What's new

350 clones are out!

G

guest5703

I think sir smoke actually has an indoor grow show going on now, maybe someone should ask him what happened to all those outdoor elbows

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

you've all been very patient.. i have a few pics for you guys..
you would simply would not believe the things that happened this yr. with the wolves and the idiots partners is a miricle i am not in jail or animal food.

but heres a few pics of harvest..we bring in what we could fit in this area, trim pro it ,hand manicure it, then hang it in another room and bring in the next load...must filled and emptied this room 20 times or more.bout 40 lines set up in this room

Last edited:
B

Brad

well glad to see your alive and well friend.guess your workin solo from now on?you rock

PHB

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT said:
you've all been very patient.. i have a few pics for you guys..
you would simply would not believe the things that happened this yr. with the wolves and the idiots partners is a miricle i am not in jail or animal food.
Glad to hear you pulled it all in safe and sound. I'm sure I am not the only one who would love to hear those stories.

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT said:
but heres a few pics of harvest..we bring in what we could fit in this area, trim pro it ,hand manicure it, then hang it in another room and bring in the next load...must filled and emptied this room 20 times or more.bout 40 lines set up in this room
Very impressive. How much do you think you pulled?

PHB

B

Bigtimer7

WOW! Thanks for comming back and showing us the harvest! What a good year you had my friend. Im glad you came back for us... Anyway man good job and lets here some numbers when you get a chance! Thanks buddy..

flexo

holy crap...... nice harvest man!!!!!

there must of been alot of sticky hash fingers and scissors.

also curious to know what the total weight was.

Mr.Pyrex

thats just motivation for alot of people right there sirgrowsalot, respect for the update, if you dont mind me asking what was the total dry? just throw out an estimate

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
Sir-grows-alot

Very nice and much respect. Working with partners is a tricky business but probably very helpful with a large harvest like that.

What do you think your average weight per plant was?

I definitely want to hear more about the wolves as we only have coyotes in my area.

B4O2N0G

Nice harvest man.Looks like your going to be stoned for a while.Im wondering about the weight too?Sounds like quite an adventure but with that many plants it had to be.

G

what a nice harvest sir grows a lot!
congrats on bringin that in
props for waiting to post that til it was a lil safer for ya

sorry to hear about the partners and wolves. Glad to know you're alive and well though :)