What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ic hydrohut "tent" grow club

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
nah using those tuffstuff containers, shouldnt be a problem,

thanks for the ideas, couple sawhorses sounds right up my alley, plus they got some actual use to em, when not supporting table that is,

bart187

B

BlueberryNutz

whats up everyone. heres mine. i like this setup a lot. the only thing i wanna add to it is that i wanna buy a cmh bulb for my 400 and run my 600hps and a 400cmh side by side

B

BlueberryNutz

its a 4X4. i wish i would have bought the real huge one lol

yeah that's how i felt when i was running the 3x3 the new 4x4 almost 5x5 its just right for now we will see how long that last lol what strains are you growing

AugustWest

Veteran
some pics from my hydrohut (52x52 i think) I had huge issues with my smaller hut killing my plants so i ditched it and everything started growing again.

flowerroomkr8.jpg

Island Sweet Skunk

issyv9.jpg

issbudul0.jpg

White Rhino x Isis
wrxn8.jpg

wrbudye7.jpg

Power Plant 1 & 2
ppp2vc1.jpg

ppp1va6.jpg

Soma NYC Diesel
nycdll1.jpg

nycdbudwq3.jpg

grape fruit x blueberry 1 & 2 chimera/DJ short
gfxbb2fz4.jpg

gfxbb1gm0.jpg

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
sorry im late

sorry im late

hello fellos. i just read through this thread and i think it would be cool to check up on often. i also use tents to obtain my medicine. i use a 52x104 tent with 2 1k sunmasters(but i only have one running right now because my clone stock was low) and also a clonebox with a t5. i made a few mods to incorporate a stand alone a/c. the exhaust is powered by a 4" vortex blower, although i think i might upgrade very soon as the summer heats up. please excuse the orientation of the pics, in my haste, i forgot to rotate them.

:rasta:

AugustWest

Veteran
swampdank said:
can i get a hooray for milk crates? what a handy item to have at home or behind 7-11
hell yeah man.. all my pots are on milk crates..
killer grow dude.. nice setup. How are the temps with the 2 lights going?

Texas Kid

OK So here we go, this first group is the Hydrohut mini with a 3x3 American Hydroponics Econo tray setup with reservoir. I run (16) 2 Gallon perfect pots in it shoulder to shoulder, still tweakin it a little but this setup works great. I run a 200cfm forced air in and I have a big scrubber in the attic with a Hurricane 630cfm that handles the exhaust from both tents.

Tex

Texas Kid

This is my Sunhut 2x4 setup with (2) Silverstar 6" hoods and (2)600watt hps kickin over an American Hydroponics Bigfoot 2x4. It will hold 13 of the 2 gallon perfect pots and (1) 5.5" for shits and grins.

I pull the two hoods into a single exhaust that goes up to the scrubber in the attic. The control panel handles both tents and keeps it all orginaized.

This one was emptied last night and the next round will go in tonight.

Tex

Texas Kid

And here is the prop closet with veggers, mothers, and cuts staging for action

We feed three tents and a closet from this propagation area and it works out great.

Tex

In the mix we have Indiana Bubblegum, Sour Desiel(3 phenos), Golden Skush, Sherijuana, Schrom x Suddenly Blue, ECSD, Casey Jones, Purple Kush, black Widow, Romp19 x Texas Mystic, Kush landrace, C99, Charles Kush, Darlene, Trainwreck x Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Chocolate Trip, and some more that I can't remember right now.

All kickin ass

Tex

Texas Kid

I flipped the lights on the 3x3 on 1-27-08 so a little over 4 weeks or so and they will go 60-65 days on some and 75-80 on the Desiels, the next round is already stagged and veggin so it should just keep kickin.

I shoot for 3.5-4 lbs per 3x3 table and we will see what I do off the 2x4 ina full run cuz I dunno...

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts