What's new

monkeys' juice drips on coco just b'cuzz

aeric

Veteran
And...

The White

Some other stuff too, we'll pull 'em out later.

Oh yeah...Happy new year!

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Treatin' them girls REAL nice Aeric . They're lovin' it ...
Was that tha keeper in tha bunch ? You remember #1 or #2 ?

Have a killer New Year folks
Steele

aeric

Veteran
Thanks Jay and SS.

That's the main keeper BKS24 which= cross #2, plant 4. Did i see u say somewhere you were going to try the same fathers with the 98 Bub? The other keepers were the 26 and the 11. #2 was more Sonja, #1 more bub...didn't like the 1 as much as 2 overall, except the 11 which...I would say could have been the next Chemdog, OG Kush, etc...Just tellin ya this encase you still have 'em around.

G

guest5703

Sick crosses man that bubba cross looks like it'll yield waaay over the older version? Great pics, the white is a trip, some long ass colas you got there man. Keep it up PEACE

The White = The WOW!

One little thing I would like to add, dunno if you've tried it yet Aeric.

I use Monkey Juice Bloom from ROOTED clone. Has produced the healthiest plants I've had yet. I had the MJ Grow and it was bad, and after hearing about "bad batches" of grow formula, I decided to take a harder look at the bloom formula's NPK. Guess what, lots of N! So I decided to try a run from clone, and it's great.

aeric

Veteran
Cali: thanks no doubt that is the biggest yielding pheno of the cross, all cross phenos yet shown are clones from the original seedrun. The size of the white surprised me , nice surprise.

Thanks Jay hehe.

Conrad: Was just thinking of doing that...still amazed that just one formula would work after all that stuff we get fed in "growing 101". Simplicity wins.