What's new

4th Attempt 4 forums later I still dont know what to do please help times ticking :(

troutman

Seed Whore
Check this guide. It's loaded with pics and good info.

Last edited:

Jwhat201

I would focus on your new growth because once a plant starts to utilize the leaf it's not going to look any better.

I will agree with the assessment of calcium or magnesium but not necessarily a deficiency. It could just be an imbalance due to pH. It could be because of your mix being too dry causing salt toxicity.

Whatever you do don't get carried away with overkill is my best advice.
Thank you

troutman

Seed Whore
Don't stress out too much. All the leaves you have now will be gone by harvest time.
The main thing is to fix the issue(s) and allow the plants to recover. If anything most
people have issues when they overfertilize and try to rush the plants.

Jwhat201

Don't stress out too much. All the leaves you have now will be gone by harvest time.
The main thing is to fix the issue(s) and allow the plants to recover. If anything most
people have issues when they overfertilize and try to rush the plants.
Pretty hard not to stress out my.plant needs transplanting and a flush. (I guess) and nobody can even tell me the right way to do that just wasting more time as my roots probablt dry out.why is this so hard. :(.

Last edited:

Jwhat201

If you have soil and bigger pots transplant right now and water them.
Thank you. I do. so water. and after they dry then flush. that's what I was thinking. I felt that flushing with a transplant would be too much. Sorry for getting frustrated I've been going through this for 4 days now idk how I'm as calm as i am tbh. and I've had a headache for hours now. Ima smoke and try to rid myself of that then get to work!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just go ahead and transplant and flush if that's what you think you need. I wouldn't argue with the theory.

I would recommend smoking and chilling out. The plants might just be stressed out by you being so anxious. 😉

Jwhat201

Just go ahead and transplant and flush if that's what you think you need. I wouldn't argue with the theory.

I would recommend smoking and chilling out. The plants might just be stressed out by you being so anxious. 😉
Good point lol, it definitely cant be helping them any eh all the stressing out going on around them. its just.. anyway thanks for the advice dude :)

troutman

Seed Whore
Btw: Took a pic of 1 of my plants yesterday so you'll know I can grow. I have 3 tents going now. lol

I grow jungle Sativas mostly.

Jwhat201

Don't be so hard on yourself. I've had plant problems and bet most growers have as well.
Thx man :). Yea I get way too worked up sometimes it's just depressing watching them get worse and worse. I've had plants die tho before and got over it. so itll get easier i guess just yea my first time back growing in like 7 years and the sick plants hit me hard hah.

Jwhat201

If I were to flush, I would do so, then pot up. The flushed rootball would then be in contact with new stuff. Which is presumably functional.
That does sound like it makes more sense but I think if I wait until after the flush dries before I transplant then it might be a bit late so ima just go with transplant. water normally. Flush when that dries. Maybe I'll flush with calmag or maybe I'll flush and feed the cal mag after. And just hope for the best

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I forgot to post this when I wrote it
img_165366640632f-jpg.18716296

View through the furthest lights casing is interesting.

I'm unsure how much light you have, and these pots raise questions

Jwhat201

I forgot to post this when I wrote it
img_165366640632f-jpg.18716296

View through the furthest lights casing is interesting.

I'm unsure how much light you have, and these pots raise questions
Thx and yea I'm not totally sure how much light either haha.

And the pots they're in? Is it because of the small base? I know thats not ideal its just the best I could find at the time

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Marswell is an interesting brand name for lighting. I found the 600 is 113. I bet they are still selling these in 10 years time. They are at least 5 years old now.

They sell so cheap you can't really grumble. There is no value for money as such though. No saving over buying from say Mars. The real Mars

Edit: I'm interested in the drainage, which can help things breath, even if nothing drains out. Mainly it's the ornamental use the pots are for. Lots of plastics are not food safe. It's usually the plasticisers. Which can be heavy metals. Most garden hoses shouldn't be drank from. It's a commonly overlooked area of equipment choice. We had a sticky about a killer hose, and there were killer tent poles.

Last edited: