What's new

350 clones are out!

Mystic420

Busted!?

Busted!?

Been over a month and still trimming??? probably locked up now...that's a ton of plants in one area...hope you are still around...

I have a feelign this brother is POW

lemonade

Veteran
Probably just laying low. The thread started posted in another thread a couple days ago.

I know when I'm finally done a project the last thing I want to do it take snapshots and post them on the net.

iLuv2BlAzE

'dudes ****in trimmmmin trimmmmin trimmmmin ! an smokin of course ...lets not be so negative here ! its OnLy 350 clones lol lol :headbange . i say hes doin juss alrighT ! lol an wiLL be back 2 blow us away sooon ! :jump: good luck to u sir grow alot !

Y

YwouldntI

man the pics were great and 4 the people questioning your style and all"a gun wea wea wea all i can say is f*** those putos

N

New Grower

he is probable on a trimm trip somewhere nowhere

be patient... 65 kg skunk

peace, NG

MJ and thistles both store alot of the heat that they recieve throughout the day. Or they dissipate it more slowly.

I heard about US soldiers in afghanistan that had to do away with a large patch of wild MJ by burning and chopping, because enemy fighters could hide amongst the plants and not be seen by the heat sensors that the US soliders use to hunt down combatents.

HAPPYTREE

U da man sir grows a lot.

Lets here the stories brother glad to see your doing good.

Probably gr8 actually
Let us know

HT

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
SiR-GrOwS-aLoT said:
it all came in...just a little nervouse about updateing you all just yet...but stay tuned
Whenever dude, we'll be appreciative of whatever your comfortable showing... maybe a pic of all the trim lol, you going to run the trim through a hash collecting device or just focus on the bud?

iLuv2BlAzE

heyyyyyy sir grow alot :wave: i told these people to relaxxxxxxxx that u was juss takin ya time ! ;-) gives us a lil update ! when ya readyyy

Pimpslapped

Insomniac said:
why be nervous? I wanna see some bud shots!

Anyone who's just pulled in the haul from 300+ plants should be able to take a bit of a break from saying too much. Paranoid, maybe... but they are out to get us.

Or he just wants to build up the tension, leaving it like a season ending in a cliffhanger. That'd be cruel though..

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well we know he is safe if he is still posting here...

i wonder what ever happened with this story...

would love to hear that he bought a new house or something of the sort...