What's new

350 clones are out!

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

well it was one hell of a push but finally got most the girls into the woods ..

got 400 dutch passion orange bud clones, 150 in holes filled with promix polymer cystals and time released fertilizer, 200 in 5 gal grow bags (same mix) and 50 still to go out..

i will post a single pic of the finished grow bags but thats it till harvest but ill answer any questions u have...i am keeping a photographic record of the whole grow this yr so i will have many pics to post come fall

G

guest5703

oooh boy, this is gonna be sweet grow when it's all said and done! Why must you tease us like this??? lol good luck sir-groweth-aloteth

N

New Grower

400 skunk clones? It's great!

I'll watch your grow bro'

Good luck!

NG

PhishHead

damn thats a lot of hard work, should be some killer buds coming in return for it.

its going to be a jungle:woohoo:

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

yea i guess i can post a few more pics...but will have to wait till later ..my camera is not with me and most r stored on there...

Be careful using the polymer crystals. They tend to make your buds taste like plastic! Use coco to retain moisture in the field.

good luck

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT said:
well it was one hell of a push but finally got most the girls into the woods ..

got 400 dutch passion orange bud clones, 150 in holes filled with promix polymer cystals and time released fertilizer, 200 in 5 gal grow bags (same mix) and 50 still to go out..

i will post a single pic of the finished grow bags but thats it till harvest but ill answer any questions u have...i am keeping a photographic record of the whole grow this yr so i will have many pics to post come fall

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
good luck hope it all works out for you sending good vibes yer way man// peace..

sack

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Compost is my favorite soil amendment, holds some water, breaks down over time feeding plants and micro organisims, and it helps with drainage if there is too much water and not enough air.

G

Wow that is alot of hard work and it is going to be killer ....Great job and thanks for sharing!

headees

Thats alot of holes to dig.

Phil where did you here polymers made your buds taste like plastic. In the polymer thread people that have used them said that was not true.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Wow! What a undertaking, good luck, and may the force be with you!

Phil MyBong said:
Be careful using the polymer crystals. They tend to make your buds taste like plastic! Use coco to retain moisture in the field. good luck
This is a very old myth that most put to rest a long time ago, who ever started this rumor should be beaten soundly.
Interestingly enough, the next best soil amendment for moisture retention is Peat moss, it has like double or tripple the holding capacity of Coco if I remember right.

Kev555

Whoa, I had trouble finding a grow spot for 5 plants...can't imagine for 400.

Good luck with your grow!

Latest posts

Latest posts