What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Armed Widow(AK99xWW) in DWC 400W C13

Final Result - 6oz of very dry bud and around 15gr of hash. Would have been more if I could have vegged for another 2 weeks but had other stuff going on.

Smoke Report - Kinda Scary high immediately after smoking then mellows out nicely. By Scary high, I mean, one hit and we were so fucking high that we couldn't hold a conversation. The 75 day bud's trichs were mostly amber and thus is not recommended for novices. :joint: Taste is good but I'm not too good with describing bud tastes.

Thanks for joining me on this thread.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
WHY DO I HAVE TO HIDE MY BUD WHEN YOU PRODUCING PRODUCT THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT :biglaugh:

Stretchpup - I have yet to spark all 3 lights at once because only one group of plants are ready for all that light. They will be vegging under 45W CFLs till roots hit the water below the net pots. Pictures will follow the full spark up!

Latest posts

Latest posts