What's new

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

:wave: good evenin POMH! Lookin lovely as usual, strollin in the garden. Thanks, tryin to do only thumbnails so it doesn't take so long for some to load. :wave:

Jenna

Great pics 1toke! It'll be interesting to see what that bud does. Maybe you'll have something extra special to put on top of your tree this christmas. You'll have to get Mrs.1Toke something really special for under the tree to match...maybe a star saphire ring? A GREAT BIG ONE!

Thanks for the update... your garden is looking fantastic as always!

guineapig

Veteran
guineapig sniffs around, nibbles sweet wreck......falls asleep zzzzzzz!!!

Love the new hang-out 1Toke.....

My theory about that new growth is that all of the auxins are widely distributed in the
plant such that floral growth just keeps piling on and maturation possibly will be a bit
delayed.....This is why Jorge Cervantes says in his book to let a heavily pruned plant
grow for another 3-4 weeks so the plant can naturally form a new set of dominant
meristems.....(did you prune this plant?)

Buds at Branch Elbows is a bit werid too!!! Maybe the "buds upon buds" floral growth
is a gene linked with the "Buds at Branch Elbows" gene, that is also a possibility.....

:ying: yer pal guineapig :ying:

G

:wave: resinryder - thanks for the kind words, the pics are easy when ya got the plant showin off beggin fer pics. :pointlaug

:wave: Jenna - Mrs.Toke likes the way ya think! :woohoo: Thanks, yer too kind, how can ya go wrong with genetics like that. :chin:

Ms.Grat3ful - thanks! She's an interesting mutation, no doubt in my mind that she will produce some amazing toke, even if it isn't an impressive yeild. Ya know I grow fer taste & pleasure, so it's all good! :woohoo:

guineapig - she's growin as mom nature wants, no special attention or pruning. I wanted to see what the wreck influence would do with the sweet tooth genes. The branchin seems to be wreck dominant, the nug formation at the branch nodes is also a wreck trait as is the dark green grey-blue color, the nug formation seems close to sweet tooth. Too early to tell on the finishin time, both were fast finishers, ideally I was searchin for wreck growth with average finish time and bigger nugs with better than average potency. Time will tell. :woohoo:

somoz

Veteran
Heya 1toke: Just heard your song on the radio yesterday while working in the garden.....put me in a good mood! Cool looking cross you have there, I was a little dissapointed cause i'm in the process of crossing out my TW with a Straw deez male and I thought you already did it but your using sweet tooth instead........Was your wreck the arcata cut or are you using something else.............looking good bro

moz

G

somoz said:
Heya 1toke: Just heard your song on the radio yesterday while working in the garden.....put me in a good mood! Cool looking cross you have there, I was a little dissapointed cause i'm in the process of crossing out my TW with a Straw deez male and I thought you already did it but your using sweet tooth instead........Was your wreck the arcata cut or are you using something else.............looking good bro

moz
Mine is the arcata cut, and Spice of Life's Swt#3. Straw deez sounds like a good cross, is the deez dominant in crosses? The swt#3 seems to overtake any strain traits and I'm assuming it's heavily dominant at least in visible traits, with SAGE it beefed up the bud production and shortened flower time but sadly lacked potency of the SAGE mom. This was a half hearted attempt, the plant almost met the bin. Depending on the outcome I may do a serious run to collect more beans and try a dedicated run of select plants to find the one I'm searching for.

Good luck with the deez project, I'll be watching that one for sure.

See ya in chat.... :woohoo:

G

:wave: Heya Capt - good to see ya - yeah, this thread was linked from the old thread during the upheaval period. I had originally intended to use yer blueberry from Caesar's Deepchunk cross, but the beans failed on me and I lost the genetics. Taught me the importance of sterilizin sproutin mix! :pointlaug

See ya in chat! :woohoo:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya 1Toke ...finally found ma way two ya thread here...must say i only look at the pics...lookt real killer weed....
now i know your thead i will stop by again and read up on ya thread....

Greetz

G

:wave: Thanks core - a few are starting to look interesting, :wave:

Here's this week's update - the Sweet Wreck is showing bean pods but has never been near pollen, dunno what to think of that. None of the others in flower are showin signs. Cappucinno is at 47 days, couple more weeks to go if they don't get rootbound and stop.

This one is labelled wrong - that's SSSDH @ 9 days..

Continued.....

Last edited:
G

Toke, you always amaze me. I just love watching your grow through your threads. Always something nice growing you your patch. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Take care,
BG

B

buzzed day

i think your going to be a very happy person when those are done,your grows are graet! peace

G

:wave: Heya BG - thanks fer the kind words, always something goin on with perpetual.

:wave: Wolverine - good to see ya - restocking fer the next mini-cup. Thanks fer the kind words, got some cappucinno curing for yer next visit. :joint:

:wave: Hey Buzzed Day - good to see ya - we're happy campers, the harvests are regular, just gotta get the yield up to stay ahead of our tokin needs and stock the jars.. :pointlaug

See ya in chat... :woohoo:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts