What's new

HeLp PiMp DoWn.....aiNt ThIs SoMe $hEiTT

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice lookin thread bro...I mean nice girls...Im gonna pull up a seat next to Sir, NZ & YwI...Just gonna roll with the crowd here...looks good man, laters...Peace

- Z

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yo mike that giesha is lookin tight....i wonder when were gonna see some of that down here in the sw ehhh ;) .....keep it dialed..peace az

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
now veggies....................

now veggies....................

mind u these were old pic's for they have grown since...Sr71 purple kush

PowerHouse the pheno I like.....

EcSd

sheit gotta upload more........Mm out

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
oh shit .
its workin again. they r lookin good mike. be back to see the rest....

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
For shitz n giggles newly acuired arrivals much thanks too u!...."UK"Cheese,AgentO,Jillybean,NorCalDaddy'sGirl,KKSC,McFly,Giesel,and LAsTLeY.......FFA.........accually downsizing my room,flowering rm.is empty minus SdIbL,and some orange bagseed............the rest of the chem family will be arriving shortly,anlong w/others,white,91chem,etc....stay tuned.................Mm

Y

YwouldntI

dayum yo sounds like a selection outta this fargin world yo.
just readin the list has me salivatin mf LOL.nice lookin pics pimpin,those are some deep ass hues bro you most definetly put the gorilla pimp hand down on them hoes.glad these pics are back workin again yo,peace-Y-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Aight Beiotches,I'm ready for my viatimans...WO00oooHOO000oooo MoNeY scored.....CherryAk47,SnowDog,MTF,apothecary chem"akaChem91",SoCalMasterKush,Tha White,and finally ChemDog....
thanks mang.............................................................................Mm

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Hehe keep that in mind JustinCase,oh yeah she's the real deal too..she looks silly in veg....don't think Ive seen pic's of her flowered.....oh yeah search.........gotta upload pics...................later...fellas........Mm

Y

YwouldntI

wattup Mm nice score on the clones bro,hell of a lineup comin out soon!you gonna keep some mamas?
peace bro.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
heya Raist....was just about to stop bye and say hello......Y hell's yeah so far gonna keep moms of
ECSD
Haze
O's BlueB
Grapefruit Giesha
my mom's early 80's Kush"from seed"
and then gonna mom all the new atributes minus maby one or two..who know's?
but I can't wait to flower out the 80's seed gotta upload later...she's kushey as sheit.......smells putridwoody..no fruit at all....really excited about this 1.....................Mm

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Early '80's Kush from seed..... Sounds interesting dood..... INC = Staying tuned

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
early 80's kush....almost 2 decade's old beans

early 80's kush....almost 2 decade's old beans

this first pic is a comparison shot w/sr-71 purple kush"left" and my majik bean"right"....

next is somewhat a plant shot just to show I'm not shittin'.....

gonna upload more soon also taking cut's Vetty soon.....now I know she's a lady....It's time to stunt this beiotch.............................................take a look at the krinkle...ah she smells of chemwoodynutty..no citrus once so ever....F.U.C.K.I.N.G. stoked.............

ah tha new stuff..................