What's new

HeLp PiMp DoWn.....aiNt ThIs SoMe $hEiTT

G

Greyskull

Aloha MOneYMiKe.
Killer grow you got going on homey. Rocking the coco is the only way.
Nice dog btw.
Keep it growin on.
Laterz

C

cellardweller

Damn MOneY, thats a mean lookin mutt ya got there! I'd hate to cross paths with him! But Im sure he's as gentle..right?
:respect:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sup pimpin, i shouldve been posting in here along time ago. the sr-71, bubblegum, and 80's all look fire as hell. what breed is your dog? it looks almost part mastiff in the face.

B

BaBaBooeyVT

MOneYMiKe said:
sorry milo long time no update...that's ecsd...foxtail and all........she's tasty.......
ok the 80's"aka"HaSaI.........is DONE,and DanK.........wierd bodyodor funk....not really pleasing in any way...but she hit's hard enough for me....and that's tha werd.....

and some sr-71 pk..........not bad....not burkle....and not urklan...........

and some DaNK BubbLEGuM,via my HomieMMz..........love these flowers.....tasty for sure,babbaboey how's ur's?..........

and since it's my thread F.U.C.K.E.M........my BuBBa!.....180 lbs. of FURY........

love my dog to death......#1 GaNgSta...........MOneY
sorry missed this one just pulled her today at 70 days so not sure how tasty she is but if anything like she smells im in for a treat :joint:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ahh after a good 2 month cure.........u get some terpentine smells......but one hella bubblegum........gotta run the indiana and this cut again...to see the difference..............abird sicillian mastiff.......BubbA..hehe;)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on Mm,2 month cure eh,im always lucky to let mine cure a month...LOL,one time i found a bis bowl of bud in a coat i hadnr wore for a long ace time though...prolly 6 months or more,so thats the most cured buds i ever kept...LOL.peace pimpin.

thatguy

What up, MM? Can't believe I haven't stopped by and said high!

How's everything been since the fest? Hope you enjoyed yourself, I know I sure did!

Hope all is well, hope to chill some time in the future!

All the best,
TG

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
socal master........veggin up.....

maby cheese?............hehe

cherry ak BUSH..............

gettin' tha chemd big...................................

and money's powerhouse cut........dank nuggetry.....

and some suffering bud shots......got some mites this round...............

............oh yeah new ware's...........

U

UBER21

Damn pimpin socal and the chem d looking proper man....along with the other mommy's......cherry ak.....yummy...lol.....Whats in the cups?? looking like some tmv syndrome hit that baby? Sucks man those borg are lil fuckers...good luck mang...peace

ps stop by the chem 91 or chem d thread I added some new pics...lol...:)

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
I'm really not thingking it's tmv......these are dj's bb sativa's bread by a fellow member here......she/he is a freak...........all the other projeny looking fine...............MOneY

U

UBER21

Ah gotcha mutated leaves is a common trait of the BB but u knew that already....lol....