What's new

350 clones are out!

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

the last 50 are out and on there way...wow are they growing fast! i got a few recent pics i wil upload later tonight..400 total, 150 in the ground and 250 in 5 gallon grow bags.

had a bit of a slug problem but thats been taken care of. i baited them away from the plots. there all about a foot tall now save for a few that stunted for some reason but they were quickly replaced by fresh clones and are lookin good!

pics later.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Wow thats a lot of work man. Hauling one grow bag at a time?? I hope you dont work or anything like that.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
great thread, cant wait to see things finish out for you this year... im not sure if you already answered this but i was curious how you transport and get those all out there... thats a hell of a lot of bags to be hauling into the woods..

Glad to see you have everything out and looking forward to watching your grow year.

Seasons Greetings

Dime

Butte

Veteran
Whew...and I thought I worked hard! Looking forward to seeing you finish these out...

1tytersx

thats alot of plants? Why do you put them out this late in the season? or is it late. ? im really trippin bcuz i havent even got my plants in the ground yet. every1 so far is treasuring me thats its still okay. what are your opinion?

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

well everthings growing well..girls are shooting up like weeds..heheh
heres a few pics of there progress
plan on topping them next week

Last edited:
B

Brain

This has the makings of an all time classic thread. Good luck and stay safe.

G

I'm loving it!! :joint:

I havent grown outdoors since 2002. I moved to a very nasty climate so it's indoor or greenhouse now.

Good luck! I can't wait to see how they turn out. I've used 5 and 10 gal bags outdoors. Worked great if you can water often enough.

If weed were legal i would have at least a hundred plants. But this is a serious undertaking and a huge risk. Much props man. Good luck and I hope these turn into huge buds.

G

guest5703

Dido on what smokeythebear said! You are a crazy mo-fo, I fuckin can't wait to see this finish bro your gonna have a hell of a time trimming. Peace

You are crazy dude! :rasta:

I too am curious what happens to all the bags-chicken wire and polymer crystals/promix after the harvest. As growers we need to impact the forest as minimally as we can! Looks to me like you will take out of the forest a lot more than you will put back into it :nono: .

GO ORGANIC PEOPLE AND HAUL OUT YOUR TRASH! Every ugly piece of grow trash left in the forest gives us a bad name!

WaterxSunXOrganicCompostXMULCH=BLISS :joint:

JUST SAY NO TO POLYMERS! Hippies have been growing sucessfully without them for decades! MULCH MULCH MULCH!

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

"Looks to me like you will take out of the forest a lot more than you will put back into it "

u know what happens when u assume don't you?

dont forget this my own private land... i can do anything i like out here without anyone taking any notice..i reuse my bags next yr and all the dirt goes in my atv trailor and gets hauled back to my house where its added to my compost, maybe i use it next yr, maybe for my veggie garden , dunno yet