What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey fellow ICmaggers! I havent been on the forums for the last few months. I have had to cope with a few deaths and had to move which all caused me a lot of stress. I am recovered from my gloominess though and am ready to post some ganja again. Hope you all enjoy the show. I will be posting my indoor and outdoor plants in this thread to make it easier to keep track of. Here are some flicks!
Here is the GH.

I have twenty five seedlings in about their third week of life.

Here is a monster Hawaiian x Purple Kush. It is starting to flower which is kinda early but she was getting out of hand anyway so its cool.

She has a fatty stem.

Here are some shots of OG Kush. She was flowered outside in the greenhouse. Huge fat colas of frosty yummyness. She grows better outside as compared to inside.

Here is the indoor veg closet. Digital 400 hps. I use hps mainly because i do AF runs. There are nine masterlows in full flower in the middle of the other plants.

I will take some pics tonight of the indoor flowering hut. Damn it feels so good to be back. :jump:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I only got two strains in the hut right now. Hawaiian x Purple Kush and Mississippi mud. Here are some pics

The co2

These ballasts are practically cold to the touch.

gotta get the heat out of the room.

The lights are run on 240 plugs. Luckily my good friend is an electrician. Did a clean job setting up this breaker box in the room.

The seedlings growing are mixed seeds. I got them from a breeder a while back and i just ended up throwing them all in one bag. There are definitely some sativas and indicas in there. Most look like hybrids though.

Here are two GAKs i have growing outside. G-13 x Afghani x Kush. The taste is outrageous and the high is crippling. Strong floral undertones in the smoke.

Hawaiian x Purple Kush

OG Kush

Everything is flowering in the GH because there is only around 13 hours of light hitting it everyday. I thought this would be a problem but it has actually worked out great.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Whats up Sir! Yeah man i am trying to do some good things outdoors this year. Hopin for a bumper crop thats for sure. Started 25 more seedlings this morning. The girls better show up for the party come sexing time.

hazy

Veteran
chubbynugs said:
The taste is outrageous and the high is crippling

that G-13 x Afghani x Kush--GAK--sounds like some good stuff.

Great to see back on the forums chubby. you know how to make a comeback, man, greenhouse full of buds and all.
you have 2 600s in the hut?

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey Hazy my friend. I actually upgraded to digi 1000s. I am lovin the lumen upgrade just gotta battle the heat a lil more. Yeah man the GAK is the yummies definitely on the indica side of things. I have been trying to get this strain off my buds for a long time and finally got it passed on to me.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Havent posted recently because my fingers have been too sticky from trimming my OG Kush i had in the gh. She flowered for over seventy days and was ready for the chop. Here are some pics.
Before the trim

This is only half of the plant hanging on the line. Made my house smell pretty bad. Had to put some potpourri by my windows to kill the smell.

Here is a Master Low autoflower in my veg closet.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Made some bho today. I am really high right now so had to post some shots. :rasta: Here is about a quarter of what i scraped, the rest already got smoked up.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice i was just sayin ineed a schoolin in BHO. yall are havin to much fun with out me

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sir- let me know when you are in southern cali and you can join in the fun too. Always room for another heavy smoker in these parts.
D- The BHO smoked great. practically melted into the nug before the lighter hit it. I will post the way i do my bho the next time i make some. Which will prolly be tonight so i have some for tomorrow.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey Maj. thanks for poppin in.
I wanted to post the ghetto way i make bho. Luckily i blow glass and can make my own bho tube.
One inch heavy wall tubing about ten inches long.

I melt down one end to fit the butane cap

Then i shove the weed in the tube. Lightly letting it fall in then packing it but not so tight it wont let air go through.

I then push three pipe screens though the bottom end to hold the matter in the tube.

I then use that beanie wrapped in tape to hold the tube when i am using the butane cause that shit gets cold! It really isnt cold enough to hurt you though.

Then i take my ass outside and spray away.

I usually just swirl it around and have a fan pointing outside my backdoor blowing off the butane. Once the fluid vapes off and the tray is frozen i fill the tub up with hot water and purge it until the bubbles start forming. Pop the bubbles then repeat. You get something like this

It is prolly best to let is sit over night but i scraped a lil piece for fun and it was not harsh and tasted like the og i used to make it.

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Chubby Im loving the shots of the grow in the greenhouse and the nice little BHO breakdown, I need to try doing that shit sometime... ohh well its all in the future. Keep up the great work bro!!

-N.Kron:rasta:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
NorthernKronic- I will go take some more pics of the plants in the gh today. It just gets so damn hot in there sometimes. Try the bho sometime it is pretty easy to do. Its one of those things that once you do it once you will always be doing it.
Bigtimer7- Thanks man. The OG smokes great already. Its one of those strains that dont get that hay smell while it is drying or curing.

hazy

Veteran
nice bho tube.
how do you get that screen in there. just push it in when it's full? is there a rim that holds it in?

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hazy- The screen just shoves in there and holds in place. I was thinking of blowing a lil bubble to fit the screen in but i was thinking that leaf matter would make it around the screens if it is not snug.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Here is a lil update in the GH. Hot as hell in there today. You can seriously lay out in there for five minutes and get a nice tan going on.

The seedlings on going on about week five or six now. They should be sexing soon.

These lil ones are another round of seedlings i am starting. Big Haze CrazyX seeds, Mongrul from core, Lemon Skunk i got from a breeder a while back, and some other mixed strains.

Here is a NYCD i threw out the other night.

The GAK that is flowering.

Hawaiian x Purple Kush getting a lil out of control for that 40 gallon pot.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn that's a stem and a half, love the greenhouse. I'll be checking back in for sure, good luck man.

B/R