What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone been to prison?...and white boys w/ dreadlocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White guy with dreads in prison=Check yourself before you wreck yourself!!! My dirty dreads will be the last thing I would be worried about if I am goin to the BigHouse! They will cut them before you even get there! And if you had a halfway decent lawyer they would say "Cut off those nasty things before we go to court" it will not help your case at all! If at all your in trouble? If not it seems like your trollin a bit!

usda101

Ditto . Presentation goes a long way the judge has already formed an opinon the first time he looks at u . Crappy lawyer .

Now reality break! If you are white and going to prison you have 2 choices. Either become a bible thumper or be a arian of some sort! Race is the only thing that matters when you spend time with violent felonious prisoners!

somebody thats been there,your ass ain't that pretty unless you want it to be

you either love them or get beat down,sex ain't love

a humble person finds favor most everywhere

C

chefro420

bullshit....that's like saying racism is because your black or because your white.......has nothing to do w/ racism

anyone can "relate" to rasta, but to be a "true rasta" u can't be white no matter how u spin it...sorry

Isn't part of being rasta "having hate for the white race" ??

C

chefro420

Really? lol....alot of misconceptions about Rasta in this thread. A lil reading into will clear alot of that up ;) Good vibez

Really!

That is part of their original doctrine , no? Maybe now , it's different , but that the roots.

Also , Im one of the most tolerant people . No issues with , race , color , sexual orientation at all . Long as you bother no one , I dont give a shit what the fuck anyone does .

supermanlives

Veteran
if your a punk on the street your gonna be a punk in jail. i never joined any gangs and did just fine with only a few expected fights. they are gonna test ya to see if you got heart.my advice is punch em right in the face as hard as you can and dont stop. expect a few days in the hole .

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I did was immediately start talking about growing and my love for freedom and how oppressive the evil govt was and had no problems whatsoever in my short stay.

I would say before you start rocking some dude in his shit over a simple altercation make sure he is not someone who is gonna shank you in the guts the next week. All beef starts somewhere and sometimes it's not always a wise idea to play the tough guy but that does not mean you have to bitch out. You only defend, you never attack well at least that's what real mofo's do who know better. :good:

Other points, don't let anyone do you any favors or "owe" anyone anything because that only leads to drama.

Don't stare at dudes right in the eyes you don't know try to just make non-direct eye contact and be looking around because human instinct like animals is that you are being challenged and respect is everything when you are locked up. That is what it all revolved around and the smallest transgression will be considered disrespect. Definitely don't go in guns blazing and swinging on everyone because you will get carried out on a stretcher. That's my advice, just keep it cool and don't challenge anyone unless you absolutely have to. The guys who spend their time working out usually don't have people fucking with them either.

Talk about weed, pussy, and how corrupt the system is and you will be fine. :canabis:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Now reality break! If you are white and going to prison you have 2 choices. Either become a bible thumper or be a arian of some sort! Race is the only thing that matters when you spend time with violent felonious prisoners!

the aryans are the ones to watch out for...they will view you as a traitor because you are trying to emulate a black culture with the dreads, you can pretty much garuntee they will test you..

i visited san quentin prison on a school trip once...didnt see a single white guy with dreads, or anyone with dreads. the aryan nation guys were the scariest of the bunch by far...the blacks were the chillest IMO, easier to talk to and not tripping too much off race shit. but those aryan guys just stare at you and say nothing, pretty scary shit.

alot of guys were super religious muslims...saw a bunch of dudes praying to allah during dinner...my guess is get on some religious shit with a religious group and they might protect you, find a work job quick so you can be under supervised work, etc....i believe joeschmoe is white and he said he passed the time by finding a job in the gardening department or something like that...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that or a wheelchair for the rest of your life when you get shanked in the spine or eating through a tube is never fun when your guts are all ripped up. Your choice I guess.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

.......not funny....offense taken.....fuck off!

Totally Hilarious. Get a fucking a sense of humor. If you cant laugh at your self or stereotypes then you just have a stick up your ass, and you shouldn't have worries about prison.... you know since you are used to having a stick up your ass already.

btw I know you were jk. I'm just busting your balls.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harris and Montgomery County TX jails are the shits. I've been to both tanks. Lucky enough not to get placed in population. I think Harris County ranks 3rd worst in the US. It's pretty wicked. Lots of interesting cats.

Long hair is a losing proposition in a no holds barred throw down.

I am so Glad I don.t live there anymore! I used to grow in a county that would have landed me in that shit hole. Texas jails are Barbaric.

gws35

If it was me, first thing Id do is cut my hair short....why attract attention? Also a huge disadvantage in a fight..why do you think most mma fighters shave their heads? Second thing...if you have a couple months take lots of Brazilian Jiujitsu classes and train your ass off....its for real and works...esp on peeps who havent trained in it...keep a low profile and use it if you have to defend yourself....be sure sure to break an arm or leg, noone will mess with you after that...

A more intelligent discussion can be had if you tell us where you are being locked up. Until then, it's all theoretical and probably not very helpful.

As a rule: if you are locked up in a state and county full of Christians and Republicans, you have to worry much, much more about violence, rape, torture, and other awful atrocities. If you're in the real South- Florida, Texas, et al- homie, cut the dreads immediately and seriously contemplate Canada.

If you live in a liberal state with a line between church and state, you will generally have a more calm experience. There isn't a single tough prison in the entire state of Vermont, for example. There are exceptions, particularly in big cities and in San Quentin. But in general, this is a fair-ish rule.

You implied Colorado in your original post. If so, you should still cut your dreads. But more broadly, state time in Colorado has a very mild reputation in my circles.

L

longearedfriend

whats DWB, all I found was dirty white boy, and driving while black -lol-

and strwbergirl, whats with the bible thumpers, i would like to know more about them, its the first time I hear of them in prisons

L

longearedfriend

somebody thats been there,your ass ain't that pretty unless you want it to be

you either love them or get beat down,sex ain't love

a humble person finds favor most everywhere

would you care to explain what that all means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts