Bubblegum pheno:

IMG_1972.jpg
IMG_1971.jpg
IMG_1962.jpg
IMG_1965.jpg
IMG_1964.jpg
IMG_1963.jpg
IMG_1966.jpg

This is the pheno I was sporting earlier in the thread that is frosty as hell...It still smells earthy, musky, and slightly sweet, but that may change like the bubblegum pheno did.

IMG_1967.jpg
IMG_1968.jpg
IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_1975.jpg
IMG_1976.jpg
IMG_1976_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_1974_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_1969.jpg
IMG_1970.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is some Female Seeds Bubblegummer. Low yield but high quality buds. The first pheno is a very skunky smelling pheno with loads of trichs but it only yielded 26 grams and it was over aound 40 inches tall. The second pheno is the hubba bubba bubblegum pheno and it yielded 1 1/2 ozs of bud, but I had topped it so that may have helped the yield.

Pheno 1
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG
IMG_2121.JPG
IMG_2121_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_2121_Trimmed_2.jpg
IMG_2121_Trimmed_3.jpg
IMG_2121_Trimmed_4.jpg
IMG_2123.JPG
IMG_2123_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_2125.JPG
IMG_2126.JPG
IMG_2126_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2127_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2130.JPG

Pheno 2
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
IMG_2138.JPG

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
40amps, you are the man? I have to ask you what kind of camera it is that you use, in detail if you will. PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheap Canon Powershot SX110IS. Think I paid $170 for it refurbished. I don't even use a stand heh. Wanted an SLR but saw no reason to spend thousands vs. 170 since I am not planning on trying to blow them up at 30x30 for professional use or for mag spreads or anything else of the sort.

LifeLess

Veteran
Ill 2nd that great show. Stellar grow of some killer strains. From the look of your pics you deff made the right choice of cameras. LL

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam bro

both the jack on neasia and killer chem are some serious frosty bitches
nice job you done on those,you def got the greenthumb

and big congrats to karma and rezdog for these,knocked straight out the park

peace

Koko Nut

40; You never showed me anything like that in the N.E. thread. Now I know how you roll. Kudos! Hats off too you and the breeders! Keep it up!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some dry and cured Jack O' Nesia I am smoking on right now from the first plant shown in the thread. It has a fruity but very spicy taste. Leaves that spicy tingle on your tongue. This one is a head roller no denying it. I got 3 phenos in one tester pack this frosty and nice. Can't wait for the release. I will post larger bud shots at a later date just wanted to get up close and show how frosty the stuff is. Practically white.

Stuff is sick....just sick :smokeit:

IMG_2139.JPG
IMG_2139_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_2140.JPG
IMG_2143.JPG
IMG_2143_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_2144.JPG
IMG_2144_Trimmed_1.jpg

PWF

these are my kinda pictures!
very very well grown and looks to be well worked crosses.
great show!
kudos to all involved!
peace,
pwf

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot guys :D I will try to post some more pics this week may be tonight we'll see how the day goes.

THC123

Veteran
that Jack o nesia looks marvellous, as soon nas they will be available i am gonna pick me up a pack

PWF

these are my kinda pictures!
very very well grown and looks to be well worked crosses.
great show!
kudos to all involved!
peace,
pwf
don't know why i was neg. rep'd here but i will not post in your thread
sorry for bothering ya:hide:
poorwhitefarmer

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PWF if you were referring to me and I take it you were I did not mean to it was supposed to be the other way around I was probably smoking the Killer Chem sorry lol. I will hit you back a couple of time for messin up :D

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
WOW that bubblegummer look ridiculous bro! Sick trich bro. I was looking for a good bubblegum i might give this one a try.

Latest posts

Latest posts