What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
chubbynugs said:
Hey hazy come over and smoke a bowl! Ill send you home with some afwreck. Had to stock up on some bomb till my next harvest is done.

Some pieces i slapped together the other day.

i like the work on the solid reversal pipe. you have to lay your colors close as fuck for that and hot torch. how do you get that pattern on the bowl, lay your colors and twist the bell 1/4 turns back and forth? thats all i have done is pull strands out(color), helped my homie prep when he went to take a shit lol. i stretched out 3 pieces... he shit fast lol :joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Y- Yeah man really put a smile on my face. She is a straight up Gma.
Sir- My grandma grows tons of plants. She does that to stay occupied and has a yard sale everyday to sell em. Literally thousands of plants sitting around her yard in every kind of container imaginable. My favorite piece she gave me back was a bong i made out of a five gallon bottle when i was twelve or something like that. LOL still had a burnt bowl in it.
There are several ways to pull stretches. Stick stacks, tacos, layering. encasing. and im sure im forgetting some. I will pull a stretch this week sometime and take pics. Takes about an hour of work to get a nice pull about seven eight feet long.

Hey chubbynugs!

Finally found my way over to y'r thread, haven't read everything just yet but wanted to compliment ya on y'r greenhouse looks beautifull :yes:

chubbynugs said:
Silver- Yeah man LOL. I agree with ya there.

Ok funny shit. I made some brownies and my girl just dropped a slice and my dog grubbed it. Maybe he can finally calm his lil ass down. He is a pugle and is super active. One of these put my ass down so i am wondering how it will affect the pooch. Good night i am in for some REM sleep.

LMAO, sheesh..eh, a pugle is that a mix of a poodle and a pug?? I guess these kinda doggies are hyperactive huh? What happened by the way, did he calm down some? or did nothing happen?:chin:
:wave:, low

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hish- What up brotha glad you found your way here. A pugle is a pug x beagle. They are hyper little things. Yeah my dog got high as hell actually. Well he went and laid down a half hour after eating it and didnt wake up for a while.
Maj- Thanks man i really try to keep things in order over here. Just a lil over whelming sometimes.
Kuna- Thanks for stoppin by man.

Alright here are some indoor shots. To be honest they could be better cause i have really been focusing on my outdoor but hey they are still getting the job done in there with minimal maintenance.

One of the plants i threw in to the reverse flowering cycle from outside. They have not really stretched at all and are blooming very healthily.

GAK

Sour bubble

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
God damn that shit was crazy! I havent felt one of those since the nineties. 5.8 with the epcenter about 20 miles away.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin good chubbynugz, lots uh healthy plants! Where was the earthquake yo? SoCAL?

C

cellardweller

no shit. How are you and the gardens doin? any damage?
I think you should start a glass blowin thread, and teach us potheads a few things!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
cellardweller said:
no shit. How are you and the gardens doin? any damage?
I think you should start a glass blowin thread, and teach us potheads a few things!
Hey cd thanks for asking how all is. I was watering in the greenhouse and almost fell on one of my plants in there. Talk about superropping :laughing: Just some shit fell off stuff. Thank god the 52 inch didnt take a spill.
I think i will make a thread on glassblowing as soon as this outdoor season is over. I will show basic stuff so anyone can make their own pipes with minimal money put down.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
whats up c.N.
just found your thread had to stop in to say nice Garden looks clean , that is one hell of a stalk one the biggin ....
also i love the story with G ma i wish mine was that cool ... ha ha !!!

gotta love earthquakes, good old cali .. glad to hear all is safe

Y

YwouldntI

damn yo earthquake huh,glad alls well with you my man.
just poppin in to say wattup pimp.mother nature be trippin on you cali folks...
peace -Y-

hazy

Veteran
25123a2_014.jpg
Bad Ass pipes.

Someday I'm gonna show up and burn one with you man.
Your grow looks great inside and out.

So your stuff outside will finish according to the shortening day length? Different strains, different finish dates? Just wondering, if you get to chop a certain number of days after flowers show, or if some will finish according to the time of season.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
hey man, going to be pulling up a chair for your thread. amazing looking garden! both the indoor and the outdoor!