to get down to 6 for this summer :chin: What a problem to have huh?

Nice job guys
GCG

Hey Maj just chillin up here with the Big N talking about our future project figured Id say whats up we just ate some canna cookies and about to smoke a blunt !!!!!!!!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on Jaws 17 girls what a harem lol im 98% sure i have 4 ML girls the last 1 is lookn like 1, looks like i'll be reading up on forcing the plant to produce viable seed. been wanting to do that with my sugar shack anyways, if i do have all girls again lol what luck eh guess my grow conditations are near perfect or perfect. i am a true believer that perfect or near perfect grow conditations produce a higher female/male ratio.

for the most part everything grows in there stress free well maybe slap here n there lmao. plenty of prayers to JA

Hi Teresa welcome back this grow by end of summer will be very very nice he he sugar shack in 1 corner grape krush in 1 corner memory loss in 1 corner and white widow in the 4th corner :woohoo: . i honestly had my choice of purple haze or white widow the state set this med pataint up with them cuts and now she has 1 of my sugar shacks :). i choose the white widow although the purple haze sounds great also lol.

hey GCG thx buddy yes he done whats seems a surperb job on this cross 5 seed 4 sprouted 2 distinc phenos but both phenos very very simular. when yours sprout your gonna love them im sure but watch out they get huge he he least mine are for 6wks from seed planted. the huge leaves must be the urkel trait from the urkels grows ive looked at anyways

hey INB right on say hight to bro for me tell him be safe boardn and dont eat to much cookies lol.

well garden's doing great the flower chamber has 2 sugar shack 1@ 43 days 1@ 41 days 1 grape krush@ 51 days 1 grape krush@ approx 2wks 1 ron same approx 2 wks. so i have 10 days untill more room in the cab then i'll cut the shacks and GK. between now and then i'll have taken the memory loss cloned the bottom 8 branchs from each girl, transplant into 2 gal bags from 1 gal and flower them :woohoo:. the ML will get my FFOF soil with flowern amendments added i'll need some PBP flower for soil

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:yes::yes: - yup 2 of 'em for ya Major - you're well on your way to monthly harvests :woohoo: :joint:

Congrats on all the females - so you're thinking of reversing one of your ladies branches to make some pollen? Most excellent - I haven't tried that trick yet, wouldn't mind watching you do the deed and learn a thing or two.

Memory Loss S1 seed - come and get 'em - get yer red hot Memory Loss S1 seed heeyahhh!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
well cut the grape krush tonight 54 days 12/12 needed smoke and room took some last wk and it's fine nice mellow high the lasts few hrs also. checked trics last night most where cloudy few still clear very few turning amber

tomarrow i'll revamp the cabs inside so hopefully height wont be an issue anymore lol.i'll have a final weight then close this thread and start a 07 log, this thread has become the size of a small book lol and i'm sure ppl get board reading it because of its length. i'll start another for the memory loss and continue on there.

today fixed my friends PC and he gave me few bucks lol so off to the hydro shop, been lookn at this 1gal bottle of liquid karma 64.99 ouch for me. the owner was in was in a great mood i asked about quarts of it and she said havent arrived yet but i'll give ya a deal on the gal jug. it has a sticker on back 4/2006 she didnt place it there and she believes thats date of manufacture and will be good for 2yr total if kept in proper conditations. so i asked how much she said 40$ to you because your here alot and i'm in a good mood lol. also scored bag FFOF 14.99 norm is 20$ lmao there went my pc repair money lol.

i'll confirm sex on the 4 ML im 98% sure all girls if so then i'll take approx 32 cuts from the 4 plants, transplant into 2 gal bags and flower now there's room lol. have few more GK cuts almost ready for soil and both recut sugar shack clones have sprouted roots he he.

honestly speaking unsure if i'll continue to run the GK mainly because a bonsai is outta the question lol she gets quite large and the cuts dont like to root for me about 50% root of the GK i get 75-80% sucess on the shack.

well time to go trim the larger leaf matter off the plant then cut branchs cut off all fodder for quick dry lol and hang them great lookn tops, although ive cut approx 1oz allready there still few left lol

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Congratulations on another fine haul my friend! Grape Krush - wake and bake of champions!

You're really doing it up right my friend - looking forward to your continued saga in the new thread!

A new thread im there brother! The big N and I had a good trip he really got me motivated. That Crush looks amazing deffinitly gotta let us know the overall yeild. Whats happening with the hydro try any good news?

Last edited:
Hey dude I bought a air pump for my clones with a airator but im unsure how often to change the water im using 1/4 tspn Diamond nec 1 tspn liquid karma for my solution?? with the added air in the water how often would u change the water?