What's new

400 watt club...

J

Jam Master Jaco

ambr0sia said:
Very understandable, and thanks for the tip - Unfortunately, the logistics of the room I'm putting the grow in require venting out the bottom right side of the cab. The room this will be in has 16" logs on all sides (lending the room it's excellent thermal stability in general) *except* for a 2x6 baseboard on the right bottom side that I can punch through into the crawlspace. How much of an efficiency hit do you think I'll take pushing it down like that instead of venting upwards as most do?

Let's say your ambient temps are 80, the inside of your box will probably run about 90 unless you can get yourfilter up as high as possible. If you have it all the way to the top and you're pulling heat down and out you'll probably just run about 5 degrees above ambient. But if you have lower ambient temps and/or have a fan inside the box blowing air around it'll probably be less.

And great work 400 watt users, I'm glad I bought mine.

JustinCase

Some Ak starting to get it's flower on

Speed Queen tripod minibush(plant B)

SQ(plant B) 1.5L tester down, this is how the tripod should look, only bigger buds and more of em.

Crazy double headed trich picture(top left)

And my artsy trich shot(I like this one because if you look at it long enough it kind of jumps out of the picture at you, maybe its me but ya)

:wave:

toothbrush?

Hey, fellow 400w users.
I need help deciding what sized grow tent I should get.
Setup:
400w lumatek, 6" cool tube, 6" Soler & Palau 150 (~275cfm) fan.
Ambient room temp is 70*. I can't vent outside. The tent is in a closet and the exhaust is vented out of the closet, into the room.
I'm debating over the Homebox XS and Homebox S. The XS would give me ~108 Wpsf, the S would give me ~60 wpsf. My current tent is 28"x17" (~120 wpsf) and the temps get to almost 100*F if the doors are shut for more than a few hours.

acidblue

Hey there sign me up!
Got a Hydro Hut Mini with a Lumatek ballast (Fucki'n love these things).
Using a 172cfm Votex blower, sucking all the hot air out of my cool tube.
Growin Mazari (Mazar x Skunk) i got from Rhino seeds.
All in FFOF and using Bio BIzz Fish for grow (stuff stinks to hi heaven , but they love it)
and their Bloom for flower, also used Purple Max and Gravity.
The Gravity definitely works but the jury still out on the Purple max.
Right now they smell like menthol skunk, like some one rolled a spliff of skunk with
a menthol tip.
I sure hope it stays like that, i mean it smells so fuckin' yummy!
You should all be here smelling this shit.

T

TylerDurden

Hey guys just finished setting up my grow room for my first real grow with Nirvana's White Widow (1st attempt, which was successful, was grown in crappy soil w/ miracle grow... I know I know). I got a 400w HPS from HTG Supply along with some hydro nutes and put together some Hempy buckets. I have my friend Stanley sucking hot air from the top of the grow room and blowing it out. Only into the 3rd week of veg I think (first two were under flouros.) I have pic's and will get them up asap. I also plan to start a grow diary for anyone interested. Hope my grow turns out as good as some of yalls :)

C

CrystalsCrystal

Nirvanas Master Kush Indica pheno.. very bomb smells like fruit when cured for a month.

T

TylerDurden

Heres some white widows from Nirvana along with 3 clones, one Hashberry and 2 from the bag seed plant (BSP) that I also have growing in soil. This is my first grow and they are all in veg right now. Gonna put em into flowing in a couple of weeks

WW I

WW II

WW III

BSP and Clones

(Hashberry clone in Right cup)

Mr. Durden :joint:

D

Don Cotyle

Excellent grows, shows, and macros!!! Everyone heres rocking out with their 400W grows!!! Props and respect to all'yall!!! Im also running a 400w HPS in a 3'x3'x7' closet for quite a long time, it'l definatly get the job done!!!

Heres my setup

I like doing dual grows of a fast finishing hybrid so I have smoke to get me thru the wait of the sativa!

Flowering Orange Diesel

Fattening up

Ready

The cure, 2 rows deep

Orange Diesel nugget

After the OD was harvested the Oldschool ThaiHaze x Skunk#1 (called Thunk, way easier to type) was turned loose, it had hit the cealing so I trimed the lower 2' and droped it to the bottom of the rez tank(yes it works fine) to gain 2' of headroom, here she is before and after I turned her loose

She turned into a monster, here she is ready for harvest

The cure, 2 rows deep

The lower half turned purple

Alot cured into long runners

Here's a Bonsai version of Burmese Dream in soil

Everyone keep up the great work!!! Don :joint:

Mr.Bill

Some very nice buds coming from the 400 room. I hope I can do justice enough with my little bulb to put some stuff in here with you fine folks.

D

Don Cotyle

Jonas@Diesel you did an excellent job on your first grow! Props!! Stay safe and keep green! Don

Latest posts

Latest posts