What's new

Chefboy's Outdoor Grow 2009

severian

well done. I'm late to the journal but nicely done. You don't have any pictures of the chem dog do you? Have you decided what you will be growing next spring? Looking forward to next year. You are lucky to have a backyard that you can grow in. I envy your type!

well smoke report time:

and the winner..no surprise here

CHEM DOG: the chem dog is very unique...SO white and crystally..EVERYONE I HAVE SHOWN thinks it's INDOOR...and holy shit this stuff is strong...but not an indica high..it's a very complex buzz..its got some head and body to it...I would say its a 10 in the potency department..The taste is very chem tasting...It tastes slightly kushy, slightly hashy and slightly hazey...very weird tasting smoke..It grows on you though...
I would suggest this strain to everyone who grows...but i think it's taste can be improved..but not it's potency...VERY STRONG smoke NOT for the weak hearted...

Hope you enjoy my mini smoke reports

Chefboy

Love the reports. and I have some rez chemdawg IX-III coming up right now...the more i read about it and folks that have brought up similar the more excited I get :)
any pics of the CD92 finished?

Latest posts

Latest posts