What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

highbrid

well Im back home due to californias DUMB ASS DRIVERS ...now the roads are closed and i dont know how the hell to get there

highbrid

Up again and hope its gonna be a nice drive up. Also hope there is a bunch of good and verified cutts to be mothered and spread.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like bad weather again..

Looks like bad weather again..

We will be at the mkt again today with limited numbers and if you have a drive I suggest you hold off until next week maybe for a better selection...
Stay safe

Krakatoa

Christ, I was just about to walk out the door for the drive up there when I thought I'd check this thread one more time.

Rowdy, this situation needs to be improved if you expect people to spend $25 in gas and 5 hours roundtrip driving time to visit the "farmer's market."

Seriously, most people are making a long drive to get to Clear Lake for some special clones, so telling us at 10:30 a.m. just barely cuts it.

I know you're doing your best, but I'm not driving up there until I have a better guarantee I might actually pick up some quality cuts.

Man, Highbrid is going to be PISSED!! Probably as pissed as I would have been if I had driven up there and seen "limited numbers." Hopefully he lucks out and finds something he likes.

highbrid

Well ..."highbrid" very high now...hehehe.. did luck out...kinda sorta.. I got a few babies who is gonna soon be momies and the line up goes like this.. Grandaddy purple. Romulan... Gods gift ( missed the grape ape by a day) and my favorite SOUR bubble.. VERY nice people up there and the surroundings are very quiet and safe. Clones are in decent shape and looks promising but are kinda small, but not a problem. There was also some warlock and a couple g13xhaze and a lavender (which I forgot to get)...oh yeah and some sr71 pk... Ride was nice and rainy no cars or people we dont wanna see or anything. all in all looks like a good and cool place for you guys to check out... now on to the quarintine/// smoking some of their bannana goo....looks like strawberry cough but is nanna all the way .....happy growing yall.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont control the weather, power outages (half the county was without power) or road closures and who shows up so you can come and take your chances or find another place to get clones... I dont expect anyone to drive any distance to get here. Thats your call. All I can do is tell you what might be available from time to time.
Keep it chronic..

Last edited:

Krakatoa

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You tell us this morning that we should hold off until next week, and then Highbrid tells us there was Grandaddy Purple, Romulan, Lavender, and Sour Bubble!!! Get your freaking story straight, Rowdy!

The message I get from all this runaround is that I just have to take my chances and either drive up or don't drive up, but there's no point listening to Rowdy because he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

calicoli06

Been there twice. Have picked up OG, Bubba,Purple Kush Gdp, Romulan, Sour Bubble. Picked up some killer meds as well.
peace.

Kaos!

It's just common-sence to stay off the roads in this weather We're getting.
JLR stated it might be a bad day to drive up, nothing misleading there.
But on the other hand You have to take into reason the fact that the vendors also have the same bad drive too, hence the less strains/vendors.

From where I'm at, it's a nasty, twisty road I had to take last 2 times I've been there, and I would'nt have wanted to go.

The weather does'nt bother Me, it's the other stupid drivers that can't drive in bad weather that do.

Kaos!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Kaos..
Krakatoa I said there were limited supplies.. learn to read. And yea you are always gonna be taking your chances because sometimes the market sells out in the first hour... No one is twisting your arm to make you come here... and I'm sure we will still survive without ya..
Be happy brother
Peace krak... and keep it chronic

Last edited:

Anghellic

So what time do you guys open up the gates? Hopefully ill be able to make it up there in the next month or so. I want to make sure i get there early enough for the good pickins.

Krakatoa

justalilrowdy said:
Thank you Kaos..
Krakatoa I said there were limited supplies.. learn to read.
Be happy brother
Peace krak... and keep it chronic

Well, the problem isn't so much my reading comprehension. The problem is you sending out weird conflicting information. But that's okay.

Look, what you're doing up there is fine. Just don't try to promote it as more than it is. You don't have a "Farmer's Market," you really just get some clones in every once in a while. Nothing wrong with that, but there is a problem when you've had so many false starts and missed claims.

How's this: "There's a club in Clear Lake that gets clones every once in a while." There, that's so much more clear and way more honest. I could deal with that claim.

Oh, and I love how you say "learn how to read" in one sentence, and in the next sentence talk about peace and be happy. That kind of phoniness comes through in the way you do business, know what I mean?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not into childish spats on the internet krakatoa and if the market isnt for you thats cool because its not for everyone. If you dont like the way we do things then go elsewhere instead of trying to gripe about something you havent even experienced. What is going to be available at the market is an unknown even to me many times. You dont know till the clones come in and thats the day of... so yes you will always be taking your chances and if its too far or not acceptable dont come.. but to be so negative without understanding how the mkt works is really not fair... We are a farmers mkt.. No false starts or claims.. and have clones every week and everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the event EVERY Fri & Sat starting at noon. You included. Please leave negative vibes at home.. :joint:
We are not open to outside clone vendors as we are a collective but anyone with the proper parerwork is welcome to come and shop.
Peace and keep it chronic..

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, a current card or recommendation and i.d. and we start the mkt at noon every fri and sat.

Last edited:

plumpm0nkey

wow all this paperwork is not new if your a cannabis patient. Why is everyone acting like this. pretty much all you can do is post the anticipated clones that the vendor will have. Justalilrowdy is doin an awsome job answering everyone questions

doggod

sorry for not posting, my power was out and i was not able to post the list.

I will post the list on thursday if i have power.

highbrid

hey rowdy .....whats up with my favorite aunte? hehehe ... I still need to pM you about those other things. I know the roads will be cool this weekend so im gonna (try) to get up on sat maybe friday though. Until then....oh and Im gonna bring you some tasty stuff i just pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.