What's new

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

holy shit, you just blew my mind, 1toke! i knew we were brothers of the wreck, but i didnt know you had all those mommies!

H&L's day off= reading this thread! :)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1TokeOverLine said:
Strain: Cappucinno
Breeder: Swan Song
Pedigree: Petrol x Sour Saver

This particular pheno was selected by zepp & gifted to a homie, who gifted me a few.

Nugs are beautiful but yeild needs to be worked on. Potency is out of this world, on a par with Swt#3 I'd venture. Not as good as ECSD, but a fast grower.

aaah more pics...i wish i could go in a barr...order a cappucino...and get that sweeeeet nug :woohoo: ...aaaah wishfull thinking :chin:
and thanks for answering that Q

:wave:

G

:wave: High & Lonesome, good to see ya stop by bro. :wave:
The Arcata cut always will be a permanent family member at the Tokes'. Not to mention all the fun with crosses..... :woohoo:

:wave: Heya Core - thanks fer the kinds words, it's a fun plant. :wave:

See ya in chat........ :woohoo:

Devilock

I see more 2 liter sized buds in your futer with that sage lol. I should start takin notes on what you use in flower. Need to get my yeilds up. Maybe next time we hang you could school me a little. I have a water bong for ya i keep forgetting to bring. Just needs a slide and bowl. Even if ya don't use it a lot there fun once in a while. Talk about a head rush lol. Almost forgot that cap i see is purpling. Very cool. The tips of the buds will sometimes turn purple to. Maybe once it gets a little colder out they will. Great pics.

The deepwreck was from richard williams seed co. The f2s were made by zep. The vbs x ak47 came from jlp.

Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Devilock said:
I see more 2 liter sized buds in your futer with that sage lol. I should start takin notes on what you use in flower. Need to get my yeilds up. Maybe next time we hang you could school me a little. I have a water bong for ya i keep forgetting to bring. Just needs a slide and bowl. Even if ya don't use it a lot there fun once in a while. Talk about a head rush lol. Almost forgot that cap i see is purpling. Very cool. The tips of the buds will sometimes turn purple to. Maybe once it gets a little colder out they will. Great pics.

The deepwreck was from richard williams seed co. The f2s were made by zep. The vbs x ak47 came from jlp.

Peace and *bong* :friends:

There ya go, straight from the horse's mouth. :pointlaug

Kewl bro - oh I use the bubbler, she can't judge her tokes in a bowl. Broke all the bongs I think. :pointlaug

Would be nice to have on hand fer smokeouts, thanks! For flower you want either Bloom Boost 10-52-10 or Super Bloom 11-54-4. Some finicky strains would rather have the weaker Bloom 5-10-5 (like Schrom). The capps are getting 10-10-10 All Purpose (Schultz) for veg and Bloom Boost 10-52-10 (MiracleGro) in flower, in veg every watering and in flower every 2nd or 3rd watering. Don't forget the micro & macronutes in RootBlast 2-1-2 that I premix into my potting tub. Still tweakin the flower feedings. We'll get it sooner or later! :pointlaug

Beside normal days off, got Thanksgiving day off too, if yer in the neighborhood.... savin a cappucinno branch with yer name on it.....

See ya in chat.......... :woohoo:

Devilock

Thanx for the info. Got it written down now so next time im gettin nutes i can pick that stuff up. Youve probly told me this many times while i was over but by the time we leave i forget it all. lol. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Devilock said:
Thanx for the info. Got it written down now so next time im gettin nutes i can pick that stuff up. Youve probly told me this many times while i was over but by the time we leave i forget it all. lol. Peace and *bong* :friends:

Sleepy

Veteran
man, what a show!

man, what a show!

damn, 1Toke! :yoinks:

like a stoner's buffet there!!

yummy... :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

G

:wave: Thanks Sleepy - good to see ya in the lounge, we get by. :pointlaug

The Stoners' Buffet isn't possible without the amazin stoner friends that have contributed to it. They all belong to ICmag users, I'm just the chosen caretaker of the moment! :woohoo:

I try to make them proud that they have passed on their fantastic work and truly humbled that they placed their confidence in our abilities to carry that work on and preserve it. Many have and still are benefitting from their generosity.
:respect: :respect: :respect:

G

:wave: Real quick update, will try to get pics up later tonight. :wave:

Dev stopped by bearing gifts of Chemdawg, we blew off the afternoon tokin on this Cappucinno.

See ya in chat... :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Damn nice Toke. You enjoy that smoke over the holidays and you take care. Thanks for the update. Killer bud for sure.
Later,
BG

G

:wave: Heya BG -thanks bro, you have a great holiday brother - it's been a helluva year for ya.

G

wow, thats some very attractive bud in that there bowl! :yummy: which of the chemdawgs were you puffing? cant wait for the updates!

G

:joint: Oooooops. That's a cure on Cappucinno....

We're workin with the Chemdawg x Mothership x C99, one in flower and he dropped off 2 more to pop into veg for a bit.

G

nice 1toke! i have a friend flowering out some of that now, cant wait to try it out. :)

G

:wave: Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone. :wave:

This week's update, a sample of what a perpetual flower room looks like, 14 plants in flower 2 weeks apart...

First the layout, and on with the pics....

Mind you this fits in the 9 x 10 footprint...electrically, light & odor semi-stealth...

Continued..........

Last edited:
G

pontiac said:

:wave: Pontiac - good to see ya in the tinkerer's lounge, thanks for the DIY stamp, I'm humbled to be included in the great links! :wave:

For those that may be hibernating or just too new to have explored the site well, here's the place to find all those great DIY threads in one page:

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

See ya in chat! :woohoo:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh that sssdh...its goinig for 265$ on Sbay at the moment.....and still quite some time left....

awsome pics!! .....and GREAT strains !!....imma little jalous :p :chin: