What's new

Chefboy's Outdoor Grow 2009

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i agree. she's got nice structure. plants are looking happy. wishing you a sunny late summer!

Thanks for stopping by nomad...yea the kush mix is a mix of
* Killa kush/******'s jack
* Killa Kush/G13 (eskobar)
* Killa Kush/Blue kronic
* Kranial Kush/K.O Kush (knutsel)
* Star Kush/K.O Kush (knutsel)

so could be any of those...but I am sure it will be killer smoke..

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
here are the rest of my plants..

the Old Mendo from the ground view...
DSCN1452.jpg

and here is the Chem Dog clone i took back in May...It is doing very well
DSCN1454.jpg

and
DSCN1455.jpg

thanks again to all who stop by..Good luck everyone

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well a bit of an update...the weather has been very iffy all summer...tons of rain, a lot of overcast days..but now just in time for the budding...the weather has turned...it's been very clear and sunny and HOT...the plants in the buckets need water EVERY day..if not twice..the ones in the ground well they are just doing great cause of all the rain..the ground is starting to dry..I like the plants to go through a wet and dry cycle...that way they have a good root system...
The old mendo is just starting to flower...maybe on day 1 starting this weekend..
The Chem is doing amazing..very big bush
The S annnies Kush MIx has gone insane..it's stretching like mad...gonna be huge..
and the Kali Gum has really filled out and is a big bush like the Chem...

I will update with pics very soon

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
updates....it's been HOT HOT HOT here...and the plants love it..as long as they get water...EVERYDAY..

The Chemdog
DSCN1462.jpg

and
DSCN1463.jpg

Kali Gum
DSCN1465.jpg

and S annies Kush Mix
DSCN1466.jpg

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
and more...

here is the clone i took from the Chem back in June...it is almost 3.5 feet tall now and is very healthy

Chem clone
DSCN1469.jpg

and finally the Old Mendo..which has started to bud..today i will count as day 1 of flower..
Old Mendo
DSCN1470.jpg

Hope everyone's grow's are doing well

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
massive storms ripped through Southern Ont yesterday spawning a few tornadoes..I was lucky enough to only get a very heavy downpour..Thank god no damaging winds...the babies are safe..the only one that is a bit off is the clone it has slumped over with the weight and veracity of the rain..all is good...The old mendo is in full bloom right now but the rest have not yet sprouting lil budlets yet...but i think they are done stretching...

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
so as i said no heavy damage and lady's are looking fine...
started feeding the ladies Organo Guano-http://www.4hydroponics.com/nutrients/Mnl/organaGuano.pdf
and just started a regiment of watering with unsulfured black cane molasses
Old Mendo
DSCN1472.jpg

and
DSCN1474.jpg

and more Old Mendo
DSCN1477.jpg

and the Kush Mix i am very excited its stretching major and looks like it will be full of resin dripping buds very soon

more to come

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
ok so here are the rest of the update for now...

Chemdog- it has not yet started to bud, but is on the verge it will be in full bloom by next week
here she is
DSCN1486.jpg

and more Chemdog
DSCN1487.jpg

and finally the Kali Gum..she is a BEAST...i had to dig a my hole 6inches more so that she wasn't hanging over my fence...I lowered the whole plant 6inches down today...it looks like it's gonna be a huge yielder...
Kali Gum
DSCN1488.jpg

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
updates

well thank god..the weather has turned has been nothing but sunshine and nicely cool temps so all the gals are in full bloom..

Chemdog...geez in the past 2 weeks she has gotten to be insanely big..the nodes stretched and wow...she is a massive bush
DSCN1504.jpg

and more Chemdog
DSCN1498.jpg

and the clone i took from her
Chemdog clone
DSCN1501.jpg

and the Kush Mix...
DSCN1499.jpg

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
#1cheesebuds and kali_swed...thanks a lot..I really appreciate your responses...yea well it's hard to be so patient..it takes almost 6 months from time that i start a seed to the time i am rolling up a spliff of my own homegrown..but it's worth the wait...
I will be updating more as the plants bloom
thanks again
peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
update time...well it has been just unbelievable weather...NO RAIN..not for 22 days...it has been so dry and sunny...superb weather for the plants...today it is overcast and might rain for the first time in 3 weeks...
The old mendo is being flushed at the moment and will be chopped next week..
here she is
DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

and DSCN1533.jpg

more to come

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
ok so here is the Kali Gum...oh boy does she smell so sweet like lol bubblegum..
DSCN1536.jpg

and here's the Kush Mix.smells so kushy
DSCN1537.jpg

and a bud from the Kush Mix
DSCN1539.jpg

and more of the Kush Mix
DSCN1538.jpg

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
sorry haven't updated in a while...been busy harvesting and trimming....this rain is killing me..I harvested the Old Mendo last weekend..and I harvest the Kush Mix this weekend and just the tops of the Kali Gum..I am trying to prevent mold...Its been so wet here..after a month of NO rain..its been wet every day..no chance for the plants to dry out..All trichcomes were very full and still clear so no amber yet...so maybe they will be heady highs..the Old mendo is very nice i just smoked a tester...sweet smoke nice indica buzz...
The Chem dog is still growing and it looks like it has been rolled in sugar..very white...
It will be chopped in a week
peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well did the final haul last evening...spent 6 hours of serious chopping...all plants are cut down and hanging as i type this...I have been lucky enough to have been given access to the greenhouse so that the Chemdog cutting can finish up she will be cut in a week..but all other plants are cut...Winds are very high today(40-50 m/h) and was rainy last night..so thank god its all done...I will be doing smoke reports on all strains grown..once a cure has set in...The chem was so white and crystally...I have high expectations for her...

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well smoke report time:

Old Mendo: very nice BIG nugs(makes very large colas)..sweet flavour..smells like oranges or tangerines...nice indica smoke but not overpowering..My vote is still out on this one ..I think with longer cure could be better

S annies Kush Mix: WOW is this a kush..smells..tastes..smokes..and has the strong high of the kushes...A top notch smoke for sure...9/10 for potency and taste..I would definitely reccomend s annies gear

Kali Gum- smells and tastes like bubblegum...a very nice strong smoke too..and it seems to be getting better with age...Kinda of disappointing due to low yield(buds are kinda wispy) but still nice smoke

and the winner..no surprise here

CHEM DOG: the chem dog is very unique...SO white and crystally..EVERYONE I HAVE SHOWN thinks it's INDOOR...and holy shit this stuff is strong...but not an indica high..it's a very complex buzz..its got some head and body to it...I would say its a 10 in the potency department..The taste is very chem tasting...It tastes slightly kushy, slightly hashy and slightly hazey...very weird tasting smoke..It grows on you though...
I would suggest this strain to everyone who grows...but i think it's taste can be improved..but not it's potency...VERY STRONG smoke NOT for the weak hearted...

Hope you enjoy my mini smoke reports

Chefboy

Latest posts

Latest posts