What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey everyone thanks for stoppin in and making sure all is ok after the quake. Life is back to normal just work work work as usual. Here are some gak shots from the gh. I will post more pics tomorrow when i can take some more.

The purple is starting to come in.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The mom search has officially started. I took cuts last night and they are all perked up loving their early lives in the EZ. Thirty cuts all labeled to their according mothers. I aint gonna lie some of the plants i took these from were kinda stretchy so some of the cuts were almost hollow even. Been neglecting the indoor for too long and am gonna change that starting now. The ice are the most vigorous and branchier plants so far. I am pretty sure i am gonna choose my mom out of the ices. Mikado is the second runner up so far. I am gonna only keep the mom that has the best flavor though. I dont really care about yield.

Here is a banana i put outside tonight. It will get transplanted tomorrow and grown along a wall to hide it. This one will be lst'd to the fullest. Thanks rotten for the cut brotha. I will do it justice.

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
GAK looks great.
You take big cuttings. I'm going to take longer cuttings next time. maybe I'll do better.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey hazy! yeah the gak is really starting to fill in. She should be done sometime this coming month. You should take big cuts man it will really take time off of your veg.

I hit my sativas up in the gh with bushmaster on monday and i go in there today and all of the ones i hit with it have funky spots on the leaves. Some of them would even fall off to the touch. I was planning to cut down like three of them anyway cause it is getting stuffy in there and i need better air flow. Two already got the chop this morning. Doesnt make me sad just need to know what the problem was.Anyone else notice this type of problem with using bushmaster on pure sativas?

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

lookin solid in here brother :respect:
like the glass too
the grandma story is a priceless one, she sounds like a spitfire for sure :hotbounce

keep it green bro :friends:

G

guest5703

Glad to see the earthquake didn't affect you much. The GAK looks sweet indoors and out ;) Lookin good with everything pretty much, just keep it green! PEACE

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Heya raist and cali thanks for popping in. Sorry on the lag on posting in here. I was kinda butt hurt when that bush master rolled my plants up but now i feel better LOL. Also harvested the gak. It was about 15 percent amber and i didnt really want it to be too heavy. Enough talk here are some pics.
Trimming the big fan leaves off the gak. I dont make hash with those.

The gak hanging. All from that one plant. God i LOVE the sun.

A lil better shot of a nug.

Here is what the bushmaster did with my sativas. had to chop down two of them.

They are grown out of that burn now though. Shit i thought i was gonna lose the whole lot of them. The healthy growth reassured me

Here is one of those fast finishing indicas from the random seeds.

Hawaiian x PK

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yo franken. I try to do the damn thing.Next year will be way smaller scale so i gotta bang it out this year.

Here is a piece my buddy gave me for helping him get his grow started last year. Never asked for anything but it is always nice to get a gift. He makes these all day long. Thanks B. As always perfect fume work brotha.

Oh yeah these are called inline percs. Please do not let the chinese knock these off. You dont really see too many pics of these for that reason. Just wanna keep the integrity of the design since it is my boys bread and butter.

Last edited:

Murphle

Is your boy Spork? Nice glass!! Was wandering what brand hut you had? I'm gonna get one for this fall, but unsure which one to get to avoid the dreaded yellowing/toxic gas some of them are known for. Have you had any probs w/ yours? Doesn't appear that way, your plants look like they are loving life/their environment. Great work, and thanx for sharing!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
stemless percs huh. i have a few of those...well had, welds broke on them. i learned the design of those though,.man i need some equipment when i can afford. and some lessons holmes.... lol. i want to make myself a triple perc bubbler with some marbles on the percs for stablization. i had one of those and dropped it during a move. i miss it

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Murphle- Naw my boy doesnt post here or on glasspipes.org. I have a hydrofarm habitat and havent noticed any adverse effects from it. I think you just wanna make sure the poles are powder coated. The old hydrohuts had straight metal bars. I did have one of those too and didnt have any probs either. I think most people were just looking for a scapegoat cause they messed their own grows up.

Sir- What up Dog! Yeah inlines are fun. Dude get the glass gear and roll out here for a day or two. You know it isnt that far of a drive! I have been seeing good prices on ebay for carlisle torches. Shit roll out even if you dont have the gear.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey nugs, that is one sweet ass piece, your bud sure has a talent. I would love to try it someday.

B/R

Y

YwouldntI

wattup chubb,nice ass glass piece yo.thats sharp,one thing i hate about smokin outta my bubbler is when its time to empty it you gotta either let the ashes hit the water or scoopem out.that oiece dont seem to have that problem,nice yo.peace-Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
BR- hey man you should give the lava a try someday. Fun as hell. Cash crop it a couple times and get the equipment.
Dre-When you start spraying butane upside down it will start to turn into an almost frozen liquid.
Y- Yo man yeah this piece has been puttin gin mad work the last few days and hasnt even started to get dirty yet. It only builds up a lil nastiness under where the bowl joint is.

OK here is a lil indoor. update.
GAK.She is starting to finish up. Prolly one more week or so. These nugs are rock hard.

Here is one of the Haw x PK i brought in from outside. As you can see she didnt go into shock from switching light cycles and is booming out. A couple of them stretched a few inches but other then that they are staying bushy and bulky.

hazy

Veteran
i like this GAK bud

Bitchen glass chub, and the hpk's looking killer.
This is a great time of year for you outside guys. Everything's going to start going crazy in the greenhouse.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

mmm mm mmm.lookin good yo that haw x pk is real nice lookin.
how much does he let those go for yo? i wouldnt mind havin one for a harvest gift to myself.;) peace-Y-