What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggod

here is the bubba
21075bk-med.jpg

here is the "LA - Ghost" OG Kush
21075og.jpg

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is why I like to start with verified seed stock and go from there.. I order my seeds from the seed banks and I know what I have.. so many people may claim to have something they dont and thats not the right thing especially if you know its not what's claimed.. but if you start with seeds from a seed bank you are pretty sure its the real deal. Just got a few of the Big Buddha Cheese popping up along with some nice Gods Gift and Reefermans Mendo Purps. First generation clones are where its at. The Cheese will be available later this year... As for the "swerve cuts" and all that business I know every clone that comes thru the mkt has been grown out and proven to be of excellent quality and I have personally seen the finished products.
We are located at 12867 Hwy 20 in Clearlake Oaks, 95423 and everyone with a current card or recommendation and i.d. is welcome.

Last edited:

doggod

the Triple OG is the same as swerve is running, just from CARE.

the Purple Kush and Bubba Kush are from Swerve.

the OG cut and the Cotton Candy Kush are of unknown origin.

glad we now have that cleared up.

within the next couple of months I will only bring my personal crosses to market.

MedResearcher

Veteran
That Grape Skunk looks really nice. Do you guys offer cuts from it ever?

Any idea of the cuts that will be around this coming up friday?

G

yeah but big buddha cheese is cheese X afghani so not the clone only.. i am just starting to release that.. the actual uk cheese cut.. but i agree with justa about the seeds. that why im making the kush seedline of the cali kushes... so you can buy them from a reputable seed bank and know what you got... and man that place is far for me to drive.. almost 6 or so hours... i might swong by if i got to tahoe this year.. if not gonna ahve to figure a way to get legit swerve cut up there

jdubz206

is this open to only ca mmj card holders? i live in and have wa doctor's authorization for mmj (no cards in wa). i wish we had something like this here, but i'd definitely drive to ca. i'm just not sure what the laws are regarding different states...

doggod

I have seeds finishing in Feb. so I will release the clone you see in picture and seeds, either the last week of Feb or first week of March. depends on drying time.

will post mine on thursday night.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MysterX said:
yeah but big buddha cheese is cheese X afghani so not the clone only.. i am just starting to release that.. the actual uk cheese cut.. but i agree with justa about the seeds. that why im making the kush seedline of the cali kushes... so you can buy them from a reputable seed bank and know what you got... and man that place is far for me to drive.. almost 6 or so hours... i might swong by if i got to tahoe this year.. if not gonna ahve to figure a way to get legit swerve cut up there
Yes of course its not clone only if you can get seeds but at least you are sure about what you are vending. I just prefer to start my vending stock from seeds or maybe from something I have seen grown out and dont have a doubt about... I prefer first generation clones.

Last edited:

MedResearcher

Veteran
I was reading the SR-71 thread, and it seems there is a big problem in the Bay with these Strawberry Mites that are so small you need a microscope to see them and they are immune to normal mite sprays.

People were having to spend like 300 bucks on 8oz of these new stronger sprays just to get rid of the mites.

It sounded really horrible, I know Clear Lake is a nice distance away from the bay so hopefully you guys haven't and wont experience these super mites. I know I am hoping/not planning on it.

My question is, have you guys in clear lake ran into these mites yet, and do any of your cuts actually come from the Bay Area or are they more local.

I know this is sort of a bad question, and I honestly don't mean it, in any ill manner form. I just want to take precaution and have a heads up so I can attempt to steer clear of these super mites.

Tks

:rasta:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes we have had a vendor with the super bug I believe.. We are turning them away at the door upon inspection if they dont pass the test but you cant look at every leaf. Its another chance you take with growing and I dont think they are impossible to get rid of. I try to use Monterey's Take Down every week after the mkt and it kills the eggs before they hatch but its certainly something you have to stay on top of these days.

highbrid

quick question about the clones i picked up the last week......all new growth and leaves that were already there are only in threes????? Whats the deal with that? Gonna wait another week and see if they are still kicking out threes... But the sour bubble has turned the after burners on and is doing mock 4.lol

doggod

which one has 3 leaves?

the og kush strains like to pop 3 leaf quite often to get more light. 3 leaves are easier to create for the plant.

highbrid

sour bubble grew out of it and has the petal to the metal... rom has 3s but taking off also... gods gift..(very small but startring to get a little better) granddaddy all 3s. But maybe because they were little babies. One of my gdp might not make it but im gonna keep my fingers crossed. I would like to get the rest of those cuts also to give them a try.... as im collecting strains and mothering them. Everything should go smooth though, im sure of it. All in all I like the variety and hope to see some different cuts soon.

wick650

Those cuts all came from that asshole medi kush. The L.A OG Kush is actually the now defunct Karma Collective's Ghost O.G Kush cut. The Cotton Candy strain was one of Clone Depot's cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.