What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yeah that Spicey Jack is some good smoke for sure...Very nice cut!

Doggod, what affy landrace was that you posted about earlier?

darthvapor

dont know about doggods spicyjack. Mine is from a guy who worked with clones for care compassion club long long time ago. Its bud structure is like jack herer foxtail buds. its smells skunky and spicy like hash. It smokes kinda harsh because its caked with resin. It looks like it was rolled in kiff. I think its shatibabas spice X jack herer. Mine finishes at 8 weks. buds are thinner and longer indoors. she chunks up outdoors. spidermites love her too!! When Im not a lazy gardener and Im on top of everything I get 2oz per plant. Im sure experience and some aeroponics or dwc would make her shine.

highbrid

Clones that I got from the market last week are just now digging into the soil and looking good.. Does anyone have pics from the clearlake gear or has a smoke report been posted?

doggod before you release that swerve purple kush some more you should do a search on how mixed the results were with those who got it. 9/10 disliked it i think

G

Are you sure the afghani from nirvana is a landrace?

I don't know if i've seen that one grown, either way i'm sure its bomb!

Last edited:
G

so who is dropping off my cuts up there... are you sure they are from my mothers???? lately i ahve been seeing a lot of cuts said to be mine or from my mother stock that arent.. i just wanna make sure the cuts you are labeling swerves cuts are actually from my mothers... wonder how far clearlake is from the sfv.. would love to come up there and drop off cuts from me personally ....some body please let me know like i sadi just wanna make sure you are all getting what is said to be from my stock...

Smoking Gun

gurnt said:
Thank you . Is it for day are nigh time use
I've had some of this once (not necessarily the same cut). It was a fantastic daytime med. It had a nice body to it, but the majority of the effects were in the head. I really liked this one, was a lot like Jack Herer, just a little more spice and a little less sweet. Its definitely a good strain.

Smoking Gun

MysterX said:
so who is dropping off my cuts up there... are you sure they are from my mothers???? lately i ahve been seeing a lot of cuts said to be mine or from my mother stock that arent.. i just wanna make sure the cuts you are labeling swerves cuts are actually from my mothers... wonder how far clearlake is from the sfv.. would love to come up there and drop off cuts from me personally ....some body please let me know like i sadi just wanna make sure you are all getting what is said to be from my stock...

Its not all that far, maybe a few hours. I am surprised to know you haven't been there yet.

G

im not to much of a traveler when i comes to clones. i like them to come to me usually.. lol plus im njot much of one to drive a few hours with a bunch of clones in me car. lol hahahah... i imagine they are all rooted in whatever medium of choice yes? also whats the deal with mini bonsai mothers? and someone pm me with info on where this joint is so i can mapquest to see how far it is...please thanks

Last edited:

doggod

yes, they are from your mothers. i only have a couple that i know for sure.

LA OG Kush
Triple OG
Bubba Kush
Candy Cotton Kush
Purple Kush

lost:
SFV 808 OG Kush - clone died
Herijuana OG - not tro my liking

would love to get more just too busy to make the trip and hope something is in stock. by the time you post i do not have the time to drive.

when i asked Nirvana about the Afghan, i was told it is a landrace that they breed for best indoor growth. it was only inbred. i am sure if you went to Afghanistan and got the same stock it would grow differently, especially indoors. I have not grown it outdoors.

G

well never called anything of mine la og kush . i have never had nor run the cotton candy kush never had that cut so not mine.. and triple og came from calm in malibu not mcut either... and herijuana og not ine either.. so unless you ahve the pre98 bubba and or my sfv cut or my tahoe cut.. ahlf of what you listed is not from my mother stock.. so whomever gave them to you lied

doggod

then i was lied to. i was told they where all from you.

the LA OG is also called Ghost from what I hear.

the bubba is the best of the cuts i was told where from you.

the sfv died, too many bugs and powdery mildew, so it did not survive the cleaning.

G

yeah they bs'd you.. if your bubba smells like chocolate coffe then its mine.. but as to the ogs.. i have never had the ghost cut..well see looks like im gonna ahve to figure a way to get you guys the bomb asss real deal swerve cuts... my sfv is fire my bubba is dank

my sfv cut

heres the triple og i action

my pre98 bubba

doggod

the triple and the bubba look like yours. like i said the sfv did not survive cleaning.

does the bubba get very dark when it finishes?

most likely they wanted to sell more clones and figured noone would be the wiser if a couple of the cuts where not yours. good thing you are helping clear the air. I know it would piss me off if someone was incorrectly labeling my strains.

so let's party somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts