What's new

HeLp PiMp DoWn.....aiNt ThIs SoMe $hEiTT

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran

so here's my mom's old school beans...at least 2 decade's old..........out of 20 somin' put down...1 popped....ran 2 flowering cycles:(....she was finally ready to clone and flip.........here she is.....in all her glory.........................

today she's about 2 wks. in these pic's were taken days ago....will upload more later tonight...........LAter F.U.C.K.E.R.'s...............lmao....MM................
uh update? starting to flwr......wooooohooooooo.........

FUN......FuN.......FUN..............MM

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
SO000000000ooooo u like?don't worry be HAPPY!!!.............
PowErHouse..........raistlin u prob had a light leak...cause these girls are MaGnIfICeNt.......<--sp?...doh.............any one wanna know why their called PowerHouse?...........................

and some ECSD..............................

some gifted BubbleGum I hear she yields well and turn's purple......we will see....

ahhhh sr-71 purple kush looking hella good can't wait........might dust her w/a fellow member's pollen...........ogkbx1...eh?

...........about to get lost here gonna make another post.................MM

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
S99 "AG"'s pheno O's personal jack move....LOL........this may be the frostiest beiotch I have ever seen...and or the gooiest and maby the sweetest smelling plant in tha WORLD............

sorry they need to be big to get tha picture....MM

U

UBER21

Looks like christmas up in here........frosty snow on them bitchez.....hahahaha...whats the lineage behind the htc powerhouse???

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
c99XDeepChunk.....or the other way around......kinda stoned right now...Mm

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I just copped the ECSD cut, which now rooted...I'm stoked to finally run the gal....those pics are sick bro...and that old school looks killa...wit 'dem fatties yo.....

G

Right on MM your plants are killer! Just hearing C99 and DC in the same sentence is tough for my brain to handle.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
dug this beiotch up....

dug this beiotch up....

got some shots for all the fiend's........................................
80's bean....;) lookin' kushey..but looks as it's going to yield something crazy....she smells like bubble gum mixed w/kushandsome kind of woody thing going on....btw she is already putting out some small calyxe's at wk 3ish........

next one of my new favorites PowerHouse"HTC"....dank........................

ahhhhhh alast my lovely ecsd....love her flavor................................

and finally tha black.............kinda yellowin out.....taking many cuts soon....

tha black net to O's Blue..........

...........more tooo come.....tis almost time..............MOneYMikE

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yeah that's tha sour cut that we were talking about...almost done....yeah she's a looker.....btw that's the black haze aka sherhaze..later bro.....MM

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
here we go...

here we go...

80's...........couple days ago............

pic's of some bubble............looks like a squid eye?

ffa......very nice grower grew this........

................................................................................

C

cellardweller

just slippin through to say whuts up?
pics are lookin great, MM! keep up the good work bro!
~cd

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to come in a say HIGH...but first havta catch up :smile:

L

luaith

ahh..i see you push em to the edge in those solo cups..right on dude i do the same...the biggest i had go was about 24" tall..by then ya have to water twice a day...which is a PIA..

excellent thread MM...keep up the great work..

Latest posts

Latest posts