What's new

350 clones are out!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
With a safe way to sell I bet we'd all be doing this, sans partners and wolves though.

E

Empathy

My god. Insane grow and harvest. Soo im gestimating 250+p's. Totaly nuts. Well done dude. Big grow = big risk. Nice work buddy. Enjoy your fruits.

kriptoper

Awesome man, way to go!! Makes me wish spring was sooner, I cannot wait.
May not be, well... will not be as many as you had but there will be a few

Cheers!!

:rasta:

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Find the proper place.... it is almost like to win on the lottery...

I hope u safe... any preparation for the next season....

PS> MARijuuna Is EvRy WhErE !!

Tropical

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT said:
promix bx, polymer crystals, and scotts osmocote 14-14-14 slow release fertilizer..

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT said:
time release is all.. then a bloom time release in flowering..

So, what brand of time release do you use in bloom? Your plants look very hearthy. I didn't see any signs of nute burn nor deficiency. That is tough to manage with slow release food. They tend to release a lot at first and then gradually taper off. Plants tend to either burn early or get hungry later.

I use slow release for veg. I haven't found a good slow release food for flowering. The main problem I found when I was shoping for them was that they didn't include micro-nutrients. This one does, but it only comes in a veg formula.

Tropical

Purkle said:
Bravo Bravo!! Great job man!! Any plans for next year??

Did you hear what happened? His next grow got ripped off right before harvest. He lost everything from all locations.

B

bongoie

Read from the start . Much respect to you and the monkey ?
Thanks for sharing
Best of luck if you have it growing on this year .
Tropical's post burst my bubble tho :yoinks::wallbash:
Hope your well and happy
And all is good
Stay safe bud

P

powerrobbie

An amazing read. I know its an old thread but what was your reasoning for growing tons of small plants in bags when you could have achieved the same results with way less plants if you put them in some nice big holes or much larger pots...No offence and I'm sure you already know this but the grow bags all lined up and staked like that are soo easy to spot they dont blend in at all and your pretty ballsy growing that huge number of plants. Why not keep the numbers smaller to keep yourself safer? I see it worked well for you and am not hating at all just want to know your reasoning. That was a crazy grow though homie congrats.

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

portability.. if my area somehow becomes comprimised and i find out in time i can ,and have had to in the past, move whole patches of plants to a new location fairly easily

J.V

ICMag Donor
Good job Sir Growsalot.......Fuckin Awsome....Lovely location..It's been 7 years since this thread kicked off, No doubt you've had a few successful grows over recent years.....Still rockin the Orange Bud... Good luck man....Happy growing.