What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks dude

Got a ton of shots to show, but I need sleep right now...

So check back later

But here is a teaser

picture.php

More later :dance013:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks dudes and teresa

Be back with the pictures, took over 250 last night will take a while to get through them

Dr Dog

Veteran
Huge friggin update

Huge friggin update

Ok

I was in last night for 12 hours... Got a shitload of work done..

Got 2 lights moved in, but was so tired by the time I got to that, I did not feel ladder climbing in that state was not safe, so that will have to wait for a bit.

But I got my veg room gutted out, and have just what I want in there... 3 moms, and about 25 in 6 gals ready to go into flower. and 45 in 2 gallons, ready to start their journey..

So without further delay, lets start the show

picture.php

The next ones to be showcased, these are at about week 4...should be some nice colas from these too

picture.php

picture.php

Some Cheese below

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great white shark

picture.php

a couple hashplant x big bud

picture.php

picture.php

And the skunk show begins

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is it for now

What do you guys think/?

The smell is insane in there, and I have some very irratted forearms, from being covered in resin from last night....

Contact buzzzzzz

Thanks for checking me and my plants out

:thank you::tiphat:

Chem&M

Dog, not only is your thread inspiring, but it's just filled with good vibes and beauty.

My younger brother was asking me about growing since he's just getting into it. I told him that I always thought I appreciated the beauty of this plant before, but after growing it and watching it go through the process I fell a much more profound connection to it and it's glorious splendor. Your thread is filled with this type of beauty. I hope we all feel that way.

Also, I saw the newfie ink. Awesome. I'm a Canadian whose family hails from Nova Scotia and the surrounding areas. Just wanted to show more support for you. Loving the thread.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Ya want to know what i think..............i think your room is a thing of beauty :)...........want to come care for my room's :bump:.........yip i'd sure as hell call em Tree's :jump:.........1 question what version of the hash plant is crossed with the BB .....:thank you:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
flying into top gear now bro:tiphat:..that Hashplant looks dangarous........

if growing was in the winter Olympics, youd be bring Gold home for Canada:skiiing::tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Veteran
Dog, not only is your thread inspiring, but it's just filled with good vibes and beauty.

My younger brother was asking me about growing since he's just getting into it. I told him that I always thought I appreciated the beauty of this plant before, but after growing it and watching it go through the process I fell a much more profound connection to it and it's glorious splendor. Your thread is filled with this type of beauty. I hope we all feel that way.

Also, I saw the newfie ink. Awesome. I'm a Canadian whose family hails from Nova Scotia and the surrounding areas. Just wanted to show more support for you. Loving the thread.

Hey Chem... you have an interesting look at MJ.. And you are probably right... After I finish spending time with my plants I have to say I am in a different place.. I am at home amongst the smells and sights of my room, and I feel connected to them

Ya want to know what i think..............i think your room is a thing of beauty :)...........want to come care for my room's :bump:.........yip i'd sure as hell call em Tree's :jump:.........1 question what version of the hash plant is crossed with the BB .....:thank you:

Thanks T...you know I am not sure, it was gifted to me, but I will find out...It may look a bit different than you are used to seeing, as I had an issue with one of my timers, that lasted about 2 weeks, so some of my plants are a couple weeks behind

Glorious, Doc!
Thanks dude

Welcome to the jungle. Truly a field of dreams.

Thanks dude
that's crazy, I had no idea.

I would be lying if I said I've never thought about it before.
I have a tat addiction right now, and like anything else I am into, I have researched it to death, and Corey Miller I consider one of teh best in the game

flying into top gear now bro:tiphat:..that Hashplant looks dangarous........

if growing was in the winter Olympics, youd be bring Gold home for Canada:skiiing::tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Sniff sniff....Thanks dude. I am writing the OAC and getting them to include this into the Olympics

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ABSATIVLY POSILUTELY SPECFUCKINGTACTULAR DOG i get inspired to grow bigger and better plants after a visit to your thread .
EGGGGSELENT JOB

Latest posts

Latest posts