What's new

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

Devilock

With all the strain names out today, once in a while we'll get em mixed up lol. No biggy. Hows that new bulb workin out for ya? Probly have to wait for harvest to tell. Talk to ya later. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Devilock said:
With all the strain names out today, once in a while we'll get em mixed up lol. No biggy. Hows that new bulb workin out for ya? Probly have to wait for harvest to tell. Talk to ya later. Peace and *bong* :friends:
Doesn't appear as bright as the old bulb, and definitely not as yellow. Growth seems the same, we'll see as they flower out. Dirt cheap AgroMax (hortilux wannabee).

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hey 1toke,have you ever had anything that truly was 1 or evern 2 tokes for a buzz? just woundering if thats how you got the name lol.peace

Last edited:

Devilock

High 1toke. Haven't seen ya post in awhile. Hope everything is ok with ya. Hows the chemdawg cross doing? Notice any herms yet? Peace and *bong* :friends:

70s_PotHead

Merry Christmas 1 toke, great thread. You got any picture updates of the ECSD...

70s

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Very nice 1toke, do you like the ECSD or the SAGE better? I cant wait till zepp comes back, they put his some of his seeds on seedbay but they were all auction and you know how that is :(

G

:wave: Heya buzzed day - good to see ya. I live my life one toke over the line. When that song came out I was doin time for 1TokeOverTheLine and sharin with a narc bitch. She cost me 5 years but that's another chapter in the story....

In Nam I was once given the choice of court martial over impeding an investigation by not revealing the location of a crop or continue toking the harvests. Of course I faced the court martial 1TokeOverTheLine. Turned out a few of the officers on the board were regular visitors to the Toke Hootch of Righteous High. I skated stoned.

Back to yer question, yes - the bonafide trainwreck cut can nail you down to the couch when you hit that line and dare to cross it.

Hye High & Lonesome, good call bro. Back in the day when those tunes were fresh and the lyrics meant something personal - true classics.

Heya Dev - how ya doin homie. Chemdawg cross is doin great, no sign of hermie or anything out of order with about 3 weeks left on her. Will try to get pics up tonight, fighting head cold & stomach flu symptoms, and kind of draggin' atm.

70's good to see ya, sorry about new pics, been a while since I updated I guess. In perpetual everything always looks the same, nothing exciting, just normal everyday stuff. Something always in flower, and I've posted flower pics of all my strains. I'll try to get updates up tonight, feelin kinda down in the weather atm. Merry Christmas and have a safe & happy new year.

Heya t.dot - the SAGE is more head buzz, the ECSD is more even. I think the ECSD is a little more potent as it seems to last longer, but can give you that pot hangover the next morning. SAGE has always been a great all around performer without that hangover effect. When I toke ECSD I LOOK stoned - SAGE doesn't affect like that on me, the stone is intense but your eyes don't give it away if you know what I mean.

Yeah, shame all of zepp's gear will always be auction, if I remember right Zepp once told me that he passes his gear on to the seller in limited supply and will always be auctioned by the seller. His own reason for approaching sales that way, he knows what he's doing and why he does it that way.

Jenna

Heya 1toke..You should write a book about your life! Man...bet it would be a best seller.

feel better soon! (butter on oatmeal would make anyone sick)

Take it easy

G

Jenna said:
Heya 1toke..You should write a book about your life! Man...bet it would be a best seller.

feel better soon! (butter on oatmeal would make anyone sick)

Take it easy

:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:
:drum:

Lumpy

Damn 1toke nice setup and asweet selection of pieces...but tell me whats up with all the half-smoked bowls, my guess is all the different smoke you have harvested urself. Anyway Good Shyt and keep on tokin'

G

:wave: Lumpy :wave:

You had me searchin back fer pics of bowls. :pointlaug

If you mean any of the glass collection, most were packed to test the glass. We do mostly J's in shotgun tubes (glass tube with J hole to stand joint up in) and the glass is used by friends. Toke tradition dictates glass door gifts at the mini-cups every year, with my daughter married to the artist I get a lot of new glass to try out.

And yes, I haven't paid for our toke in over 5 years and don't ever intend to again, thus the perpetual harvest grow of 20 strains and smoke my own unless friends present notable nugs on visits, we all only toke our own - fuck the dealers.

Last edited:

ehonda187

:joint: It is nice to see your still busy posting like a mad man 1toke! Its been a while since i've been on so it took me a while to scan through 10 pages of your thread! I hope all is well with you and I am eager to get back into the swing of things. what are you up to now, like 20 closets? You have some sexy looking buds. I'll be talkin with ya! :joint:

G

:wave: Hey SriGreen, thanks, but the genetics do all the work. I only care for them.

Ehonda - good to see ya still around bro - keep missin ya in chat. :joint:

Still have the original flower closet, and added a 2x4x8 veg cab, then a 2x4x8 mom cab, and a c33-like propogation cabinet. All the lights have been upgraded, the 400 from the original flower closet moved into the mom cabinet and a new 600 digi went into the main flower closet. The veg cab needed stepped shelving system added to maintain the canopy even and got a ceiling of 5-dual tube T8 shoplights fitted with four spectrums of tubes. Finally dual ten-inch digi-temp controlled exhaust fans were installed in all cabinet ceilings to suck everything out into the attic.

Future upgrade includes new cloner, new starter tray & dome, 1k for the flower closet, moving the 600 into the mom cabinet. I also got the whole grow on a seperate 40 amp line of 8-gauge copper. CFI fixtures complete the upgrades.

Here's the first update for 2007 - let's start with the christmas toke SSSDH test plant and on with the next ready for chop (Johnny Blaze & Deepwreck)

And on with the plants...........

Last edited:
G

:wave:

That's it for now......see ya in chat. A local homie member tossed in 3 bongs for the mini-cups, will try to get pics of the glass up asap.