theJointedOne

Great job amps. Thanks for the great info and the great pics

keep up the great work!

edit- 3 rasta in a row seen!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:groupwave::rasta:

Hehe some shanti mango x widow comin down the pipe soon. Only one plant impresses me though so far out of 8; seems he was right about having to search, but the smells are great.

Cool Moe

Veteran
40 if this show was called the Apprentice you would be the Donald and I would be lining up to shine your shoes. Lordy lordy if I can someday grow like 40, life will be good. Damn good.

S

SmokeMan

Omg that J.o.N is amazing looking! The breeder truly outdid himself on this one. Isnt this from the breeder who made HappyBrother? I got some HB in flower.

Also I wanted to say thank you sharing the pics and details on BubbleGummer from Femaleseeds. I got me a 5 pack of these seeds for free from a seed order I purchased and recieved. I was wondering if they are worth growing but now I see they are nice . Did you keep your fav plant in clone? Im wondering if there is any keepers in there compared to all your other strains your growing.

SM

PWF

brother 40amp~
you are all right by me!
i figured you mighta hit the wrong button and you more than made up for it! please forget it happened! i'd love it if you'd consider testing out some of the crosses i have cooking atm. come check them out here!- http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149167
standup guy here yall! awesome grower and integrity~need more like you!
peace,
pwf
PWF if you were referring to me and I take it you were I did not mean to it was supposed to be the other way around I was probably smoking the Killer Chem sorry lol. I will hit you back a couple of time for messin up :D

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Omg that J.o.N is amazing looking! The breeder truly outdid himself on this one. Isnt this from the breeder who made HappyBrother? I got some HB in flower.

Also I wanted to say thank you sharing the pics and details on BubbleGummer from Femaleseeds. I got me a 5 pack of these seeds for free from a seed order I purchased and received. I was wondering if they are worth growing but now I see they are nice . Did you keep your fav plant in clone? Im wondering if there is any keepers in there compared to all your other strains your growing.

SM

Hell yea it was the guy that made the happy brother and I can fully say that strain is fucking bad ass :smokeit:

As far as keeping a plant from the bubblegummer...right now I am pretty busy experiencing the fields of green.

After I am done with that I will go back to what I love and and hopefully make something of it ;):artist:

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
What did you think of the smoke (OG x BS 2.2)?

Been thinking about getting these seeds for a while, but really hadn't made up my mind . . . would love to know your opinion.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did you think of the smoke (OG x BS 2.2)?

Been thinking about getting these seeds for a while, but really hadn't made up my mind . . . would love to know your opinion.

Tastiest pot I have grown yet. Everyone asks for this stuff. You want the pheno that falls down all over the place even the mid and low branches absolutely fall all over. Tomato cage are a must with that pheno and it absolutely reeks.

Tastes from the beginning to the end from blunt to rice paper.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got some 2nd round cinderella 99 and sonic fly from mosca I will post next time that is just absolutely gorgeous bud! Killer pineapple pheno in his work...cures into a pineapple/grape smell after 2 months but very pineappley without even getting into the cure jars.