What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
441355512_740305744947885_3288761119241916100_n.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I need some help from sativa heads.
My wife goes thru anxiety, all I mainly grow are indys.
Satty or cbd, guys or other ideas would be welcome
Thank you
I did a daft thing over the last few days and have been wracked with my anxiety waiting for the knock on the door from the pigs. :whee:
I can honestly recommend the Bangi Haze from Ace.

Sativa/Narrow leaf types are great for that. They suit me better than Indica types. Less panic and mind games.

I find CBD rich pot works as a stimulant for me and can keep me awake.

Good luck!

oldmaninbc

These are my old rangy overgrown moms and their cuttings.
Had to run an errand so... just getting to this dreaded project.
I would really rather trim than spray for bugs, sigh.
AND... I do not enjoy trimming :D

All the cuts have rooted well and are now up potted to 1 Gal
to be held over summer til flower season arrives here (abt. Nov.1).
Not even going to mess with treating the monster moms, just
gonna cull them. The babes should be easy to manage from
there.

Ugg, I use my 2 Gal pump sprayer out on the porch for watering.
I remove the sprayer nozzle and it works well.
Welp, I put that nozzle in a 'safe' place and now... I can't locate
the bugger! Tired of wandering around, looking in the same places haha.
Gotta hand spray now and I dislike that 2x's more than trimming.
OH YEAH, I'll just put it here so I won't forget where I put it.:) I think I am still looking for something I kept in a "safe" place months ago. LOL
Spraying for bugs means getting into all the nooks and crannies and thrips know how to hide.

How do you keep your 1 gal pots over summer until Nov.?

OleReynard

I did a daft thing over the last few days and have been wracked with my anxiety waiting for the knock on the door from the pigs. :whee:
I can honestly recommend the Bangi Haze from Ace.

Sativa/Narrow leaf types are great for that. They suit me better than Indica types. Less panic and mind games.

I find CBD rich pot works as a stimulant for me and can keep me awake.

Good luck!
Thank you

oldmaninbc

Yup - tomorrow should be the day they get around to fixing my pacemaker/heart wiring issue - and then hopefully the following day - Wednesday - is when I cam go home 🏡 -

Oww - your poor son - having to now live thousands of miles away from his family for work -

- I do hope that gets sorted soon - and that he doesn't miss any more family life -
Well, hopefully they get the job done tomorrow with the proper installation of the pacemakers wiring; the way it should have done in the first place and you show no signs of a faulty fix. Then off to your home and family.
I am rooting for you. This time your brain shouldn't be shrouded in fog and the transition will be much smoother.

I felt sorry for my son, the way his company treated him was not right. His family will be back in Canada at the end of June and they will get their rented out home back then as well. I hope they stick around for awhile this time. Ever since he left high school he has traveled the world, continuing the same lifestyle after marriage and children. He is 41 now, oh my goodness where do the years go.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Do you throw them back or do you eat them?
I think fish are amazing looking creatures.
I'm not a big fan of eating them, they taste too fishy for me.
This is a strict catch and release lake. You have to bend the barbs down as well. The guy driving the golf cart is my friend and the lake owner. You harm one of his fish ..... You don't come back.

oldmaninbc

Good evening OFs, today was a good day.

This is TimTim, he's our other dog. He managed to push me into a hedgerow earlier because he's a fat greedy pig who should be on a diet.

View attachment 18998418

The wife is in the background just checking out the grass.

1st night since September I haven't lit the log burner.

Have a good evening folks!
Tim Tim looks like he could do whatever pushing he chooses to do.
I just turned the furnace up 1/2 degree at 12:40PM

oldmaninbc

Ha ha! You should try it. Great view of the bottom of the lake.......

giphy.gif
I seen that nice grassy area, thought maybe just drive along the edge and troll the shoreline.

I have a friend who lives on a lake and he says the best fishing for this particular lake is within 4' of shore on a windy day.

It all looks like you had a good trip with nice weather and a catch to go with it.

I have seen a video of a person who was thinking of jumping off a building and some below were encouraging him to jump. Maybe somebody would through me a stone rather than a rope.

jokerman

Premium user
Good evening OFs, today was a good day.

This is TimTim, he's our other dog. He managed to push me into a hedgerow earlier because he's a fat greedy pig who should be on a diet.

View attachment 18998418

The wife is in the background just checking out the grass.

1st night since September I haven't lit the log burner.

Have a good evening folks!
a big dog FFS!

Latest posts

Latest posts