What's new

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

hello 1toke :joint:
hey brother man those are niceeeee dude, the deepwreck looks sweet as hell.....

you got some beautiful pics man what kinda cam you shooting those with........
very nice :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rep workt :D...great pics...looks you have the green thumb !

G

:wave: Heya Jaws - good to see ya bro. Olympus C4000 Zoom SLR, an oldie but goodie. Still learning the menus. :pointlaug

Heya Core. It's all in the genetics, believe me. :joint:

Someone wanted Johnny Blaze in cure, threw in Deepwreck.

See ya in chat. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

amazing shots as usual bro! :wave: what did you think of the sssdh test plant?

B

buzzed day

wow 1 toke,i'm running out of ways to say wow but i can say thanks for the show!!! peace

Last edited:
G

hey brother could you please put up some more pics of your ECSD cut..
please :joint:

G

jaws said:
hey brother could you please put up some more pics of your ECSD cut..
please :joint:
Sure thing bro - off right now to the dollar store for 2 gal trash basket pots. She doesn't have any youngsters in flower atm, some are veggin and chompin at the bit to move into the big light. I'll try to post some at various stages, but I think if you stroll through the thread a lot of ECSD history is in those pics. I'll do a post for you highlighting only ECSD tonight.

G

ahh i see i'm not the only one who uses those buckets from the dollar store...

ok thanks man i'll be looking for it later on, ohhh and i'm not the only one who will be looking in on that thread/post....
thanky you 1toke :joint:

G

Buck each, total = $20 US

Buck each, total = $20 US

:wave: Hey High & Lonesome - good to see ya stop by. The SSSDH is amazing, got a wreck, ecsd & sssdh in flower this run to compare. My strain rating so far is about like this:

1 - Trainwreck
2 - ECSD
3 - Schrom
4 - Deepwreck
5 - Cappucinno
6 - SSSDH, DSD v.2, or Skush?
7 - AK47 and Chemdawg x MS x C99
8 - Sweet Tooth #3 (possible tie with Deepwreck)
9 - SAGE (still searchin for that good mom)
10 - Johnny Blaze

Scored new pots at the dollar store - went lookin for 2-gal trash cans, found nice 4-gal buckets. Heavy gauge, lightproof, 12" dia, 10" deep with slight taper to 8" dia at the bottom. Bottom says No:32, I dry filled with mix clear to the top was 4 gals, so am assuming label refers to 32 quarts dry. The ones I picked out are dark grey, with 1/16" thick plastic.

Now to drag in my tub of composted mix from last spring and dive into the dirt. Everything needs repotting - Piece of My Heart when ya see this let me know how your pot experiment went please. I'm not real pleased with the last few harvest offerings from my 6" dia x 12" pots. Let's compare notes on pot sizes, timing is right for my repotting and new Guano Kit is in the mail for a real serious Trainwreck and SSSDH run.

Last edited:
G

jaws said:
ahh i see i'm not the only one who uses those buckets from the dollar store...

ok thanks man i'll be looking for it later on, ohhh and i'm not the only one who will be looking in on that thread/post....
thanky you 1toke :joint:
As requested - East Coast Sour Diesel

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful pictures Toke. Man that deepwreck has some trichs on her. Great photography and growing thanks for sharing!!

G

yup those are the kinda pics i was looking for, again beautiful pic taking very very nicely done....
thank you very much :joint:

G

wow, i cant wait to grow out some ecsd! those pics are phenomenal! :)

thanks for the detailed rating bro!

70s_PotHead

Hey 1Toke how ya doin :wave: so do you know what cut of the ECSD that is? maybe its your pictures but it just looks differant from other ecsd pics i've seen. Have you run this cut before? if so hows the buzz, smell, taste you know the usual stuff.
Damn nice pics of all yor strains, looks like you have your hands full.

70s :joint:

G

70s_PotHead said:
Hey 1Toke how ya doin :wave: so do you know what cut of the ECSD that is? maybe its your pictures but it just looks differant from other ecsd pics i've seen. Have you run this cut before? if so hows the buzz, smell, taste you know the usual stuff.
Damn nice pics of all yor strains, looks like you have your hands full.

70s :joint:

Dunno what to tell ya, here's the mom in her outdoor grow, if the user wants to jump in and add, hope they don't mind me borrowing pics of their outdoor garden to show you. Mine are grown indoors with a tad less light and in pots! :bat:

I run a perpetual grow indoors with smaller plants to harvest one a week. I don't do big grows or enormous plant numbers. The previous pics were nice but not indicative of the best this plant can do, I'm not the greatest grower and struggle like everyone else until I get a strain dialed in. I stopped using those pots because of the poor yeilds, I'm back to the 4 gal pots and have started a guano kit feeding schedule. Future posts of my ECSD should be better. :woohoo:

These pics are borrowed and subject to deletion if the owner so requests, with apologies.....and much respect.

See ya in chat........ :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

:wave: Any time, 70's - thanks fer the updates on Jaws! :wave:

A new strain arrived, and we clipped a few test nugs.

See ya in chat.......... :woohoo: