What's new

African growers.. Please check in!

Defiler

Hey im another grower from the place with the flat mountain :> Found a very nice big and secure out door growing location with a water supply, will be getting it ready :p cant wait for winter to end!

Howdy again y'all

Shout out to all the OG Africa Refugees out there!!

I've just been cruising round this forum and am getting used to how things work.

I'm based in Joburg and have been growing for about a year now, but been toking a loooooooot longer than that. Highonthechronic, Nifty, and soe others will know me and I wanna give them props for their help in the past.

Right now I'm doing a few different grows, including my first Hydro attempt.

So first I've got a 12/12 from seed grow with Nevill'e Haze Hybrid, Cinnamon, and Northern Lights. These guys are all in the same big 25L pot and I'm doing this to see how results compare with Sativa (Haze)and Indica (NL)grown 12/12 from seed.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24813

Next is my first Hydro grow. This is a NL grow using the passive Hand Watered Bucket hydro setup, this is supposed to be the most basic of setups. Nutes I'm using are GH 3 part series.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24814

I must say it is good to see some familiar names here, let's show 'em that we ain't a bunch of spear chuckers dodging lions in the bush!!

L8r

BA

getafix

What winter?

What winter?

Defiler said:
Hey im another grower from the place with the flat mountain :> Found a very nice big and secure out door growing location with a water supply, will be getting it ready :p cant wait for winter to end!

Hey, what winter are you waiting to end bro? :confused:

getafix said:
Hey, what winter are you waiting to end bro? :confused:
The one that is rapidly approaching. My damned oak trees are already turning.
Gonna be a bad winter this year, but I hope you mountain goats get a lot of rain this year.

Yah, I heard a lot of people say that cause of all the rain we had that we is gonna feel the chill this winter.

I hope not, after 10 years in UK I don't want to have my bones chilled!! Saying that, our winters are about the same as UK summers so I should not really make any comparisons!

getafix

Thanx, here in Moz it never really gets cold. No frost for sure.

I'm planning on having a grow cupboard ready by June. Already got the globes and reflector. I've also built a 1.5 (wide) x 1.2 (deep) x 1.6 (high). Now I just have top wire, fit and seal the thing.

Grew up in Centurion and remember those cold winter mornings well...

getafix

Hi,

I'm also looking for that perfect isolated area, with a water supply. I would love to plant some good genetics in Jul/Aug.

Currently growing Caramella from Homegrown Fantaseeds. During the day with the sun and evenings normal 150W globes :chin:

I'm out of the internet's web during the week for the next few weeks. I'm at a sugar mill deep inside Mozam. So don't think I'm neglecting you guys...

G

Greetings growers fom the motherland.

Im from the USA.i read in a book called pot planet that there is a strain called african black thats supposed to be almost psychadelic. does anyone in here have any pics of ever grown it?

getafix said:
Thanx, here in Moz it never really gets cold. No frost for sure.

I'm planning on having a grow cupboard ready by June. Already got the globes and reflector. I've also built a 1.5 (wide) x 1.2 (deep) x 1.6 (high). Now I just have top wire, fit and seal the thing.

Grew up in Centurion and remember those cold winter mornings well...
I do a lot of business trips out your way. Perfect weather for living, dodgy humidity though. How you going to control it?

wuclangtan said:
Greetings growers fom the motherland.

Im from the USA.i read in a book called pot planet that there is a strain called african black thats supposed to be almost psychadelic. does anyone in here have any pics of ever grown it?
No such strain like that, that I have heard of.
But google lends a hand with it.
Seems to be a slang term.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey wuclangtan!

haven't heard of that, but you might be talking about Congo Black. i've definately heard of that, and apparently it's killer smoke.

peace!

wotamess

hola mfwetu!
congo black sounds like some scary shit!! my mate here in the uk reckons he's got some old seeds of original congo black that he's offered me, well did about 6 motnhs ago, to pass on to the african guys. i'll have a word with him again.

later all.
wam

Latest posts

Latest posts