What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Armed Widow(AK99xWW) in DWC 400W C13

tngreen

Veteran
beautiful, just beautiful! seems like a killer cross as well. your yields out of that cab are amazing! very inspirational. cant wait to see the finish!

tngreen - Thank you. I think I have now dialed in this strain pretty well. Due to a bad timing with a vacation, I had to switch them to 12/12 about a week earlier than I had wanted and the yeild will likely indicate such. I'm only expecting about 8 or so ounces of good bud out of this one. Although, It may be made up by the fact that I'll be letting this one run a bit long to make it brainfuck bud.

fallenangel

wow .. look at all those fattys !! looks great bud ! cant wait to see the final product . how much longer are you going to let them run ?

fallenangel - I'm going to let them go to the weekend of 4/14 unless they die. That will make them 78 days. The entire cabinet will be one hit wonder brainfuck bud! I've chopped this strain at 56 days before and it was still good. But if you like to be knocked the fuck out....let-em go long. I'm on new medicine for my pain and don't have to smoke nearly as much now.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
very clean setup, i like how you use your space, gettin sticky in there for sure : )

take care brotha, bartender187

Stonerguy

Nice looking setup. Can you give some specs on the system you use? What fan do you use? What are the dimensions of that cab? ect ect.

Bartender187 - They are getting VERY sticky and purple too...never seen them turn this purple before.

Stonerguy -
C13 - 36"wide by 20" deep by 65" tall
Fan - vortex 6"
Odor control - CAN50 activated carbon filter (same rated CFM as CAN66 but wider and not so long.)
Hood - DaystarAC air cooled hood with 6" flanges
Ballast - Xtrasun 400W switchable ballast
Bulb - Standard 400W HPS
Medium - Deep Water Culture (DWC) using one dual outlet walmart air pump and a couple of $1.50 air stones.
Nutrients - FloraNova Grow and Bloom, "Sweet" (tried a little this time)

Let me know if you need any more info.

DAY 62

DAY 62

Day 62
Everything is turning purple and the leaves are yellowing. The trichomes are 40/50/10 clear/cloudy/amber. Harvesting soon..just watching the trichomes for more amber. As I've said before, I want this batch to be one hit wonder so am trying to let them go a bit longer than normal.

As this grow is winding down, please let me know if you have enjoyed my grow diary!

beautiful just freaking gorgoeus your tops are looking mighty fine when ur finished up here and curing should send me some seed so i can have a grow like that

G

:wave: Heya Hide, good job -lookin sweet.

Got one in flower and set aside the other one fer a mom....

See ya in chat.........

Latest posts

Latest posts