What's new

Maj.PotHeads Grow

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Congrats Major! ^^^ ditto - nice score! Nice hardware!

You gave me some inspiration - i had some nutes from my first grow - way too old now, I just bit the bullet and threw it all out so I don't get tempted.

Can't wait to see what you do with the new gear! :yes:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
GCG unsure if coco can be used with this ebb n flow setup i'll research it more, im still stoked about gettn this equipment for free .

thx walkabout

thx MGJ lol i'm not taking anymore chances with ferts so i dumped them pluss them old ferts had solids in them.
the cab on the right we have grape krush approx 6wk flower back center sugar shack left sugar shack front right ron front left grape grush clone.

grape krush in 5 gal bag

2 sugar shack the 2 gal bag is approx 5wk and 2 liter bottle is approx4wk 12/12

thats whats in flower as of now the memory loss are doing great in the 1gal bags bonsais where trimmed roots and plant mass last wk doing great

G

hello Maj :joint:
hey brother things looking awesome over there, any chance we can get some solo pics of the shack and the grape?.....your shack looks like it will yield nice with those solid looking buds....
peace bro :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Jaws thx for the props i can try l8r today just before lights on @ 6pm my time :), my digi cam isnt the greatest just a kodak 5mp that will print the pics when done. i'll remove the smaller plants from the cab that shack was hard to move and the grape krush he he i cant pick her up w/out hittn nugs, i'll do the best closeups i can. now if my nephew can come over when i would like to take the pics, his cam is a very very nice 1. on the larger of the 2 sugar shack it was mulit FIM'd also crushed inner main stem and bent over 90 deg its in 2 gal bag hasnt had FF tiger bloom lol she's approx5 wks into 12/12 and still really lush green. so this confirms that my tiger bloom was indeed bad and the culprit of why my garden would yellow 3-4 wks into flower. the grape krush on the other hand started off a burnt little runt has turned into the monster in my cab she controls half lol. the GK is starting to yellow some shes like 6 wks into flwr my light is with in 6in from her on alot of the plant. this is where alot of the yellowing is starting, her right side not directly under the light is still lush green. unsure if the rest of her upper is light bleaching or not, cant really tell but most of the original large fans have yellowed and fell off but thier approx 4 months old now. density both the shack and the GK seem very very dense to a light touch i dont wanna squeeze it the mains feel rock hard.

on a lighter subject the 24 x 30 inch ebb n flow micro garden i was given i believe i'll run rockwhool cubes in it and run the coco tek in container by itself and hand water the coco. i'll run the same nutes on both and be watchful of the coco, i have another grape krush clone ready for transplant.

Maj tell that lazy big N to get his ass over there I would love to see some close ups of what im gonna have in a couple of months he he he.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
been busy today prepared some coco for a try of the hand at that type of growing :)

Jaws heres a few attempts @ closeups lol in the earlier parts of the grow log theres some nice nug shots also

havent showen the mums in a spell so here they are oh approx 1.5wk from wack roots and hack her back then repot into same containers. also in the pic is another shack bonsai in training 3 grape krush 2 sugar shacks on the mums off to the left is. 1 grape krush 1 shack in coco ive started a log in coco for that grow attempt .

heres the memory loss i think i have 2 phenos 2 plants up front are identical in stature squat fat over laping blades on the leaves. 2 in rear are tad taller and identicial leaves not as wide and blades dont over lap, all 4 plants have undergrowth that starts off from the 1st single finger leaves all the way upwards.
very roboust lush green plants the ML are on the main stem towards the bottom the outter celouse has peeled. looks like bark striping off a tree he he :woohoo:
memory loss 31 days from seed planted :chin:

he he looked like this 31 days ago

:yummy:

G

hello Maj :joint:
hey thanks for the close up my friend they look pretty good, looks like they could put out some nice hash/oil leaves for sure....

ummm ummm ummmmmm your doing a fine job on those Ml's, i just got put mine in there pots 1 in a three gallon bucket and three in some 2litter bottles....there doing well and starting to stink a bit, i topped them all and will more then likely remove all the lower shots and just leave the top six....

yours are much begger then mine at this point but i will still be givening them atleast another month worth of vegg before flipping the lights.....good luck on your coco run...
peace bro :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx Jaws if you like them ugly pics above you'll really love these ladies and gentelmen ppl of the world this is why it's called sugar shack

got my nephews cam for a day or two heres the 1st pics with it

:yoinks: about 3-3.5 wks left it produces trics from 3wks 12/12 onward and the manicure trim yea baby keif hash heaven. lmao now yall know why i spend so much time looking in the garden when lights are on he he and why wifey says i love the shack more then her lmao :yummy:

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
niiice indeed sir

niiice indeed sir

yes...thats sexy..
nice work MajPotHead...looks very deep n rich green and should do great thru bloom man..been watchin from the cheep seats so keep it rockin sir..
FOE20

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx guys this strain has impressed me since day 1 with money shots like this @ 34 days 12/12
10245DSCN0367.JPG

it just amazes me the trichrome's it produces sweet sweetness from early on

G

Looks like some very dank sticky shiny Buds you have there Major!
Like the pic's!!
Good luck with the growing!

Edit. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maj.PotHead again.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i shure as hel gonne try her !!....awsome pics bro !!... i'm getting used 2 it :D
btw Maj. does she has any problem nute wise?

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Wow Maj, Great Job as always. Damn, that Shack sure does pump out the trichs all the way through flowering! :yoinks: . Im just about to send out my order for a pack of 10 Grape Krush :woohoo: really cant wait until i have them in my hands, not to mention in my garden! Im excited to see how your hydro experiment works out for you, i would love to give it a try, no funds here though :pointlaug . haha. Hope all is well Maj. Hopfully ill be able to start my grow diary by the end of this week. I think i see some Burmese Delight in my future :lurk: (i hope). Keep in touch, and keep it Growin!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx all
today i cleaned up the microgarden E&F cleaned up nicely

almost like new lol i rinsed the hydrokorrel guess i'll soak it overnight in water PH'd @ 6.0.

heres the grape krush @ 40days 12/12 kinda yellow i think is from being to close to light.

and for Jaws few more of the sugar shack :yummy:

all in all this run is doing nice the GK upper parts yellowed are w/in 5inch of lighting everything on right side lower is still lush green.

core to answer your question on the shacks nute requirements i really couldnt tell ya buddy, ever since the 1st run uptill this run when i introduced fox farm tiger bloom that was bad my crop yellowed. i would continue to fight with this problem until JJ found out his FF ferts where bad. i would assume she can handle ferts fine, this shack in pic soil is
FFOF right outta bag
1tblspn blood meal/gal soil
2tblspn bone meal/gal soil
2tsp dolimite lime/gal soil

ferts
1/2 cup big bloom when 12/12 started then 1st wk 1tblspn bb 2nd 2tblspn 3rd wk 4tblspn is where it at now every other watering
1 watering is plain PH'd water next is water/ferts

diamond necture started 1/4 tsp now is 1tsp/gal water
after 3wks 12/12 i give indoneasion bat guano 1 tsp/gal soil right on top the water. now it gets 1/2 tsp/gal soil of that and 1/2 tsp/gal soil budswell, they'll get guano till 1wk before chop then its plain PH'd water @6.5

darrinjefferson

damn maj....still looking good....
cant wait till i start seein some buds again.
keep it up

late

EDIT- You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maj.PotHead again.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
10245DSCN0367-thumb.JPG

Dayum Major! You weren't kiddin about this one! :yoinks: That is one frosty girl! Everyone's lined and looking perky, nice buds everywhere, grapes being crushed, shacks getting sugared... yowza!

Question on the memory loss - how much stretch did you get?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
10245DSCN0367-thumb.JPG

Dayum Major! You weren't kiddin about this one! :yoinks: That is one frosty girl! Everyone's lined and looking perky, nice buds everywhere, grapes being crushed, shacks getting sugared... yowza!

Question on the memory loss - how much stretch did you get?
right on thx buddy the memory loss is still in veg mode hasnt matured yet, when the ML matures and i have confirmed sex i'll clone the girls flower the seed girls. mark the clones and choose the best for a mum, hopefully i'll have some grape krush to run in my micro E&F system i was given.

now that i have few pics from this cam every1 can for sure see what i see every time i open the cab to gaze apon my girls lol i get high just lookn he he

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Whoops - brain fart - still in veg - must be Memory Loss already! :yoinks:

Congrats on the camera - makes all the difference with the right cam... I got high from looking at the SugarShack too!