What's new

Absolutely killer gear from Reservoir, Karma, Female Seeds, and SoL

1000ARMSofKALI

you deserve neverending rep, great show...i love your grapefruit x bluberry too

kali

G

gogoplata420

great pics 40 :biggrin:

Well if you want a thread to be popular I have gathered the following from my observations:

1. Don't put any important information in the title. Especially what strain it is.

1. [*]Put your name as the title of your thread and something else that might get people to click on it. Again no important information.

[*]Post as many strains as you can in one thread to keep people clicking on it and viewing it. By all means do not make a concise thread in attempt to spread information quickly and easily.

[*]Reply to every single person that replies to your thread. Make sure you say something that will get them to reply also...
So that is the popularity gambit on here in a nut shell...lol

:whistling:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, gogo if you ever see me fall into the trap let me know heh. I should add a new category:

5. Post something about anything other than pot.

I think Yummybud and a couple of other people read that post except they expanded it on that principle. Some seem to have their own reality tv show it seems. How they have time for anything other than their posts is beyond me.

On that note here is a bud from the more Sativa leaning C99 pheno from Mosca. This one was really fruity during flowering with a bit more airy long sativa buds. It is way more racy than the above pheno which I believe is more close to the original grim pineapple girl from what I gather from Mosca's words anyways.

IMG_2068.jpg

I am still really busy harvesting so I will have a couple of more plants to show and with one still unannounced. I tried some Shanti gear and so far I am impressed :smokeit:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Needed to check for ripeness tonight and used my camera instead.

Chemdog BX2 Day 74

IMG_2078.JPG
IMG_2078_Trimmed_B.jpg
IMG_2078_Trimmed_D.jpg
IMG_2078_Trimmed_E.jpg

SOL/DJ Short SFV O.G. Kush x Bluesatellite Day 68
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2080_A.jpg
IMG_2080_B.jpg
IMG_2080_C.jpg
IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG
IMG_2084_A.jpg
IMG_2084_B.jpg

IMG_2085.JPG
IMG_2085_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_2085_Trimmed_B.jpg
IMG_2086_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG
IMG_2088_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_2089.JPG
IMG_2090.JPG
IMG_2090_Trimmed_A.jpg

Mosca Sonicfly or Cindy BX2? Not sure. Day 68

IMG_2092.JPG
IMG_2092_Trimmed_A.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they all look dank as phuck. great work mate. what nutes are you using?

I am all organic and haven't looked back. Looked at the rain forests and figured God knew best. What's a deficiency? /shrug

Expect more pictures in a couple of days. I am taking these pictures as I am harvesting or they are finished drying, but I am often worn out and too lazy to take good ones so I try to wait heh.

Basically the idea of this thread was to show off some genetics grown correctly, that are directly from some of the breeders with forums here (and of course all acquired through the bou/bay). I have been very pleased with the genetics I have chosen to work with from here and I respect breeders that have forums here for their product to really be put to the test at the markets whim. I wish I had some more Chimera or Paradise gear, but that will have to be done again next time perhaps :D

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 40AmpstoFreedom again.

What camera do u use bro? Ur pics are so beatifull im falling in love with all those buds!!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful pictures.

whats the aroma on the jack 'o nesia?

I had 3 killer phenos out of the six females I had. 1. The jack leaning pheno in the first series smells of spice and fruit and it is pretty pungent. The second pheno I kept smells like bannanas and haze. No spice.

They start off smelling like bubblegum and fruit but they change at the end so it will trick you! Keep your phenos until they hit the curing jars :D

lovelightpower

Veteran
thanks for the info, lettuce know how the smell transfers to taste, when you try them.

i was gifted some jack 'o nesia seeds, so i was intrested in feedback, so i know where to place them in my 'to sprout' list lol

G

Ganja D

hey 40amps, Looks really impressive! Care to tell what medium and organic nutes? Enjoy being busy, looks really awesome.

Kusherman

40amps, you are the man? I have to ask you what kind of camera it is that you use, in detail if you will. PEACE LUV AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!