What's new

Dabney Blueberry 800w cmh/hps rockwool bucket scrog

I'm pickin up the real deal Dabney is a few more days - going to run exclusively w/ her for a couple runs and really get to learn her well.

So i will definately be keeping an eye on this grow. Will look into doing a scrog like you Canna! Keep up the great work!

Green Force

Awesome canna i put my girls under the screen tell day 13 or 14, next time should i veg more and stop early? or do you think i did well with my strain? that is my first scrog sooo id love to have your input

Cannabean

Whats up Freezerboy, you're always welcome here buddy :jump:

ARTofMAKINGfire: this is as much as i know; the breeder told me they are from mums from Swerve's dabney cut. The breeder is Clones2Grow and is on weedtracker and can has a good number of legit cuts.

Yo GreenForce, your scrog is great! I stopped tucking the branches under the screen earlier because dabney is more indica dominant with not much of a stretch as sarek said. Determining when to stop tucking nodes depends on a number of things; wattage, stretch, bract strength, how much the buds fill out, etc. Its hard to say until you see how she finishes and fills out under your setup. Next run and you'll have her mapped out.

Thanks Crhazey Daze, prof sublime & gorillagreenz, much appreciated :rasta:

Flowering Day 15 - 10.2.08
ph 5.9 ppm 1150
G/M/B - 0/1/2
LK – 8 ml/g
Hgzm – 5 ml/g
NUTS – 20 ml/g

salaam :joint:

Cannabean

Thanks dr_green, I really like scrogging :canabis

Its been cooling off around here and the girls seem to like it. Not much other news, pics tell it all.

Flowering Day 24 - 10.11.08
Ph 6.1 Ppm 1250
G/M/B – 0/1/2
LK – 9 ml/g
Hgzm – 4 ml/g
NUTS – 20 ml/g

rooted

man! what a great scrog!!

can't wait to see the happy ending, you've obviously got a deep green tint to your thumbs :D

:wave:

Cannabean

Thanks rooted, I'm still gettin the hang of this scrog business, its a fun process.
Hey Kwigybo :wave: thanks for stopping by again.

Flowering Day 34 - 10.21.08
Ph 5.8 Ppm 1275
G/M/B – 0/1/2
LK – 10 ml/g
Hgzm – 3 ml/g
NUTS – 15 ml/g

any questions please ask :smoke:

Lookin good bro, that Dabney Blue??// what genetic backround is it???
Do you know????? I might get some cuts of that Dabney Blue it sounds and looks good

Nice thread bro

MoleMcHenry

Lovely scrog you have cannabean! I especially like how you made your stand using PVC. I just got a PVC cutter and can't beieve how fun and easy it is. Cutting PVC with it is like cutting soft butter. I'll bet it's a lot cheaper than the plastic resin shelves I use as a stand for my ebb and flow, too.

GrassRoots

Cannabean, just happened to click your thread and I'm glad I did. I'm really inspired man. I'm getting a small tent soon that I wanted to try out new grow methods in. I've been in soil for a year and this looks like it would be a nice, simple, inexpensive hydro method to try out. Beautiful grow man, thanks a lot for sharing!

Cannabean

yo thanks bandit, no man Im not sure of the background of dabney. good feeding indica, small stretch, very short stretch.

hey Molemchenry whats up. i really like using pvc, its nice and cheap and cuts easily like you said. I tested the strength of the tub setup by standing in it. no problem at all :joint:

thanks a bunch Grassroots, the rockwool buckets work really well in this setup. I don't plan on changing anytime soon. however I might try it with 8 girls in 2gal pots next time...

mr bill, thanks for stopping by man, they are fattening up nicely.

I gave them a feeding of base G/M/B at 600ppm and 4 g/gal of H&G shooting powder. they didn't like h&g's suggested bump in dosage, you might be able to see a couple of the leaves showing p and k burn, so I gave them RO water tonight. I'm going to cut it back to 2g/gal and drop the ppms to 1000. the numbers below are the feeding they've gotten the previous week. :bashhead:

here are a couple of quick photos, one more week of feeding and then 2 weeks of flush till chop

Flowering Day 43 - 10.30.08
Ph 5.9
Ppm 1150

G/M/B – 0/1/2
LK – 11 ml/g
Hgzm – 3 ml/g
NUTS – 10 ml/g
ShtPwr – 2.5 g/gal

YO THANKS FOR THE REPLY, YOU ARE TOTLLY KILLIN' IT ON THAT SCROG BRO, STRAIGHT FUCKING KILLIN' IT.....

THOSE PLANT LOOK GNARLY AS HEAVEN, AND A BOUNTY OF HUGE TOPS :muahaha: ,
FUCKING SICK, SORRY ABOUT THE CUSSIN' I USUALLY DON'T BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF WHEN I SEE SHIT LIKE THIS.....

MUCHO RESPECTO (MUCH RESPECT IN MY LANGUSGE, NOT THAT YOU COULDN'T TELL, LOL)

PEACE AND SATISFACTION BROTHERS AND SISTERS
DR

G

Greyskull

Aloha Cannabean! :wave:
Things are looking like theyve progressed nicely for you thus far.
Is this your first time with her?
I recently picked up a cut of the Dabney Blueberry myself.... had a Q or 2 if you don't mind...
I was advised to let her go 10 weeks form the source... where you advised she's done at 8 weeks? Also, hows the smell now at week 6?

Nice canopy, too. very nice.
Mahalo

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real nice job on the scrog. Loving the Dabney as the subject. Looks like she does real real well for you. It's a great strain all around. Good flavor and narcotic stone. I always pulled her at 8 weeks sometimes 60 days. Just cant go wrong with good ole dabney.